City of Heroes

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: City of Heroes

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:50 am

hmmm possibly.
Him does tend to sit on his arse and send Mimi out to get whatever it is he wants. So possible she is there for an item, I doubt it would be a person, unless it was one of the fallen heroes now living there.

Another idea though is maybe before Mimi, Him had another person gather his things and Mimi was brought with, or Mimi was there out of curiosity just look around the ruins as any kid would do and stumbled across something she shouldn't have.
I'm not crazy, I'm differently sane - The Joker

Postby KingM10 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:59 am

who could still be living in that hellhole? o.O is there anyone still alive in that world? grim doesn't seem to be all that busy other than some paperwork.

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:56 am

I would like to think some sort of life is on the world ;__; and reason I think that is well >_> more of my nerd.. in Green Arrow after star city is blown up a lot of people still lived there simply because all ways to get out were not possible either due to lost of money or something, even in a Superman one Batmans idenity was reviled his house was blown up and even while he's old and no longer able to walk or even hold up his own head he still lives there.

I'm not saying this will have a DC thing, but in a twisted sense if a hero failed so protect the city they called home, no other place would want them, so they would be a cast away with the choice to live in small remote areas normal people couldn't be able to live or, go back from where they came out of guilt and believing they belonged there. I think if a super human failed with one city they could redeem themselves, but I don't see that happening.

I know my ideas are silly -__-

Postby Hazardous Harry » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:35 am

I'd just like to say I think you are doing some fantastic work here. :D

I also second a destroyed Teen Titans building. Or a dismembered Tellie-tubby.
"Better to live one day as a lion, than a hundred years as a sheep." -Italian Proverb

"Endure and Prevail." -Motto of Polish Hussars

favnrrdgrrl10 wrote:I've done a lot, drunk or not lol

Location: I come from the Land Down Under! Where women glow and men plunder!

Postby Imosa » Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:51 am

daviso452 wrote:Is there a way of contacting Grids to ask if it's the same universe? Because I swear I saw him post that they weren't. If no one does, please do not respond to this post because the only person i'll listen to is Grids.

I think I remember him saying something like that recently but I can't recall. If you want to look a little for yourself, here.

Postby geminidragon » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:40 pm

I would like to see the corpse of.... Blossom with Dexter... that would be sweet.
Like a Romeo & Juliet. Only more wreckage!
WISDOM= It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and say the opposite.

Postby GrimTalesFan4Life » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:15 pm

Okay, I know this character isn't very..famous..persay, but i would very much like to see barneys corps, with disembowlments and such. Thanks!
And also, possibley... the rugrats (As teenagers) I feel like that might be something that could be interesting. Like...their bodys on the ground with weapons, showing that they fought against mandy trying to defend megaville (Because they moved there -idk >.>-)

P.S.S I'm back ahaha, took awhile of a break from being on the computer...but here i am again, ready to creep and be creeped.
When i die, My tomestone will simply say

Respawn in 3...2...1...

http://littledrawingman.deviantart.com/#/d3jxrqi Check my DeviantArt out? It's new so..yeah, but I'm working on stuff.

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:34 pm

GrimTalesFan4Life wrote:Okay, I know this character isn't very..famous..persay, but i would very much like to see barneys corps, with disembowlments and such. Thanks!
And also, possibley... the rugrats (As teenagers) I feel like that might be something that could be interesting. Like...their bodys on the ground with weapons, showing that they fought against mandy trying to defend megaville (Because they moved there -idk >.>-)

P.S.S I'm back ahaha, took awhile of a break from being on the computer...but here i am again, ready to creep and be creeped.

AGAIN THIS WAS NOT DONE BY MANDY, although it has not been said who did this yet, Mandy was more of an evil pro
hero if anything, why would she destroy a city , I would love to hear the answer to that.
Also Rugrats? Really? Wtf did they do to you, also have you not noticed that most of the people are from CN, I think you'd have better luck seeing a dead Inuyasha before you'd see a dead rugrats, and Barney.

Postby KingM10 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:37 pm

I'm with you on the teen rugrats, they should have died out plenty of times when they were babies. think of what disaster they got into during the fight. it's just what we would like to see. and i think the destruction was the result of Mandy's Nazi-like take over http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=27
Last edited by KingM10 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Gato » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:37 pm

Eh, he was just giving his suggestion. Stupid as it may seem to some people.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:53 pm

I know, I know, it's just I loved Rugrats when I was lil I even convinced my brother and a friend they were growing a watermelon inside them cause of that show.

I just don't get why everyone is reaching out of CN shows, cause if that's the case, why not a dead Bart Simpson, or the ship crashed in the background from Futurama, screw it put a dead my little pony, why not the dad from American Dad, that bastard would be funny or the alien from that show -__-

Postby KingM10 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:00 pm

Mandy's vault didn't exactly stayed in the CN dimension. if the battle was big enough, it could have called for heroes from other worlds

Postby Gato » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:02 pm

No need to get your panties in a bunch over a cartoon, dear.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:06 pm

>__> Damn King and good logic. >__< but it was never said how she got them. But I suppose since Thor's world could open gates to another that could be how other super heroes got there. That would suck "come help us please." begging one world, "okay fine but this one time" they all die... awe sad panda.

but I thought of another person I would love to see dead... Hello Kitty.

Postby SPF » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:54 pm

King, you're a genius! Now that I remember, Dexter had an Interdimensional Teleporter, didn't he? He could use it to ask for help in other Universe, just in case that a big sh*t happened, but the heroes he brought to help them could fall in battle, so all went to hell.
Oh, and Mimi, well, she is the real mystery here. What happened to her (appart of get her hands cut and lose the only friend she had)?
COWA-F*CKING PIECE OF DOG SH*T!!!
-Angry Video Game Nerd

Postby stratus » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:22 pm

Imosa wrote:P.S.: Yes, but if we consider background items to be important then we have to consider a shit ton of other things. For example when are we going to see that girl from the well... ya know the one that was mentioned by Minnie when she went all psychopathic. There's a reason we don't consider her a central figure in the story line either.

i think this was her http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 21-480.jpg

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:31 pm

@stratus omfg that's too cute

Postby daviso452 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:59 pm

Grids wrote:GT is in the same universe as PPGD - it's hoped that a future page will demonstrate this clearly.

Thanks Imosa for setting me on the right track. Sorry I brought this topic back up I just want to try and save everyone from future conversations about this.

Damn, this is a fucking blow. Hopefully Dexter survived though, like he ejected from the cockpit or something before his robot was destroyed. More reason to keep reading to find out!
Last edited by daviso452 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Scissors » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:06 pm

Davis, when I read your posts in my head, I imagine them being spoken in a Matt Smith voice. I'm so sorry.
stratus wrote:
Imosa wrote:P.S.: Yes, but if we consider background items to be important then we have to consider a shit ton of other things. For example when are we going to see that girl from the well... ya know the one that was mentioned by Minnie when she went all psychopathic. There's a reason we don't consider her a central figure in the story line either.

i think this was her http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 21-480.jpg

Yes, that is the girl from the well. And Imosa's right, she's just a background item.
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Chuckledarkly: Scissors don't lie. Only cut.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby SPF » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:57 pm

You know that the girl from the well (AKA Samara) was used in a Valentine's day card made by bleedman, right?
COWA-F*CKING PIECE OF DOG SH*T!!!
-Angry Video Game Nerd

Postby Scissors » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:09 pm

And that's why she is just a background item. She was mentioned once in the comic, but from what we can tell, nothing more.
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Chuckledarkly: Scissors don't lie. Only cut.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby KingM10 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:01 pm

just like Saw in the photo album. that scared the living Christ out of me. LOL
SPF wrote:King, you're a genius!
I am, aren't I?Image(No I'm just kidding)

Postby ShadowThief » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:30 am

Aquaman grilled, courage would make a cute corpse, hawkman since he comes back anyways thanks to that curse, to see the thing from fantastic four would be interesting, umm... kill billy hatcher for the hell of it lol.

Postby Xanigail » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:20 am

Mimi did just like Ariel ~ traded her voice for legs
They sure have unique buissnes skills xD

Yeayea
Ik u guys have other issues to talk about
But that subject is starting to be consumed

Annnnd I wanna see Mickey Mouse dead~
Rats can't be so happy all the time xD
Not to mention he belongs to evil
Disney is evil! Evil I tell you!

Postby KingM10 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:49 am

ShadowThief wrote:Aquaman grilled, courage would make a cute corpse, hawkman since he comes back anyways thanks to that curse, to see the thing from fantastic four would be interesting, umm... kill billy hatcher for the hell of it lol.

wouldn't the Thing just blend it with the rubble?

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!