Older and Wiser

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Older and Wiser

Postby The Witcher » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:48 am

The ideeas grow stupid by the moment :!: ...think to someone that would betray the heroes from it's own good and only if it's life or family are in danger... :grin:
Life is short...so don't stand and watch...enjoy it...:D

Location: Temporarry moved in Romania, Timisoara(A beautiful place, isn't it?) , but I live in London

Postby BaffledOne » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:39 am

It's just we've discussed all there is to discuss. All that's left is to post stupid ideas to keep the thread "alive".
OT: The traitor is Hoss's sister.

Postby KingM10 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:26 am

AH, HA!! That's it!! it's must be It's so stupid It has to be. :tongue:

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:34 pm

Why this fasination with Hoss? I'm pretty sure he would be either retired by now, or dead. Optimistically speaking of course,
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby KingM10 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:27 pm

It's all because of that clue that got out with "spectral exterminator". Hard to think it could be anyone else. except maybe Danny but he has some BIG loop holes.

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:33 pm

Grids also confirmed that it can't be regular Danny.

Postby wonder3 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:32 am

besides Danny and hoss there are three other spector exterminators: Jack, courage, and Grim. Of all these three thier is only one that has been seen taking notes throughout the story and that is courage not to mention we do not know what happened to the old lady(can't spell her name).
No one knows what the future holds until it happens.Anything is possible just not probable.
Some might not live long enough to truly appreciate life but you have to take good with the bad and hope they learn

Postby wonder3 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:49 am

dexter is also a ghost exterminator if you recall the episode with the ghost fish, the bubblegum boy, or the goo monster/time travel paradox.

Which reminds me can you show the bodies of the justice friends or at major glory's helmet and valhallen's guitar.
No one knows what the future holds until it happens.Anything is possible just not probable.
Some might not live long enough to truly appreciate life but you have to take good with the bad and hope they learn

Postby Xi-1 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:30 pm

Double posting again? Please do find and make use of the 'edit' button, wonder3, before the mods find and make use of you.

I do believe the 'old lady' was Muriel, who disappeared, leaving Courage with Jack in PPGD. The old man was named 'Eustace.'

I already said why I do not think the traitor was Dexter or any of the Powerpuffs. Good luck finding the post in all this, though.
A Page Flipper

Postby Neferius » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:46 pm

People, people!
I think we're loosing sight of the bigger picture here. There's an even BIGGER question besides the obvious one at hand.
And that is, WHO was Mimi's mother? And if anything else, who would have the motive to betray an entire city full of heroes?
Eternally Seeking,
Neferius.
Mage of Void

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:16 pm

Because those questions haven't already been brought up several times in the last few pages of this thread.

Postby Neferius » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:04 pm

Innocence Abandoned wrote:Because those questions haven't already been brought up several times in the last few pages of this thread.

TL;DR :bird:
Eternally Seeking,
Neferius.
Mage of Void

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:54 pm

I tell ya what, kids these days have no respect...

Postby Scissors » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:02 pm

See, he goes and says that we're stupid for not "bring up the right questions" (when we have) and then you point this out, then...*sighs*

Just...just give up.
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Chuckledarkly: Scissors don't lie. Only cut.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby wonder3 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:06 pm

before you cliam double post look at the time I posted each comment

Postby Scissors » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:08 pm

What? :|
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:15 pm

Double posting doesn't depend on how long you took between comments. Go read the rules please, it really doesn't take that long and it will make you a better poster.

Postby Gato » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:56 pm

Yeah....wtf is going on with the noobs here? I would think that "double posting" was had a somewhat.....universal definition.

And, oh dear, let's not answer peoples' questions now either, because apparently we're only going to be virtually flipped the bird. :roll:
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Mintberry_Crunch » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:34 pm

Holy Shit! Of course! Why didn't I see it before? It's Dexter. Dexter's Junior's father. He just didn't inherit that awesome brain because it rotted a long time ago due to him being dead and all.

Postby Scissors » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:26 pm

YEAH THAT TOTALLY MAKES SENSE LOL WHY DON'T WE THROW A PARTY CUZ THATS AWESOME WOW MAN YOURE SO AMAZING. I WISH I HAD YOUR LOGICZ.

Postby Mintberry_Crunch » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:34 pm

Now I could be wrong on this, but I'm sensing a bit of sarcasm...

Postby Scissors » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:39 pm

A bit? Naw.

edit: dat would be silly
edit 2: Oh by the way, newbs who have an issue with this, editing is how you avoid double posting.
edit 3: and now I'm doing it again.
edit 4: and again. See, this isn't that hard. I've avoided posting four additional times, see?
edit 5: And I've read somewhere else on the forum that Danny Phantom and Timmy Turner were the two most likely candidates for being Junior's father, btw, Crunchy. So sorry 'bout that sarcasm, old habits die hard.

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:26 pm

I really don't like the Danny theory. I think the team knows better than to force the mess that would make upon themselves. I support the Timmy Turner theory myself, but Grids also said it isn't really important who Junior's dad is... At least, not in this arc.

Postby KingM10 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:52 pm

I can't quite see Timmy with Mandy in any way.

also i hope Scissors demonstration has helped clarify things for all noobies. if any more of you how have already seen it still have the huevos to do it again.... may god have mercy on your soul.

Postby Gato » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:15 pm

Quite true, King. They no longer have any reason to bitch about us tearing them apart.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!