The Recountal

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Recountal

Postby thehero173 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:36 pm

i don't want to seem like a pedophile but mimi is kinda cute before him got to her. and also what happened to the city behind her :?: and who was that guy talking to her :?: can't be him, can it :?:
You can not have death with out life and life with out death they are both apart of a greater whole.

Postby DemonFlower » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:01 pm

The guy speaking to Mimi is Jeff because Jeff has purple hands and only three fingers. As for what happen to the city, that's yet to revealed in the story but it most likly has something to do with either Him or Mandy.
Beware of Chibi Taurus. O_O

Postby caveman » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:05 pm

That crimson eyes stare... i remembered now, hellgirl Image :twisted:

Postby grimfan620 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:06 pm

O.O I have no idea what's with the background or wheelchair but seeing Jeff be in this.. I've been thinking, what if Jeff doing something bad to her was her worst fear? Or memory..(ITS A PPGD CROSSOVER, MEGAVILLE SIGNS BROKE ON THE GROUND O= oh noes. And she almost looks like Ogla.)

Postby ShadowofU » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:33 pm

wow. Mimmie looks quite different from how she looks now. Sure, she had her long black hair, red eyes, and kick ass boots, but she wasn't red. I wonder if she's actually Him's real daughter? I did not suspect this, well played sir. w00t *gasp* And do I spy Jeff's hand...er...leg. Wow, Mimi and him must go way back. No wonder she loves him so much.
*Pulls out pocky and melon soda* Just sit back and let the chaos begin. -__-

Postby ShadowofU » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:37 pm

grimfan620 wrote:O.O I have no idea what's with the background or wheelchair but seeing Jeff be in this.. I've been thinking, what if Jeff doing something bad to her was her worst fear? Or memory..(ITS A PPGD CROSSOVER, MEGAVILLE SIGNS BROKE ON THE GROUND O= oh noes. And she almost looks like Ogla.)

Well just stating, in the Grim Tales story it is said that when Mandy got old enough she pretty much took over the town. And she probably destroyed a ton. So don't know if the ppgs or Dexter survived any of that. So yeah, it doesn't surprise me that the town is destroyed. But at the same time, I have to wonder...why would Mimi be there???? UGH...I'm just making things more confusing for myself.
*Pulls out pocky and melon soda* Just sit back and let the chaos begin. -__-

Postby Scissors » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:40 pm

Don't. Double. Post. Read. The. Rules. Shadow. of. U.
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Chuckledarkly: Scissors don't lie. Only cut.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby Posioner » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:43 pm

Mimi used to look so sweet and innocent, but I also love how devious and clever she looks right now!

Postby Scissors » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:47 pm

If you ask me, she looks frightened and in shock right now.
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby grimfan620 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:27 pm

Scissors wrote:If you ask me, she looks frightened and in shock right now.

I think he means preasent day, not flash back v.v

Postby daviso452 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:44 pm

Did anyone notice Dexter's Family Robot in the background? Hello?

Postby angelpunch00 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:49 pm

daviso452 wrote:Did anyone notice Dexter's Family Robot in the background? Hello?

I DID!!! hohohohohoho

Postby Kane717 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:14 pm

This was just my opinion but did anyone else think that the setting had an X-men feel to it? Mimi in wheelchair - Professor Xavier

Postby Exodis » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:43 pm

Wow...this wasn't what I was expecting. These next pages might just be the most depressing parts of Grim Tales. Prepare to feel the sadness :(
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Postby Imosa » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:49 pm

reaperrose101 wrote:anyone else notice the broken robot in the background? a sign that a battle took place.
If the question is of the form "Has anyone noticed [blank]", the answer is always yes. I have no idea why but this just gets under my skin.

Sarahbark wrote:Poor Mimi. Now she must live her greatest fear. Actually, I figured it wouldn't affect her because I thought she was already living it and/or did live it (hence the death of Jeff).
A good observation. What if this was the plan all along? Who would be better suited to face horror then someone who had already spent their life in horror? Granted I'm sure Horror's Hand will top whatever Him did to Mimi but still.

Postby LowanOfTheNorth » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:04 pm

Well there is a vast diffrence in how she looked in a "human" form in the early part of the story compared to how she looked in the "flashback". For starters the eyes and hair are compleatly diffrent, the lack of gem on her hair line, and yes of course the wheel chair too. I'm also noticeing the fact that she seems slightly less timid (or the hope beaten out of her) in this flashback. My guess is that purple is Jeff and he is trying to perhaps portect her from something that she wasn't supposed to see. I get this from how her face looks and how dead set her eyes are fixed on something. Lastly does anyone else relize that Mimi will most likly SPEAK for the first time in the serise (no im not count the "GAH!" thats not a word its a grunt). As for the mecha battle thing ive got nothing.
We forfeit three-fourths of ourselves in order to be like other people

Postby reaperrose101 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:07 pm

angelpunch00 wrote:
daviso452 wrote:Did anyone notice Dexter's Family Robot in the background? Hello?

I DID!!! hohohohohoho

I mentioned it eariler!

Postby Scissors » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:30 pm

grimfan620 wrote:
Scissors wrote:If you ask me, she looks frightened and in shock right now.

I think he means preasent day, not flash back v.v

He said "right now" as in "on this page". And flashback is one word.

Kane717 wrote:This was just my opinion but did anyone else think that the setting had an X-men feel to it? Mimi in wheelchair - Professor Xavier

Hm...maybe a little bit. But it's Megaville, there's a destroyed Megaville sign amid the rubble in one of the panels.

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:01 pm

"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby KingM10 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:14 pm

Innocence Abandoned wrote:Oh also, that purple guy isn't Jeff, although it's obviously a guardian of hers of some sort. He has fingers, if all of those theorists failed to notice, and spiders typically do not have fingers.

http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=97 if you look, he does have fingers. (Man Mimi looks different form herself even here) I do agree that Mimi does look EXTREMELY cute and innocent and this must be a memory of her past. funny thing, i just saw a drawing of this the other day. it was only a girl in something of a wheelchair until someone made the guess it was Mimi. some one should give that guy a prize LOL

as for a sad PPG ending, it's plausible but i wouldn't hold my breath.

Postby DJ4U » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:26 pm

I think shes reliving all the terrible things that Him did to her but its showing Jeff being the one torturing her
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby rac7d » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:37 pm

wow i just began to notice some bleeds chracter look alike cuz i was bout to say OLGA!
so does griddles and beeare work with bleed on the comics????

Postby DrThrax » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:36 pm

LowanOfTheNorth wrote:Lastly does anyone else relize that Mimi will most likly SPEAK for the first time in the serise (no im not count the "GAH!" thats not a word its a grunt).

It's completely possible that Mimi could actually speak, but there's still an equal chance that Mimi was mute in the past as well.

I do wish to know what exactly she was so intently staring at.
The uninformed must make up their deficit, or die.

Postby LowanOfTheNorth » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:16 am

DrThrax wrote:
LowanOfTheNorth wrote:Lastly does anyone else relize that Mimi will most likly SPEAK for the first time in the serise (no im not count the "GAH!" thats not a word its a grunt).

It's completely possible that Mimi could actually speak, but there's still an equal chance that Mimi was mute in the past as well.

I do wish to know what exactly she was so intently staring at.

Well I think Mimi is a child who has selective mutism. As in she is choosing to be quiet. This most likly happened after Him stole her innocence and cut of her hand. This trama most likly left a very deep emoutional scar on her both mentaly and of course physicaly. Him most likly would get anger with Mimi for not talking. Possibly hurting her worse which would only drive her into a deeper state of fear and anxiety. Also another reason why shes most likly not mute is she doesn't typically have the metal chacteristics that typically are in that group. Its been shown time and time again that she is a very smart cookie.

But hey Im easily wrong in fact watch bleedman go compleatly 180 from my thoughts lol
We forfeit three-fourths of ourselves in order to be like other people

Postby bleedkid » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:03 am

Getting better, I like facing my fears...AH scary doll!

In all seriousness I am terrified of baby dolls and stuff, like that killer doll from Child's play. :P

rac7d wrote:wow i just began to notice some bleeds chracter look alike cuz i was bout to say OLGA!
so does griddles and beeare work with bleed on the comics????

I'm pretty sure its just Grids and Bleed on this one.

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!