Older and Wiser

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Older and Wiser

Postby SPF » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:02 pm

He's not like Vader if he's not using a full armour to live. That comment is begging for another reference, and I ain't doing it. Anyone to take the Vader fall would get a kick from another Ben (Skywalker, this time).

Certainly, Vader was half machine, wasn't he? Also, his lab coat is covering the mouth, and that's not a good signal
COWA-F*CKING PIECE OF DOG SH*T!!!
-Angry Video Game Nerd

Postby KingM10 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:08 pm

reminds me of Dib's dad

Postby wonder3 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:11 pm

KingM10 wrote:Dr. X did seem like the well meaning type. then again sometimes that the most dangerous one
case in point, just look at Sword X Gun.

but i doubt Bleedman is that good, a story can get too complicated after a while

true but at this instance the cuase would be megaville and it inhabitants and if the powerpuffs figure out that thier is a master entity behind these attacks before megaville is destroyed and then proceed to track this entity through the villians likesam, zim, and mojo then they find out the truth it would create and alternate timeline were they try and stop the eventual destrustion they cuase.
No one knows what the future holds until it happens.Anything is possible just not probable.
Some might not live long enough to truly appreciate life but you have to take good with the bad and hope they learn

Postby KingM10 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:18 pm

dude, i like the case your putting out but i need to tell you 2 words: spell and check.

i can see that happening near the end of the battle but how would that relate to the traitor?

Postby wonder3 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:22 pm

the traitor would be revealed when Dr.X tells his back story, thus revealing his real identity and his meaning for the attacks centered at the people around the powerpuffs becuase take a look there are a few of the charecters that go by reltively unscathed in all the attacks becuase they are convinently not there or in the backdrop way from the action and carnage.
No one knows what the future holds until it happens.Anything is possible just not probable.
Some might not live long enough to truly appreciate life but you have to take good with the bad and hope they learn

Postby KingM10 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:27 pm

i think you're over thinking this. i think he just wants to rule the world. http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=68 like how it says in this

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:36 pm

KingM10 wrote:reminds me of Dib's dad

"Ahh, power is restored to the earth once more."

"It's a good thing I EXIST!"

Postby wonder3 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:40 pm

if you were going to get rid off those who protected the world, then wouldn't you also want to get rid of those who threatened it in the absence of these heroes also. what better way to do this than create an organization that can keep track of these and qiuckly get rid of them.

Unlike villians who want access thier enemies, heroes and thier friends just count on each other regardless of strengths and weaknesses, they only access thier powers. Further evidence being as Bell, a powerpuff would be a perfect test subject to find these things out yet his reluctance to do so further helps my point.

in short he just told mojo what he wanted to hear to get him on his side and obtian the information without harming bell.

Postby daviso452 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:44 pm

KingM10 wrote:Dr. X did seem like the well meaning type. then again sometimes that the most dangerous one
case in point, just look at Sword X Gun.

but i doubt Bleedman is that good, a story can get too complicated after a while

Gun X Sword :3

Postby wonder3 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:46 pm

as for the mad scientist comment he could be referring to the organization that I Am Weasel, professor utonium, doctor wakeman, and dib's father belongs to. all were considered mad by someone in thier respective cartoons.

Postby daviso452 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:52 pm

Am I the only one who has read some of Grids stories on DA? Dr. X is trying to better the world.

Postby KingM10 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:54 pm

wonder3 wrote:if you were going to get rid off those who protected the world, then wouldn't you also want to get rid of those who threatened it in the absence of these heroes also. what better way to do this than create an organization that can keep track of these and qiuckly get rid of them.

Unlike villians who want access thier enemies, heroes and thier friends just count on each other regardless of strengths and weaknesses, they only access thier powers. Further evidence being as Bell, a powerpuff would be a perfect test subject to find these things out yet his reluctance to do so further helps my point.

in short he just told mojo what he wanted to hear to get him on his side and obtian the information without harming bell.

it would be an easy way to get Mojo and the other villains on your side. one common enemy. but you'd think that all of them would grow suspicious if word got out that he wasn't telling the whole truth. the one flaw of an evil alliance is distrust and jealousy.
Am I the only one who has read some of Grids stories on DA? Dr. X is trying to better the world.
i don't go to DA all that often. wish i had the time though

Postby wonder3 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:28 pm

as for the comics griddles puts out just like what i said above in my comments is fan fiction possible routes for the story to take I answered questions to why my idea was possible just like griddles does with his only difference is griddles is closer to bleedman and probably can figure out more than me.

As for deviantart i have an account entitled manic-twisted and have start two non comic based stories but no response were ever posted so i gave them up, for the most part.

Postby wonder3 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:44 pm

i would make them into comics but I cannot draw, unless you count stick figures.

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:27 pm

@ wonder 3.... please no double posts.
I made that mistake once, but than I realized "oh shit edit button!"

@daviso452 - I guess you are cause I don't -__- and so far no one else said yes.

@ King - been reading your opinions.... (cheesy anime thumbs up) you're as cool as bread in a can xD
I'm not crazy, I'm differently sane - The Joker

Postby SPF » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:15 pm

Now that I think, don't you think that all could happen because of a Cluster attack and that Jenny is the traitor? Imagine: they capture her, reprogram her and later use Jenny as a spy. It makes sense!
COWA-F*CKING PIECE OF DOG SH*T!!!
-Angry Video Game Nerd

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:31 pm

O__O possibly
I'm not crazy, I'm differently sane - The Joker

Postby GridsNaranek » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:49 pm

Your discussions are crazy and/or awesome but I know you guys are gonna want to strangle me for what's gonna happen in the comic soon.

Oh well, that's the price you pay for reading I guess! :P
Bloodsguar Studios member

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby KingM10 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:53 pm

wonder3 wrote:i would make them into comics but I cannot draw, unless you count stick figures.

i got the same problem, man. my story if far from readable but if i could draw it out it would change everything

Postby ShadowofU » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:26 pm

*sigh* whatever. I'm just gonna hold on for the ride and see what happens grids. :/ I may have my own ideas of who the traitor is, but i'm sure the next few pages will either lead to us going straight back to mimi or the traitor being someone we all loved and respected. :) Good job grids. I am sure that when that happens everyone's brains will explode at the same time. For now I might as well just get some sleep instead of worrying about the future. Foreshadowing only keeps you awake for hours. -___-
*Pulls out pocky and melon soda* Just sit back and let the chaos begin. -__-

Postby daviso452 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:40 pm

Grids wrote:Your discussions are crazy and/or awesome but I know you guys are gonna want to strangle me for what's gonna happen in the comic soon.

God damn I want Mosama to be a regular poster on this forum. He would have the perfect response to this I bet. Mosama if you are reading, these people here would love to hear you.

Postby A Random Dewd » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:16 pm

Bottom of Page 5 in this thread:
Grids wrote:No, I will not reveal who the traitor was.

Current Page:
Grids wrote:Oh well, that's the price you pay for reading I guess!

Well said.
Last edited by A Random Dewd on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't question; just accept. It's easier on all of us.

Location: In your sweetest dreams & your worst nightmares. At the same time.

Postby Gato » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:18 pm

Grids wrote:Your discussions are crazy and/or awesome but I know you guys are gonna want to strangle me for what's gonna happen in the comic soon.

You ass. <3
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Darkness Incarnate » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:10 am

So, the two comics are connected? What the hell Bleedman?! :evil:

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:25 am

Unless you somehow involve the Rowdyruffs in this whole mess, I think I can forgive you.

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!