Older and Wiser

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Older and Wiser

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:38 am

I'm honestly surprised people are still posting on this...
I'm not crazy, I'm differently sane - The Joker

Postby konata50 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:36 pm

i think people post until next page is out than on that im Surprised this much socializing has been done
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:51 pm

that's cause socializing is exciting... I suppose. I'm just happy crazy theory's stopped, noobs were put in place, and there is peace.
I wonder whose gunna mess it up.
possibly another "HELLO IM NEW HERE" or a double post. either way I think most people on this are just bored. bleedman we need more ;__; or everyone move over to SB or something lol

Postby shadownerd221 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:52 pm

I would think people would stop posting here but yet we still continue to post stuff here.

Postby DJ4U » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:09 pm

The miracles of the best known comic :mrgreen:
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:47 pm

PPGD has always been the best known comic, especially if you include the readers who never comment in the forums.

Postby Gato » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:24 pm

I do believe you're quite right there, Innocence. PPGD is what brought me here to SNAFU.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby KingM10 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:37 pm

I hardly remember what brought me here. i remember a kid in my school that had a weird sticker of a skull bot and a Frankenstein girl on his binder. i didn't know him so i didn't ask what it was and i think i made him uncomfortable staring at it. i only had a glance at the name under it. at first i thought it was Reaper Jr. lol so close! I looked it up and eventually found this place. I'd hug the guy that had that sticker if i didn't know it would spread weird rumors. :redface: . wonder if he's somewhere in the forums? CAN YOU HEAR ME?!
Last edited by KingM10 on Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby jvkl890 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:50 pm

monkey looks like Antauri of the super robot monkey team hyper force!!! o.O

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:53 pm

I was bored at a friends house so they showed me the GT after that I kinda fell in love xD

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:13 pm

I remember some kid was reading GT, or trying to show me the comics when I was a sophmore in high school. Made fun of him for the rest of the year, beat him up, rude, etc. I don't think he has a profile.

And now look where I am. Kinda ironic.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby KingM10 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:23 pm

Blood Lord a tough guy on and off the forums! o.O who knew?

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:45 pm

^ I bet the guy BL beat up knew.

Postby KingM10 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:03 pm

LMFAO!! you funny, man!! LOL LOL

Postby Gato » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:35 pm

Blood Lord wrote:I remember some kid was reading GT, or trying to show me the comics when I was a sophmore in high school. Made fun of him for the rest of the year, beat him up, rude, etc. I don't think he has a profile.

And now look where I am. Kinda ironic.

Quite ironic. Makes me glad I went to a Catholic school though. First sign of anything that leads away from God and to the Devil? EXPULSION.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby DJ4U » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:22 pm

Now I'm glad I went to an everyday school, I would have been expelled from yours on the first day.
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby Gato » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:30 pm

I may have exaggerated slightly.

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:30 am

my first high school I scared preps with snakes and moved than got into a fight with almost the whole staff at my next high school. fun times.

Postby DJ4U » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:01 am

I just got in a few fights because a couple of idiots thought they could mess around with my friends.........so I guess I was over exaggerating a bit myself

Postby KingM10 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:06 am

I go to a early college. not many fights but plenty of smart-asses.

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:02 pm

well the fights I got into with the staff was because the had something agents gays, and not that I am, I just hated it. The scaring students with snakes was only because the teachers class was filled with both dead and live animals.. I was more vocal fighter, but the poor idiots who think "small" girls can't do anything found out I not only did yoga, but wrestling xD

Postby BaffledOne » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:32 pm

To keep on topic I say that the Blue Superdude is the traitor. Discuss.

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:15 pm

BaffledOne wrote:To keep on topic I say that the Blue Superdude is the traitor. Discuss.

Okay keep on topic... everyone else was having fun talking about how they came across this awesome comic ect, so really you switched topic.
Also I think everyone gave up on making ideas and discussing it, if we still wanted to we would. I think the finger has been pointed at everyone and by this point although curious we are, tired of ideas on the traitor. We could argue it till we turn blue in the face, but since no one wants to be doing that, or so it would seem, we are now just bs talk till the next post. If someone wants to argue or agree with you, yay (jumps in the air) but honestly if you really wanted to hear people's opinion on that, go back in time when there was about oh idk 10 pages of post. cause most people who had ideas stopped posting and moved on to other comic. I am surprised at people for still posting on this, but I enjoy it.
Also if you want anyone to take that thought for even a second why not remember the "blue superdude" name. cause if we can just name of nameless person I blame the flying purple monkey with the magic cape, ya know that guy from that place.

Postby LightEbonyDarkIvory » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:47 pm

favnrrdgrrl10 wrote:well the fights I got into with the staff was because the had something agents gays, and not that I am, I just hated it. The scaring students with snakes was only because the teachers class was filled with both dead and live animals.. I was more vocal fighter, but the poor idiots who think "small" girls can't do anything found out I not only did yoga, but wrestling xD

LOL! Yoga and wrestling? Seems like a pretty badass combination. I love wrestling! By the way, were the snakes alive or dead?
Doubt fucks everything. Take a foundation, no matter how strong, sprinkle generously with doubt, and watch it crumble. Me? I’m unfuckwithable. - CM Punk

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:04 pm

^^ Yea I kinda am but it messed up my back lol.
And the snakes were alive, just calm snakes. I also held a few lizards and would feed the sea pets she had bleeding worms. it was kinda cool. The dead owl with it's wings spread, that freaked me out

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!