The Recountal

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Recountal

Postby Omniczar » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:42 pm

Talk about unexpected.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:29 am

okay so a 4-6th look yes the city is broken down, but why is she in a wheel chair? and why is Jeff (that's assuming it's the spider) is telling her she shouldnt be there? Maybe it's part of her past earlier it did say she started out different until Him cut off her hands and made her watch horrible things to her eventually killing her own humanity. That I think would be scary, to face something you though was dead, even if it's yourself.
I'm not crazy, I'm differently sane - The Joker

Postby konata50 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:09 pm

cant wait to see what happens next
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby Gato » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:34 pm

favnrrdgrrl10 wrote:okay so a 4-6th look yes the city is broken down, but why is she in a wheel chair? and why is Jeff (that's assuming it's the spider) is telling her she shouldnt be there? Maybe it's part of her past earlier it did say she started out different until Him cut off her hands and made her watch horrible things to her eventually killing her own humanity. That I think would be scary, to face something you though was dead, even if it's yourself.

It's part of the mystique. We'll probably find out what happened as the story progresses, so just be patient.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:45 pm

favnrrdgrrl10 wrote: Jeff (that's assuming it's the spider)

IT IS THE SPIDER, YOU MISERABLE LITTLE DIPSHIT.

Name one other character that has purple hands, and knows Mimi. Name one other mother fucker you little bastard.

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:52 pm

^This is my favorite part of visiting the noob forums.

Postby Gato » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:37 pm

Nothing brightens my day more, Innocence, than seeing Bloodlord bring the pain.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby GridsNaranek » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:37 am

Blood Lord, if you're wrong you owe that n00b a massive apology.

But of course, you aren't wrong.
Bloodsguar Studios member

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby KingM10 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:00 am

wasn't i chewed out for using "n00b" like that.
I looked at Mimi a little closer. she seemed more in the moment. like it's really just a memory. if she was conscious, she be more in shocked. here it's more just staring at something.

Postby Sarahbark » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:06 am

I've seen the epicness that is Blood Lord's ability to set the noobs and rif-raf straight. I can die happy now.
There's a plan?
I don't know yet, I haven't finished talking.

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:15 pm

wow blood lord you're just a dick, I said assuming because last anyone saw Jeff he was hung upside down with his head off, and his soul in a little cage. Can you even try to insult someone without swearing or is your vocabulary so limited?

Postby Scissors » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:24 pm

favnrrdgrrl10 wrote:wow blood lord you're just a dick, I said assuming because last anyone saw Jeff he was hung upside down with his head off, and his soul in a little cage. Can you even try to insult someone without swearing or is your vocabulary so limited?

Greetings, my name is Scissors, and I will be bringing you to shame today, in Blood Lord's place.

You say last anyone saw Jeff he was hung upside down. Well this is a FLASHBACK, meaning this happened BEFORE he was "hung upside down with his head off, and his soul in a little cage". And we're allowed to swear, it's not like we're little kids who will get sent to the corner if we do. And also, look at his join date and his number of posts. HAH. I think that compared to you, he know's what he's talking about and what he's doing, and perhaps sometimes he may be a dick (but to idiots only, btw), but from the posts above me, he has way more supporters, and there's no point in starting a flame war with a veteran, especially over the fact that you weren't sure if the three-fingered purple hand belonged to Jeff.

I think that's all I wanted to say. Ergh. I really hate these newbie forums. Time to expand my horizons.
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Chuckledarkly: Scissors don't lie. Only cut.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:04 pm

well I honestly have no sense of shame. so that's cute that you thought I would care. I have never seen the hand that brought about this flash back, so many things get inter twined if you don't know about one key thing like what that hand does than yes you might look silly. and do honestly think about post? I've been reading this stuff for awhile now just didn't bother to make an account till one day I was bored and said fuck it why not. I find narrow minds tend to swear more because they aren't that clever, as proven, anyone can say fuck, shit, bitch, cunt face, but it takes skills to make someone feel like they are the slime between dog crap and the dirt. I've had better arguments with my great grandma when she hit altymers.
and I honestly don't care who likes blood lord or not cause I'm sure many do, cause it's fun watching little things get beat by big things, but it's just wrong at some point.
so unless you come up with something clever or something, I mean it's bad enough to get involved it's kinda sad that you felt the need to defend this guy I honestly think it would have made it worth my while.
so ttfn

Postby Scissors » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:29 pm

I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid. *pats* no matter, you're probably older than me anyway. (Or your profile will say that you're older...but you sure don't have swell spelling/grammar skills...which are necessary not to look like an idiot in this place...) But yeah, I wasn't really defending Blood Lord, just proving you wrong, but getting mad at me for "defending" someone then doing a shitty job of defending yourself isn't helping.

And there are several contradicting things in your argument, but I'll leave them alone.

Someone should come along now and start a new conversation.
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby DJ4U » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:37 pm

Where's the love?
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby Imosa » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:39 pm

Ya, Scissors your really enjoying this "I'm a bad ass who deals with the n00bs" thing way too much. Your not dispensing some great justice when you insult a n00b, that goes for Blood Lord as well. You're just being impatient and think you can end the situation quickly by being a brute. favnrrdgrrl10 hit the nail on the head in her response, even mentioning that it does not matter how may people like Blood Lord.
Even now you act condescending, and this is your idea of how to end the discussion.

Postby Scissors » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:48 pm

DJ4U wrote:Where's the love?

Love? On SNAFU? Are you kidding me?

Seriously though, sometimes I hate being such a jerkass to you newbies, but you guys are just killing me. By the way, SNAFU stands for Situation Normal All Fucked Up, so its not as if this place was built off of something nice anyhow. Honestly, this isn't really a place for people who can't take insults, regardless of whether they were meant to harm or not. If you can't take criticism, rudeness, and dicks on the internet, you're never going to survive real life.
Imosa wrote:Ya, Scissors your really enjoying this "I'm a bad ass who deals with the n00bs" thing way too much. Your not dispensing some great justice when you insult a n00b, that goes for Blood Lord as well. You're just being impatient and think you can end the situation quickly by being a brute. favnrrdgrrl10 hit the nail on the head in her response, even mentioning that it does not matter how may people like Blood Lord.
Even now you act condescending, and this is your idea of how to end the discussion.

You're right, I should tone it down a little, but still. I remember being a noob and I got shot down once or twice, and I think it did me some good, but that's just me. Not saying I think being rude to these people with solve their problems or whatever, but being nice doesn't solve everything all the time. No, not everyone will read the rules and no, not everyones comments will be perfect, and yes it irritates the hell out of me. But you're right, I should watch myself some more.

Postby KingM10 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:05 pm

Please allow me to do what i can here, Scissors. you seem to need a break.
favnrrdgrrl10, I've been through your situation before, so believe me when i tell you this. It doesn't matter how long you've been reading the comic, posting on forums is a whole different ballgame. Both Blood lord and Scissors are relentlessness in this sort of thing so it's really no point in fighting, I should know. and also, i think you should care how much support Blood Lord has because it shows how outnumbered you truly are.
To avoid anymore chewing out, i suggest looking up the Forum Rules in your "User Control Panel"

and to respect Scissors request, any idea how Him got Mimi to look the way she does in the present?

Postby DJ4U » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:10 pm

Thank you, its okay to be a dick or a bitch every once in a while, but it's not right to be a jackass in every forum because some kid had a opinion that was stupid or misspelled.

My guess is probable demon blood or throwing her into the fires of hell
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:14 pm

It's kinda hard to type on IPod and play Zelda and feed baby at once lol otherwise it would have made more sense. and no my profile does not lie, and who said I was mad? I like arguing simply because it's fun lol

Postby Imosa » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:15 pm

KingM10 wrote:any idea how Him got Mimi to look the way she does in the present?
Dry rub.

KingM10 wrote:Both Blood lord and Scissors are relentlessness in this sort of thing so it's really no point in fighting, I should know. and also, i think you should care how much support Blood Lord has because it shows how outnumbered you truly are.
If Scissors is relentless why did he just apologize for his behavior? It really doesn't matter how many supporters someone has. Truth is not a democracy.

Postby Scissors » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:19 pm

KingM10 wrote:Please allow me to do what i can here, Scissors. you seem to need a break.

Kingy, you are a good person.

DJ4U wrote:My guess is probable demon blood or throwing her into the fires of hell

What I wonder is how her bangs went from straight to having no bangs at all. The present day Mimi could've grown them out, but...I wonder if as soon as Mimi becomes a demon, she will still lose her bangs, or will she still have them?

Also, I wonder if the jewel thing on her forehead has any purpose...but I have no guess as to how she went from human to demon.

Imosa wrote:
KingM10 wrote:Both Blood lord and Scissors are relentlessness in this sort of thing so it's really no point in fighting, I should know. and also, i think you should care how much support Blood Lord has because it shows how outnumbered you truly are.
If Scissors is relentless why did he just apologize for his behavior? It really doesn't matter how many supporters someone has. Truth is not a democracy.

She. I am a she. And it sort of does matter...in terms of power. But if you can stand your own, then there is no problem at all. It depends on the person.

favnrrdgrrl10 wrote:It's kinda hard to type on IPod and play Zelda and feed baby at once lol otherwise it would have made more sense. and no my profile does not lie, and who said I was mad? I like arguing simply because it's fun lol

You...um...okay.

Postby KingM10 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:20 pm

Throwing a innocent, cute, crippled little girl in a fiery pit?!?! Imma Kick Him's ASS if he did that!!!!!! :cussing: :brickwall: :cussing:

Imosa wrote:
She was relentless to me :sosad: until recently
and i just mean it's hard to fight fifty guys at ones.

Postby Scissors » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:27 pm

KingM10 wrote:Throwing a innocent, cute, crippled little girl in a fiery pit?!?! Imma Kick Him's ASS if he did that!!!!!!

I don't think he cast her into a pit, and I don't think she spent time in person experiencing all of the horrible things she experienced. I think he got into her mind somehow and forced her to live all of that out all at once. Much less time consuming. But I still can't think of how she got red skin...but then again this is a fictional story. -.- I wonder if she's going to talk at all in this flashback...or if she was mute even before she became a demon.

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:35 pm

lol I've been raised around guys all my life if I couldn't keep up I'd be put down, once I told a family member I hated a new gf for a family member and that she needed to be hit with a bat, this KID told me even if that happened to her shed still look better than me cause I looked as this little one put it "girl who gets fisted in everyway everyday' so anything people say on here can't really bother me. plus the way I see it if I'm fighting more than one is that everyone is completely right or completely wrong, and with this case, my stupid auto correct gave me foot in mouth syndrome. ah well

ANYWAYS Another thing though about Mimi when she was first shown as the little girl with bandages she had a gold circle still in the front of her hair line and she didn't have the bangs but all that's gone too.

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!