The Recountal

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Recountal

Postby grimfan620 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:29 pm

KingM10 wrote:i think Jeff's line was just an expression.

I think so too, just trying to make sense of this >.< I hate being confused. I think I missing something and acting noobish, I'm just trying to guess where this is going to hard. I should shut up and wait for the next update but it's driving me mad.
Sorry. v.v

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:50 pm

If Mimi is related to Raven, I think that would be interesting to watch.
But if she is not and I know this maybe to little if not impossible other idea to the gold circle on her forehead.
This could be before any form or horrible deeds were done by him, like nothing was even a thought than, this is when shr was not only human but pure in every form.
So this is just my idea for the circle on her head for when we first saw her "human form" the circle could have been another thing from Him cause well her hands are gone, and in other shows (can't remember names top of my head sadly I know n00b thing to do) to gain control over someone/a forced weak spot/ dog tag of a sort is either on the head where Mimi's gold piece was, or sometimes the back of the neck.
I know these may look stupid but I just think that would make it more powerful if Mimi can free herself from him and a token of the reminder is the gold circle piece but is removed.
just a thought like it or not wont bother me any
I'm not crazy, I'm differently sane - The Joker

Postby daviso452 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:52 am

So, basically Blood lord, scissors, and King are like the admins for Grim tales?

Postby Numa430 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:19 am

No.
Under the bed

Postby DJ4U » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:36 am

daviso452 wrote:So, basically Blood lord, scissors, and King are like the admins for Grim tales?

Look for the light blue names those are the admins; blood lord, scissors, and King are just a couple of users who get on others for not following the rules
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:31 am

Those three find that they need to tell someone bluntly and rudely if you mess up. from my understanding they are the popular jocks and if you are a geek who happens to piss them off your getting hung up on the flag pole by your underwear. Scissors ain't too bad I'll admit when it comes to attempting to making someone feel horrible about asking they could possibly do some damage.
Blood Lord from the one insult he gave me, well from what happy feelings everyone got after that I'm guessing is fairly popular and is loved by the fact of him being evil, and let's you feel his wrath my attempt to public humiliation via Internet (cause we all know who you are in the real world) pretty much he's the coolest shit. my opinion someone can go ahead and be the coolest shit end of the day they rely on a ego boost by a website and are still a piece of shit. Maybe blood lord is good looking to the ones he hasn't ripped a new ass. >_> maybe he's cool I gotta wait for another "n00b" makes a mistake to offend him to cause his colorful insults to be posted. if he is as good as everyone says than I'll blow to him till than he's just a name.
if you want less arguments with people it's best to avoid those people though. don't be a smart ass like me ;p

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:36 am

totally meant bow not blow -_____- damn auto correct! mc fuck this I'm done posting just fucks up anyways.
*throws iPod at wall* stupid technology

Postby DJ4U » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:45 am

Damn there was some serious hate in that post lol.......don't start another one, please its pointless
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby Scissors » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:10 am

*twitch* Must not get angry about double posting...

favnrrdgrrl10 wrote:from my understanding they are the popular jocks and if you are a geek who happens to piss them off your getting hung up on the flag pole by your underwear.

LOOOOOOL I dunno why but that cracked me up.

But we don't build reputations by being...you know...cool shit or attractive or whatever. We build reputation by posting a lot and not making stupid mistakes and following the rules, if that helps (Being cool does help too, but you still need to get around). I have to admit, I don't understand why some people praise members like Blood Lord, myself and Kingy (or whoever you meant by the third person). We just go off and lose our tempers when people make themselves look like fools and cannot seem to be patient. I am trying, but that doesn't excuse why people feel the need to look up to us, especially Blood Lord.

And I can't be a true jock. I'm a chica. How many times do I have to say it?
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Chuckledarkly: Scissors don't lie. Only cut.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby KingM10 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:26 am

i myself was one of those "geeks" of which you speak of and just trying ot redeem myself. if you had seen my first 3 posts you'd understand my shame :'(

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:18 pm

I wasn't happy to double post ;__;
And girls can be jocks, I've gotten in many fights with girls who looked bigger than some of the basketball team. People praise it when someone goes off on another cause in the real world we see someone make a mistake but being polite and ignore it is the common thing to do, but when it's on a site, people love it cause they don't see/know the person so they don't gotta feel bad about enjoying the show. that's what I think anyways.

Also there was not hate in that post if I wanted an argument I would have sent a pm, I was just stating my view of what I have seen that's all. King you don't gotta feel shame for doing something wrong, ;) it's by doing that you learn and people can either teach you by doing it nicely or mean, how you decide to see it as is a matter of what you think is rude, or honest.

Postby Gato » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:37 pm

Scissors wrote:

/sisfist
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:59 pm

Well Gato, I guess you could say this situation really turned... (Puts on sunglasses)

Into a cat fight.

Postby Gato » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:40 pm

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

You officially rock, Innocence.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Scissors » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:46 pm

Gato wrote:
Scissors wrote:

/sisfist

Hell yeah.
Innocence Abandoned wrote:Well Gato, I guess you could say this situation really turned... (Puts on sunglasses)

Into a cat fight.

Oh Innocence. *pats*
favnrrdgrrl10 wrote:Also there was not hate in that post if I wanted an argument I would have sent a pm, I was just stating my view of what I have seen that's all.

There's nothing wrong with that, as long as you follow the rules (in my opinion), but this forum is for discussing comics, not having multi-member flame wars. Can we get back to the discussion?
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Chuckledarkly: Scissors don't lie. Only cut.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:46 pm

seriously T_T I don't know why we derailed again.
so who thinks Mimi is related to Raven? Also who the hell is her mom ?

Postby DJ4U » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:57 pm

favnrrdgrrl10 wrote:seriously T_T I don't know why we derailed again.
so who thinks Mimi is related to Raven? Also who the hell is her mom ?

I thought Raven was the mother was the general consensuses

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:27 pm

;__; I thought maybe sisters, or half sisters.
if Raven is the mom though, that would be awkward to her, with Him...

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:34 pm

I remember a day when there was just one Blood Lord. Now we've got what, three? Its depressing. I don't enjoy what I do. I remember a time when I was nice, and kind. I wouldn't so harshly rebuke people for mistakes, but gently helped them out. Yes, everyonce and a while, II would destroy people and consume them, and oh, how sweet that victory was. But there was purpose, and inteligence in those assults then, there isn't now. I'm not who I once was, and I hate it. So, I'm going to work at it, and be a better person. Lol, like that is really going to last.

So to all of those I have ever offended, harped on, or was rude in anyway. I am so sorry for my actions. I'm sorry. This fourm, and you people don't desirve such a rude and disrespectful comments on your first efforts here.

favnrrdgrrl10 wrote:so who thinks Mimi is related to Raven? Also who the hell is her mom ?

I think there is a good possibility that Raven is Mimi's mom.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby stratus » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:54 pm

i think mimi's mother may be Olga from ppgd. the personality fits and their is some resemblence
Last edited by stratus on Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:58 pm

HOLY CRAP ON A CRACKER
*dazed*
um, you are aware it is possible to kill people with kindness. Something feels off

Anyways it would make sense, Mandy has aged, so I don't see why Raven wouldn't have if she is involved.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:04 pm

stratus wrote:i think mimi's mother may be Olga from ppgd. the personality fits and their is some resemblence

Hmm. Yes. I can see that too, but why would Olga consent to Him? I think Raven's background makes things more pauseable, but the idea is a good one.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby favnrrdgrrl10 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:30 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
stratus wrote:i think mimi's mother may be Olga from ppgd. the personality fits and their is some resemblence

Hmm. Yes. I can see that too, but why would Olga consent to Him? I think Raven's background makes things more pauseable, but the idea is a good one.

Im starting to lean towards Olga, she was the sister of a 'evil' master mind, while Raven although she is dark and scary I don't see her being willing to be with a demon like Him, because I could see why Him would want to be with someone powerful as her, while Raven what would she see in Him?

Postby KingM10 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:35 pm

Mandy, Olga, and Gaz were the three baddest girls in the whole story. it makes sense they come to be with similar husbands. Gaz is still a mystery to me.

Postby Imosa » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:37 pm

My money is on Olga + Drax or Dexter with Mimi being adopted by Him. I know nothing about Drax but he seems like some nega-version of Dexter born through through the whole killed DeeDee thing. We know he will appear in Afterbirth so he has to tie in somehow. We also know there is a little chemistry between Dexter and Olga so maybe Drax taps that for some reason... ? On top of that Pure Mimi (named her) does look like Olga.
Finally I don't like the idea of bringing in a new character at this point. I'd like to start seeing the story come full circle.

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!