Older and Wiser

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Older and Wiser

Postby Imosa » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:03 am

Unlimited wrote:
BaffledOne wrote:
Wolf_Pup wrote: I thought that was Drax or someone like that? Is his name Drax or is he the same exact person as Dexter?
Yes they called him Drax and he is certainly not PPG Dexter because he killed Deedee
Alternate realities and what-not.
So you think this is an alternate reality to PPGD? I don't like that idea. Every new situation gets a new reality, that's just annoying.

shadownerd221 wrote:God why some of u have to go directly to afterbirth at a time like this if it hasn't come out yet! Most of u are likely spoiling the new comic when it is barely in development.
Just because it hasn't come out does not mean we don't know things about it or that we shouldn't use it in our predictions. Bleedman's sneak previews have already shown that Drax is in it. Also, Afterbirth has been done for months. It just hasn't been released.

Postby ShadowofU » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:08 am

Bubbles. I am sorry, but I would love if bubbles was the traitor. I mean she was mandy's friend(well in a one sided relationship I guess) so I wouldn't be surprised if sweet, innocent bubbles turned evil somehow and began killing people. :/ Shoot that would be plain awesome!
*Pulls out pocky and melon soda* Just sit back and let the chaos begin. -__-

Postby Lord Frieza » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:15 am

Future Dib FTW.

I could see Dib being the traitor, considering that he probably still gets picked on a lot...
Planet Pawner

Postby BaffledOne » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:26 am

ShadowofU wrote:Bubbles. I am sorry, but I would love if bubbles was the traitor. I mean she was mandy's friend(well in a one sided relationship I guess) so I wouldn't be surprised if sweet, innocent bubbles turned evil somehow and began killing people. :/ Shoot that would be plain awesome!

That may be it! Maybe Mandy slowly corrupted her like she did with shadow Mandy only Bubbles continued the 'act' of niceness.

Postby backtrap » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:41 am

I like the characters......wondering if this is the future of the PPG Comic, wondering how Buttercup loses her eye? Courage looks like he's finally braved up, blossom looks like she's turned into a scientist herself, Dexter seem's to have done an iron man with the robotic parts, Totally dig Monkey's new suit..........i think i'm getting ahead of myself :P
just curious though!!
|3@>>|7|2@p

Postby Wolf_Pup » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:44 am

BaffledOne wrote:
ShadowofU wrote:Bubbles. I am sorry, but I would love if bubbles was the traitor. I mean she was mandy's friend(well in a one sided relationship I guess) so I wouldn't be surprised if sweet, innocent bubbles turned evil somehow and began killing people. :/ Shoot that would be plain awesome!

That may be it! Maybe Mandy slowly corrupted her like she did with shadow Mandy only Bubbles continued the 'act' of niceness.

Plus, in the PPG, Bubbles did have a huge vicious side to her.

ex A:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFesEaOeUgQ
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
-Dr. Seuss

Postby BaffledOne » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:49 am

^Actually I mentioned it in my comment but this site or my browser glitched and i had to repost like 5 times. In the end only that post made it.
Well the level 11 episode showed the bad side of Bubbles. Maybe somene of the heroes made fun of Bubbles's character and she secretly held that grudge to prepare for revenge?

Postby Wolf_Pup » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:57 am

BaffledOne wrote:Well the level 11 episode showed the bad side of Bubbles. Maybe somene of the heroes made fun of Bubbles's character and she secretly held that grudge to prepare for revenge?

It seems plausible. This means Bubbles is now on my list of suspects, which now includes Weasel for no apparent reason :twisted:
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
-Dr. Seuss

Postby BaffledOne » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:59 am

Hm...Weasel. You know there is a saying about one being like a Weasel :twisted:

Postby Kadams » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:05 am

Mandy would be too obvious, I'd bet it's the Koosalagoopagoop that ends up being the traitor.

Postby BaffledOne » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:08 am

^But,but,but... that makes no sense!

Postby kor233 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:09 am

um... thats all nice and good but remember, maybe they dont mean that group, there are still lots of characters that had not been mentioned in PPGD. maybe one of them did it?

Postby konata50 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:10 am

who could the traitor have been .....that got everyone killed they only way to kill all those heros is something like what freeza used to destroy planet vegeta ? on dbz
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby BaffledOne » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:12 am

^we prefer to discard that option because there would be no meaning to speculate then.

Postby konata50 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:17 am

it was probably Mandy didn,t she live there? also is bubbles wearing something like a sailor moon outfit and jack looks like Mitsurugi from SoulCalibur EPIC! :3
Last edited by konata50 on Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby reaperrose101 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:17 am

who thinks that Mandy is the traitor? don'thurtme

Postby Wolf_Pup » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:19 am

kor233 wrote:um... thats all nice and good but remember, maybe they dont mean that group, there are still lots of characters that had not been mentioned in PPGD. maybe one of them did it?

That would take out all the fun of guessing :'(

But then again it opens a whole new window of possibilities... However, I highly doubt it'd be someone we haven't seen..
-Dr. Seuss

Postby DJ4U » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:30 am

My vote is split down the middle for either Mandy (the obvious guess) or some unknown character who Mandy manipulated as the mayor. (so I guess Mandy either way)

@Wolf_Pup Thank you for reminding me of my childhood, you sir are awesome
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby Scissors » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:31 am

Since Mandy was in the last panel when they said Megaville fell because of a traitor, I would assume it was her or had something to do to her. I can't imagine another character we know of doing anything like that, unless they were manipulated. So, agreement with DJ.
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Chuckledarkly: Scissors don't lie. Only cut.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby Wolf_Pup » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:36 am

Scissors wrote:Since Mandy was in the last panel when they said Megaville fell because of a traitor, I would assume it was her or had something to do to her. I can't imagine another character we know of doing anything like that, unless they were manipulated. So, agreement with DJ.

Personally, I believe that she's just remembering the time or remembering the traitor. Or that she may have been involved indirectly because I just can't see her wanting the city destoryed, well unless of course the Heroes became her enemies completely and were trying to stop her from doing something.

DJ4U wrote:@Wolf_Pup Thank you for reminding me of my childhood, you sir are awesome

Thank you, but I am a girl :)
-Dr. Seuss

Postby konata50 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:48 am

maybe when mandy was an assassin in the past she stole a weapon or item or gem that could destroy the city kinda like a Nuke

Postby Creppy Eggy » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:50 am

What I find cute is Courage's outfit. Haha wha-whhat are u doin, ya crazy face?! lol but now im serious. What I find amazing is how Bleedman brings all hero's from PPGD to this comix, but more mature and more powerful. This is by far my favorite page of not the series, but of all his works. Bravo Bleedman, your one of a fucking kind!
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Mimeme » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:01 pm

This, by far, is one of the best pages I've seen out of the GT series! Everyone looks so badass <3 Job well done, artist and author!
(wow! Dib is finally labelled a hero? Now I want to see an epic page of them duelling their equally older and wiser arch-nemesis!)

Postby shadownerd221 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:03 pm

This suspense is almost killing me!!! Who is this traitor and what caused the destruction of Megaville? Can't wait anylonger hope it updates soon.

Postby mrguymiah » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:05 pm

I noticed two references that have not been said.
1. Courage's outfit resembles that of that one guy in Street Fighter (I forget which one)
2. Bubbles dressed up like Sailor Moon early on in ppgd. In that scene where Buttercup came in dressed as a super saiyan.

Also, Dib is awesome. I wish we saw him more often....

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!