Older and Wiser

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Older and Wiser

Postby BaffledOne » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:22 pm

Forget about Dexter, it's just not him.

Postby saphyira » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:43 pm

xj9 looks sexy
courage looks bad ass
jack looks epic
what happend to buttercup
blossom looks hot in glasses
bubbles looks..... when did you start watching heartcatch precure
she looks like cure marine (minus the blonde hair)

your comixs are the bomb btw

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:46 pm

Thought Grids was pretty clear on that point.
Grids wrote:No, Dexter and Drax are not the same person.

Dexter can't be the traitor or, if he is, just because Drax exists does not mean he survived. In fact, I would bet 2 strawberry pop tarts that Dexter didn't survive this encounter.

@saphyira please don't use colored text unless its for an important reason, it distracts others and makes your post look important. Please go read the forum rules. I'd post a link here but I don't really care.

Edit: Also, Bleedman visits the forums once every never, so if that last comment was aimed at him I'm afraid it will go unread.

Postby BaffledOne » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:06 pm

Also I suspect XJ9 will die in PPGD because the blue teenage robot we see is actually XJ10.

Postby omega92 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:19 pm

SO SWEET. I love this page. Its really cool to see everyone years later and what they look like. I also see that Buttercup is trying to go after Jack. She looks up to him maybe a little bit to much. I could see something once she is 18. But still a great page indeed.
"googleyeyes" :happy:
Omega92
Imagination Is The Blueprint Of Creation.

Postby daviso452 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:13 pm

Holy crap I just learned who Drax is and I totally thin that he has a part in this. I don't think he was the traitor; that would not make sense. But, I do believe he had some part in the destruction or that the destruction allowed him into this world. Anyone else agree?

Postby SPF » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:14 pm

The traitor must be someone like Mandy. Or in the worst of the cases, Buttercup. Just don't say it was Dexter. He could not be.
Oh, and the Older in the title goes very well. All of them look awesome (except for Blossom. She looks like a nerd)
COWA-F*CKING PIECE OF DOG SH*T!!!
-Angry Video Game Nerd

Postby DWolf2k2 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:27 pm

Question: If that is Courage's new outfit, does that mean Dexter built the Yamato/Argo and put COURAGE in command? If so, GO CAPTAIN COURAGE!!! ^o^

Postby Scissors » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:31 pm

DWolf2k2 wrote:Question: If that is Courage's new outfit, does that mean Dexter built the Yamato/Argo and put COURAGE in command? If so, GO CAPTAIN COURAGE!!! ^o^

Maybe...I guess it's possible...but it's not like we KNOW or anything, and we may never know. They never said. The whole Megaville death situation thing is kinda shrouded in mystery right now, so it's the right time to ask questions, but not the right time to expect answers.
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Chuckledarkly: Scissors don't lie. Only cut.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby SPF » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:49 pm

How old do you think they are? And rectifying, Blossom really looks hot with glasses, but she could have a better outfit.
P.S: WTF with Dexter and Buttercup? They look creepy
-Angry Video Game Nerd

Postby Scissors » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:55 pm

In this page? Mmm...maybe late teens or early twenties?
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby SPF » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:58 pm

Yeah, it could be.
Poor Dexter. He has like 17-20 years and ended like Darth Vader
-Angry Video Game Nerd

Postby wonder3 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:00 pm

after reading some of the post scattered throughout the ppgd and grim tales forum pages another likely canidate came to mind. like the powerpunk girls(alternate evil versions of the powerpuff girls) drax is probably along those lines for dexter and based on the constant refernece DR.X puts on the powerpuffs being a threat in the future, thus empling he himself is from it then more than likely he is the triator being as he traveled back to stop some event that happened already becuase of the powerpuffs latent powers.
No one knows what the future holds until it happens.Anything is possible just not probable.
Some might not live long enough to truly appreciate life but you have to take good with the bad and hope they learn

Postby Xi-1 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:02 pm

Oh my, Dexter, what've you done with your arms? Couldn't pull a Rakan, huh? I guess them's the breaks for the Teenaged Genius. It's all good so long as he has Blossom by his side, and he would with her getting all science-y on us. Also, would a Powerpuff need glasses? Bubbles is emulating an anime instead of Buttercup, who's gone all serious... losing an eye can do that. Samurai Jack, Captain of Shinsemgumi 1st Squad (different colours, but same function).

On a sidenote, Dexter can built hovercarriers, but he has problems keeping them in the air over controlled territory. His hovercraft even got stuck in FusionFall.

Older and Wiser, but of course when your enemies keep getting more and more powerful you'll lose eventually if you can't trick them into not attacking you. How is it Ben (Tennyson) makes it look so easy?

He's not like Vader if he's not using a full armour to live. That comment is begging for another reference, and I ain't doing it. Anyone to take the Vader fall would get a kick from another Ben (Skywalker, this time).
A Page Flipper

Postby wonder3 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:23 pm

Xi-1 wrote:Oh my, Dexter, what've you done with your arms? Couldn't pull a Rakan, huh? I guess them's the breaks for the Teenaged Genius. It's all good so long as he has Blossom by his side, and he would with her getting all science-y on us. Also, would a Powerpuff need glasses? Bubbles is emulating an anime instead of Buttercup, who's gone all serious... losing an eye can do that. Samurai Jack, Captain of Shinsemgumi 1st Squad (different colours, but same function).

On a sidenote, Dexter can built hovercarriers, but he has problems keeping them in the air over controlled territory. His hovercraft even got stuck in FusionFall.

Older and Wiser, but of course when your enemies keep getting more and more powerful you'll lose eventually if you can't trick them into not attacking you. How is it Ben (Tennyson) makes it look so easy?

the ben 10 refernce is uncalled for seeing as his watch(omnitrix) is in the grim family's vault along with captian america's shield emplies both were bested by mandy or grim

He's not like Vader if he's not using a full armour to live. That comment is begging for another reference, and I ain't doing it. Anyone to take the Vader fall would get a kick from another Ben (Skywalker, this time).
No one knows what the future holds until it happens.Anything is possible just not probable.
Some might not live long enough to truly appreciate life but you have to take good with the bad and hope they learn

Postby Scissors » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:26 pm

wonder3 wrote:after reading some of the post scattered throughout the ppgd and grim tales forum pages another likely canidate came to mind. like the powerpunk girls(alternate evil versions of the powerpuff girls) drax is probably along those lines for dexter and based on the constant refernece DR.X puts on the powerpuffs being a threat in the future, thus empling he himself is from it then more than likely he is the triator being as he traveled back to stop some event that happened already becuase of the powerpuffs latent powers.

The traitor would have to be someone on "the inside", as in someone everyone trusted. A traitor can't be someone everyone distrusted in the first place. So it was a "good guy", or someone the "good guys" considered an ally.

Postby KingM10 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:31 pm

BaffledOne wrote:Also I suspect XJ9 will die in PPGD because the blue teenage robot we see is actually XJ10.

like i said, XJ10 upgrade. i seriously doubt XJ9 will survived with her being used as a wormhole. maybe be able to retain some memories. and i can't help thinking if Buttercup would still have a thing for Jack.

also maybe the traitor is Dax disguised as Dexter or the powerpunk girls. if they're around there, that is. i have to admit, though, i'm really liking the possibility of Bubbles being secretly evil. we know she can be stronger than her sisters if she's mad

Postby wonder3 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:33 pm

Scissors wrote:
wonder3 wrote:after reading some of the post scattered throughout the ppgd and grim tales forum pages another likely canidate came to mind. like the powerpunk girls(alternate evil versions of the powerpuff girls) drax is probably along those lines for dexter and based on the constant refernece DR.X puts on the powerpuffs being a threat in the future, thus empling he himself is from it then more than likely he is the triator being as he traveled back to stop some event that happened already becuase of the powerpuffs latent powers.

The traitor would have to be someone on "the inside", as in someone everyone trusted. A traitor can't be someone everyone distrusted in the first place. So it was a "good guy", or someone the "good guys" considered an ally.

DR.X wasn't DR.X in the past he was teen just like the rest or at least someone close to the heroes to notice the change but was to late to stop it . so in order for him to stop an event cuased by the powerpuffs on accident then he had to take on the roll on villian and eliminate the threat before it could happen.

Postby KingM10 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:35 pm

......what?

Postby wonder3 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:40 pm

in other words dr.x could be the future self of one of the chrecters in the ppgd universe after the event currently being viewed took place and is trying to prevent it by destroying the cuase becuase besides megaville no other city has been shown on the surface. unless another town or city is shown on the surface i'm guessing that it the destruction wasn't limited to just megaville.

Postby shadownerd221 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:45 pm

Just can't wait anylonger!

Postby KingM10 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:47 pm

Prof. Utonium? I had my suspicious that he was somehow related to him. though it may be a bit much to destroy everything and i still don't get why would he

Postby wonder3 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:48 pm

the only reason this idea came mind is becuase the popularity of these comics and it would be twist if the bad guy was the good guy and bleed would be able to contine both comics without one affecting the other

Postby SPF » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:56 pm

It would be the same if in Spider-man the Green Goblin really is uncle Ben. Instead, these are alternate universes. But tht's a good, creepy theory.
-Angry Video Game Nerd

Postby KingM10 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:58 pm

Dr. X did seem like the well meaning type. then again sometimes that the most dangerous one
case in point, just look at Sword X Gun.

but i doubt Bleedman is that good, a story can get too complicated after a while

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!