Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:53 am

Griddles: Staring contest. Go!

Re: The Recountal

Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:01 am

thats what mimi looked like before HIM came to her? i will emit this now shes hot

Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:03 am

HOLY CRUD! that's Mimi before?! :jawdrop:
Last edited by reaperrose101 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:55 am

*Insert gasp*

Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:04 am

him must be punished to the fullest for the crimes he has commited towards mimi

Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:17 am

My God :!: Mimi before transformation. :eek:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:25 am

WOW....hard to think that the most unorthodox fighting machine use to be in a wheelchair...what the hell did HIM do to her to make her into one like HIM?

Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:26 am

ground wolf wrote:him must be punished to the fullest for the crimes he has commited towards mimi

I'm with you.
*pulls out chainsaw.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:58 am

reaperrose101 wrote:
ground wolf wrote:him must be punished to the fullest for the crimes he has commited towards mimi

I'm with you.
*pulls out chainsaw.

Nahh, her devil form looks much cuter to me and from the looks of it HIM cured her legs in the proces.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:35 am

MIMI SO CUTE D:. Will KILL HIM! Still, looks cute. :D A childhood memory is the worst fear? or is it that monster behind her? SUSPENSE

PS: MIMI CUTE!

I think It's Jeff.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:47 am

Aw, Mimi's adorable.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:53 am

It's a different version of Mimi. I'm not quite sure if it's pre-transformation, or if she ever went through a transformation. Well, she may have gone through one to look like she does now, but not to become red.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:57 am

noooooo mimi D: you are going to relive your life that or your going to relive HIM again doing things that no dad should do :'(

Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:14 am

Since it's someone concerned with Mimi's wellbeing who is purple, I'm voting for 'Jeff.'

So Mimi was somewhere where there was a mech battle and she remained unscathed (together with her wheelchair) despite all the destruction? I find that unlikely and amazing. You might even call it 'incredible.'

She's also incredibly cute without HIM's evil energy. Too bad she never got the chance to grow up normally. Minnie too, for that matter. Seems to be a common element, little girls stuck as little girls. Or evil. Or both.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:44 am

Da faq? Totally unexpected and awesome. I can't make sense out of ENYTHING that goes on in this one strip and that's SO exciting! This is briliant.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:44 am

DO NOT think that is Mimi.

Dont looks normal and if that is not the daughter of "the" how was that found and because interesp take a little girl for their veneficios and evil.

Poor Mimi
:'( :sosad:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:02 am

patay ba si-- ,,i mean is mimi is dead ? cause the spider is there.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:21 am

Andres1994 wrote:I DO NOT think that is Mimi.

She doesn't look normal and that is not the daughter of "Him". How was that found out and why would he be interested in taking a little girl for his evil benefits?

Poor Mimi
:'( :sosad:

Translated from Engrish to English courtesy of Inn.

As much as I hate to copy other people, I can't help but say... Mimi was incredibly cute before she was taken.
Oh also, that purple guy isn't Jeff, although it's obviously a guardian of hers of some sort. He has fingers, if all of those theorists failed to notice, and spiders typically do not have fingers.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:35 am

neroflame13 wrote:patay ba si-- ,,i mean is mimi is dead ? cause the spider is there.

I think it's a flash back on what happened before HIM. I'm guessing Mimi was an orphan who was tooked care by Jeff but then Him shown up and cut off her hands and made her evilllll. Who the heck was the mother?

Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:40 am

@Innocence Abandoned: This one does. Check the old pages.

Also I'd like to remind everyone that this doesn't necessarily have to be a history of Mimi.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:46 am

TheLast1talking wrote:WOW....hard to think that the most unorthodox fighting machine use to be in a wheelchair...what the hell did HIM do to her to make her into one like HIM?

i dont think she was actually in one it may just be a reference to something in the surroundings or later on

Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:02 pm

Mimi really is cute before the Himification, and even after she's still is cute in that evil temptress kind of way. Also that decrepit thing in the back is Dexter's super combining robot from "Last but not Beast" that he piloted with his family. Looks like we may see the fate of a few people also.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:24 pm

anyone else notice the broken robot in the background? a sign that a battle took place.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:35 pm

Yeah, I think that Mimi is one of the "remnants" of the Human World, and that GrimTales is dated in the future, a postapocalyptic future, on which almost nothing is alive on the surface. That's why the history develops in the underworld ("From down below, hehe"). Maybe we'll see a link with a "bad ending" of the PPGD's plot.

That's only my suppositions, so perhaps I am totally wrong, but it is fun to play the divination game....

Sorry for my poor English.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:16 pm

Poor Mimi. Now she must live her greatest fear. Actually, I figured it wouldn't affect her because I thought she was already living it and/or did live it (hence the death of Jeff).
Topic locked