Older and Wiser

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Older and Wiser

Postby KingM10 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:49 pm

I get what your saying, but she looks about the same in the last few pages of PPGD. I'm not dissing Bleed but it would have been nice to have her as dynamic as the others.

Postby The Witcher » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:55 pm

Samurai Jack LOOOKS DAMN GOOD....NICE :O but we can't blame mandy or dexter, the traitor would have a EXTREEMEEEEELLLYYY good reason for treason....just think about it..... lol

Location: Temporarry moved in Romania, Timisoara(A beautiful place, isn't it?) , but I live in London

Re: Older and Wiser... then they met the PAD chicks...

Postby geminidragon » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:57 pm

I am sooo hoping that it was the PaD that brought down Megaville!!! That would be awesome to see the PaD girls looking all bad-ass too & grown up... I would love to see Zim there too... I am such a sucker for Zim & Gaz...they are both my favorite characters from the best cartoon from Nick...

Dib...I am soo happy to see Dib! I hope to see more of Dib. BM really made him look great!

:mrgreen:
WISDOM= It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and say the opposite.

Postby KingM10 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:03 pm

It looks like he based him off the episode where Zim trapped him in a machine that showed him his perfect life, where he was a super powered, alien fighting, badass. you can tell how his hair is defying gravity and logic like how it is.

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:16 pm

I love everything, I don't think Many would betray anyone unless she thought it was for good reasons, since she was a mayor public apperance is too importaint.

and with my ADD mind am I the only one going "wtf where is Pain getting this stuff for Mandy?!"
I'm not crazy, I'm differently sane - The Joker

Postby daviso452 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:22 pm

What's your guys favorite future hero? Mine is totaly Courage. Hell yeah, the cape, the pipe, he is a BAD-ASS

Postby KingM10 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:34 pm

Samurai Jack was, is, and always will be my most favorite CN character of all time. seeing Bleedman's future drawing of him only adds to his awsomeness

Postby daviso452 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:05 pm

Did you hear that there is going to be a Samurai jack movie? Currently it's only rumors, but apparently J.J. Abrams is going to produce it. I hope it's true, because I agree that Jack is my favorite CN character.

Postby kimmemour » Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:31 pm

my guess is that the traitor is zim every one forgot about him

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:35 pm

daviso452 wrote:Did you hear that there is going to be a Samurai jack movie? Currently it's only rumors, but apparently J.J. Abrams is going to produce it. I hope it's true, because I agree that Jack is my favorite CN character.

A small derail but Jack is awesome.
That movie has been rumored for awhile now, I'm wondering who will voice Ahku (I don't know how it's spelled I know fail) cause the first voice actor is dead, so while the movie yes shall be epic the voice though shall make some sad.

But back to heroes, I can't really pick a fav cause they all look so bad ass. I just hope when it shows them talking they wil also still be bad ass, cause Courage is awesome, but I kinda can still see him trying to act out what he's afraid of even in the outfit....

Also How could Zim be a tratior if he was never a part of the good guys team...

Postby Rawrtastic5000 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:57 pm

Is it too late to post a comment, reply thing?

I agree that Mandy is too obvious when it comes to destroying Megaville.. However, I wouldn't be surprised if she did..
I'm just going to go with the traitor being someone who we don't know yet.. :?

P.S. I'm a newbie here:D
Holy frijoles! I am a newb extraordinaire.. I'm a girl too.

Location: In your pillowcase, slowly eating your brain matter each day.

Postby ghidorah5464 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:11 pm

I'm gonna assume PowerPuff Girls Doujinshi won't cover Megaville's destruction. The spoilers would be immense.
"On one hand, I get all of the powers of the Underworld. On the other hand, I GET SOME MONKEY HEADS!!!!"

Postby ShadowofU » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:18 pm

Once again. Bubbles is my favorite. I love the fact that she was able to make friends with Mandy. I really want to see the next page for this series because I want to know what happened to Bubbles. I would love to she how she died(no matter how bloody it is) or possible even find out she was the traitor(as I said before) there is nothing like a innocent character going rogue. You know what I have a little theory. The bigger the picture of the character, the higher the chances of them being the traitor. Courage, Dexter, Monkey and Blossom have the tiniest pictures. XRS, Jack, and Jenny have the medium pics. Dim, Buttercup and Bubbles have the biggest pictures. So yeah, I have high hopes that reveals that those three are the possible traitors. But hey maybe they're talking about Stocking. I mean we saw her for a second in one of the comics in ppgd, and she did reveal she was a demon at the end of the series so yeah maybe it's her. XD So i am down to Mandy, Stocking, Bubbles, and Dib. :) Hope i'm right. :grin:
*Pulls out pocky and melon soda* Just sit back and let the chaos begin. -__-

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:29 pm

Wow, intelligent conversation in the main page forum. These new posters grow up so fast nowadays...

Sentimentality aside, Megaville can be paralleled to a modern-day Troy. If the question is who brought the Trojan horse in, I'm going to quick separate the two prevailing choices and explain why I think the team might pick either one.

The current filler arc is basically here just to keep the fans entertained while Dave, Bleedman, and Grids duke it out over what to do about GT:Afterbirth. I'm not going to open that can of worms (do some digging or ask them yourself if you want to know what the problems are), but I believe it all depends on how close they are to making a final decision.

If they're close to making a final decision or already have, I believe the traitor will be Mandy. This will require less explanation, since Mandy hardly needs motive to do something like that in the first place, and that would end this filler arc more quickly.

If they're still having trouble ironing out the kinks of the decision, then the traitor will be another character. That way, the next few comics can delve into what made this character a turncoat and all that fun, which would buy the team a little more time by making the filler arc a little lengthier.

Most of this is conjecture, so feel free to correct any mistakes I made or give a more accurate account of when Afterbirth will be officially released.

tl;dr: The traitor will be chosen based on how long the team wants this filler arc to last.

Postby wonder3 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:46 pm

thier are three charecters that have an alliance with both good and bad in the ppgd universe so they probably instigated a fight between the heroes and the city itself thus making the surving heroes villians who had to escape and with the heroes out of the way as well as mandy's new position as wife of grim and queen of the underworld, the villians of ppgd could come in and clean house.
the three i am talking about are the rowdyruff boys being as the are technically human and everytime the powerpuffs fight them it ends with thier deaths it would be a twist if they killed the powerpuffs( not going to happen) or becuase they had the brutally kill three goverment agents are seen, along with the rest of the heroes as villians now agianst the goverment.
No one knows what the future holds until it happens.Anything is possible just not probable.
Some might not live long enough to truly appreciate life but you have to take good with the bad and hope they learn

Postby Rawrtastic5000 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:55 pm

It would be an odd twist if someone that you would not assume to be a traitor..? Like Danny Phantom!
Though, what if Dan Phantom was the cause the destruction of Megaville? he's evil enough.

Postby wonder3 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:55 pm

this solution leaves almost all charecters intacted except for the rowdys and this fight could be were buttercup loses an eye or the current fight she has entered into in the ppgd universe becuase even jack was harmed by his sword when he let his anger control him
No one knows what the future holds until it happens.Anything is possible just not probable.
Some might not live long enough to truly appreciate life but you have to take good with the bad and hope they learn

Postby Wolf_Pup » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:01 pm

You know, since this is Mimi's story, I wonder if they won't even reveal the identity of the traitor. That'd be a huge tease I think but it could be possible. Or maybe the traitor would be revealed later on :?
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
-Dr. Seuss

Postby Rawrtastic5000 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:08 pm

Wolf_Pup wrote:You know, since this is Mimi's story, I wonder if they won't even reveal the identity of the traitor. That'd be a huge tease I think but it could be possible. Or maybe the traitor would be revealed later on :?

That's true... :\

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:09 pm

wonder3 wrote:thier are three charecters that have an alliance with both good and bad in the ppgd universe so they probably instigated a fight between the heroes and the city itself thus making the surving heroes villians who had to escape and with the heroes out of the way as well as mandy's new position as wife of grim and queen of the underworld, the villians of ppgd could come in and clean house.
the three i am talking about are the rowdyruff boys being as the are technically human and everytime the powerpuffs fight them it ends with thier deaths it would be a twist if they killed the powerpuffs( not going to happen) or becuase they had the brutally kill three goverment agents are seen, along with the rest of the heroes as villians now agianst the goverment.

I still doubt it's Mandy, she did become a leader of another city, or this one, if she did play part it's only cause someone made her mad.
I also doubt any part of it being a part of her becoming Grims wife. The only way I see that Mandy being any part, is if she scared the person so they did nothing while she was there and waited for her to leave than finally go with an evil plan.

I do believe it should be someone who hangs in balance of someone being good and evil, Mandy maybe evil, but if she was going to destroy a city I don't think she'd do it where she lives. I think it should be someone close to a main hero with a lot of guilt. Say maybe someone like Olga, she can grow close to Dexter, than learn it is his fault her brother is dead, while few can see what Olga is doing to Dexter, Blossom has to fight Olga but in secret or she would loose Dexter, and no one would believe her till they see something too. Olga finally breaks Dexters sanity he unleashes a huge robot or something, while everyone fights the robot and Dexter, Blossom tries to get threw to him, but when she does some how they both die, everyone shocked and angry continue to fight than eventually leave the city to no longer remember the sad story. I think that would be awesome, maybe bad to other people but meh.

Postby LaughingTarget » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:37 pm

Mandy isn't the one. Traitor implies being an ally, and Mandy doesn't fit that bill. Additionally, Mandy is a rule the world type, not a destroy the world type. Her appearance on this page is more along the lines of a hatred of someone who destroyed her power base.

The traitor has to come from the hero class, so characters like Olga are out.

Postby Gato » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:46 pm

Courage's outfit is simply adorable. I highly suspect that pipe blows bubbles. I also enjoy Jack's look here as well.

As far as the "traitor" goes, I'm just going to sit back and wait, rather than speculate who it is. I'm sure we fans will not be disappointed.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Rawrtastic5000 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:55 pm

(Enter stupid question of the day..) Who's Olga? Is she Mandarke's little sister? :?

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:58 pm

LaughingTarget wrote:Mandy isn't the one. Traitor implies being an ally, and Mandy doesn't fit that bill. Additionally, Mandy is a rule the world type, not a destroy the world type. Her appearance on this page is more along the lines of a hatred of someone who destroyed her power base.

The traitor has to come from the hero class, so characters like Olga are out.

I was just saying it could be, she could join the group, than turn agents them.

@Gato I agree, sitting back to watch is going to be nice. I doubt anyone could be dissapointed

@ Rawrtastic5000 - go to powerpuff girls and read it like most have.

Postby Goldenguy » Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:26 pm

Hm...Mimi's past,so must be related to mim, or be related to HIM or Greg..so it culd be either a character from GTFB&M or PPG...

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!