The Recountal

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Recountal

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:42 pm

Imosa wrote:. On top of that Pure Mimi (named her) does look like Olga.
Finally I don't like the idea of bringing in a new character at this point. I'd like to start seeing the story come full circle.

If this is her past I don't see what's wrong with adding a new person, since it's the past it could be how she lost her mother whom ever it is because of Him.
I'm not crazy, I'm differently sane - The Joker

Postby Imosa » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:53 pm

favnrrdgrrl10 wrote:
Imosa wrote:. On top of that Pure Mimi (named her) does look like Olga.
Finally I don't like the idea of bringing in a new character at this point. I'd like to start seeing the story come full circle.

If this is her past I don't see what's wrong with adding a new person, since it's the past it could be how she lost her mother whom ever it is because of Him.

Yes, but it's so much more powerful if the mother has a history. Yes, we could even write a history for Raven but at some point you just get too much material. Besides, Olga has to die too. We could hit two birds with one stone. It's just a tighter story.

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:59 pm

I agree with ya Imosa, some background stories are sometimes an unwanted filler, or even something's in the past story line looks it won't be anything importaint, until a later chapter, like I'm sure no one thought Jeffs and Mimi's acting agents Him would lead up to this, and to those who did... you cheated lol
Either way I do believe Mimi's mother as horrible it is to say, must die no matter who she is. Cause Him would do that.

Postby DJ4U » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:09 pm

favnrrdgrrl10 wrote:Either way I do believe Mimi's mother as horrible it is to say, must die no matter who she is. Cause Him would do that.

Well mother is God in the eyes of their children so to really darken Mimi Him could have either never let Mimi met the mother, killed her in some gruesome manner in front of Mimi, or some other way of making Mimi hate her mother
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:14 pm

I don't think it would be a hate, I lean more towards loosing her.
Or maybe Mimi's mom knew what Him was doing to their daughter, but said nothing, causing her to hate both parents and that's why she loves and cares about Jeff as much as Mimi does.

Postby KingM10 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:16 pm

on second thought, having Olga as the mother would spoil PPGD since we recently saw Dexter and her starting something, no mater how weak that relationship is.

Postby Gato » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:24 pm

I do enjoy the idea of Raven being Mimi's mother. Whether by force or consensual.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Imosa » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:24 pm

KingM10 wrote:on second thought, having Olga as the mother would spoil PPGD since we recently saw Dexter and her starting something, no mater how weak that relationship is.

Or Bleed could be fucking brilliant about it and reveal the ending of PPGD while revealing the beginning of GT. What if PPGD is about to go into some major GT information, so Bleed slowed down PPGD to give GT time to catch up so they could start explaining each other in parallel. It's a very good move.

Postby KingM10 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:25 pm

Gato wrote:I do enjoy the idea of Raven being Mimi's mother. Whether by force or consensual.
o.O Forced? o.O

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:29 pm

KingM10 wrote:
Gato wrote:I do enjoy the idea of Raven being Mimi's mother. Whether by force or consensual.
o.O Forced? o.O

Or angry loving ;D

Postby konata50 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:48 pm

my friend tells me children become demons by getting raped....IS that true or is my friend just thinking of something else?
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby Gato » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:57 pm

KingM10 wrote:
o.O Forced? o.O

Him doesn't seem like the kind of being that is above rape.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Imosa » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:17 pm

Gato wrote:Him doesn't seem like the kind of being that is above rape.
In fact he seems like the kind of being who excursively rapes.

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:51 pm

0_0

how did it go from a cute picture of Mimi to rape.
it's just so wrong...
but I doubt Him would rape his daughter... or I would like to think so...

Postby Imosa » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:56 pm

favnrrdgrrl10 wrote:but I doubt Him would rape his daughter
Not what we were talking about but why wouldn't he. He's the evilest evil to ever evilly evil an evil evil. Anything goes.

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:05 pm

konata50 wrote:my friend tells me children become demons by getting raped....IS that true or is my friend just thinking of something else?

spaced I was answering that.
trying to say Him didn't make her a demon by raping her -__-

Postby Gato » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:59 pm

I'm with Imosa. If he deemed it necessary for his plans, I highly doubt Him would bat an eye at raping his "daughter".

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:13 am

idk when I was little and watched it I honestly though he was an evil-pmsed-drag queen

but anyways before I loose my thoughts again......

I suppose if he did think it was needed than he might, rape her but doesn't some evil just have a line they don't cross? every good evil person always has morals, or a twisted sense of them... than again... it is Him but what was so special about her to make Him join his side, clearly yes she kicks ass, maybe it was her mind control?... hummm *pets imaginary minibear hamster* ooh I can't wait to see what Him saw in her to want Mimi working for Him, this shall be epic.

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:23 am

Gato wrote:I'm with Imosa. If he deemed it necessary for his plans, I highly doubt Him would bat an eye at raping his "daughter".

Him's true intentions? I guess the cat, really is...(puts on sunglasses)

out of the bag.I've got a million of these, folks.

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:35 am

Innocence.... *face palm self*

I know this is a derail so I'm sorry but what's with this sunglasses and cat thing. maybe more of my ditzside is showing but I don't get it.

So the most agreed thing is possible Raven as Mimi's mother or Olga cause since in ppgd Mandy and her are the same age in that time line, and they do kinda not like each other. That would make it interesting Olga as Mimi's mother while Jr. has a crush on someone who is forbidden for breaking and entering his mothers vault, and being the daughter of Mandys enemy's (I'm not far in ppgd so if that changed than please be nice) all the while the hatred towards either others family continues to the next geration with Mimi and Mini Mandy.... or I'm completely wrong.

Postby DJ4U » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:41 am

konata50 wrote:my friend tells me children become demons by getting raped....IS that true or is my friend just thinking of something else?

Bro either your friend has been watching to way much supernatural or you should consider checking them into a ward somewhere

@favnrrdgrrl10 I don't think there's that much hate between families I think its a confrontation over who gets the boy/ evil hand of unspeakable nightmares
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:07 am

DJ4U wrote:

Bro either your friend has been watching to way much supernatural or you should consider checking them into a ward somewhere

I'm starting to wonder if they actually believed their friend.... or took it literally...

And yes it is a want for the hand since Him needs a new one... I just don't think he would be able to control it. and if there wasn't hate from Mandy before I'm sure it's starting to grow a bit with this break in

Postby KingM10 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:59 am

i don't think rape would be alloyed in this web site. perverted bastards
kids could get a hold of this shit

Postby Imosa » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:08 am

favnrrdgrrl10 wrote:I know this is a derail so I'm sorry but what's with this sunglasses and cat thing. maybe more of my ditzside is showing but I don't get it.

It looks like this thread *puts on glasses* is about to get drop dead funny.
It's the CSI Miami meme. Look it up.

Also, it's not that evil has no morals, its just that the ends justify the means, and someone who's really dedicated will do anything to achieve their goals.

@KingM: The comic doesn't really have scruples about content. So long as there's no nudity, anything goes.

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:32 pm

I don't think they would actually show it, but do a sort of hit, or the shadows on wall during a fight. I think if they did put rape in, it would be like that.

So, I looked at that link, *face palm* I feel I live up to my first nick name Blondie again, I've seen that, when I didn't know much about pedobear my friend showed me that. I don't watch CSI xP so even when I was showed that I was confused.

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!