Prosthetic Pussy

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Prosthetic Pussy

Postby mosama » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:00 am

Go check out the new Satans Excrement comic!

Image

PLOT/CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT: Zibee has a prosthetic pussy.

Stay hideously conjoined to me through social networking sites! I’ll continue to link to these 3 every week so no rush. You have the rest of your existence to choose to follow me. I follow/watch back everyone except Nazis.

DeviantArt | Tumblr | Twitter
mosama.tumblr.com
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:55 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Prosthetic Pussy

Postby MisterMan » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:03 pm

I cannot describe how much this series contrasts with Grim Tales.

I like it. Keep up the good work.
offline
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:43 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Prosthetic Pussy

Postby Zwei » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:08 pm

ah man, I just can't unsee that last panel.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 9:28 pm
Location: USG Ishimura
Gender: None specified

Re: Prosthetic Pussy

Postby klimino » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:48 pm

THAT THINGS A GIRL!?!?!?
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:35 pm
Location: *taps your shoulder*
Gender: None specified

Re: Prosthetic Pussy

Postby Exodis » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:36 pm

Wait wha-what the hell did I just see? Guy's bleeding out of his "pussy"? This comic is...awesome.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2132
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 11:47 pm
Location: City of Angels
Gender: Male

Re: Prosthetic Pussy

Postby KingM10 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:32 pm

klimino wrote:THAT THINGS A GIRL!?!?!?

Dude, I'm just as surprised as you. o.O
i pictured it having a deep black voice to contrast it's small size. was not expecting to hear the words "prosthetic pussy"
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:34 am
Location: H-Town
Gender: None specified

Re: Prosthetic Pussy

Postby Pickapok » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:25 am

Going to be blunt here.

What part of this comic am I supposed to find funny or amusing? I'm honestly at a lost. All of the pages feel random and intentionally crude, filled with the sort of jokes I'd expect in middle school or the early years of high school. Menstrual blood? Really?

The clown character comes off as an annoying, whiny thing and Satan really doesn't have a character beyond "I'm the Devil. I do Devil things."

Don't get me wrong, there is a place for crude surrealist comedy. Superjail has proven that, but it (at least in my opinion) had clever writing backing it up. This just feels like a hodgepodge of half-finished ideas and bad jokes that the artist thought might be nice for a quick gag.

Aside from a unique and charming art style, I simply don't get the positive reception. I'm not trying to insult you or anything, just putting in my two bits.

On a final note: "If a comedian has to resort to vulgarity to make his audience laugh, he doesn't deserve to be on stage." -Red Skelton
I am why we can't have nice things.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:42 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Prosthetic Pussy

Postby David The Emo Guy » Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:50 am

Is anyone else feel the need to scrub there eyelids clean?
. . . I'm being serious guys. . .
AnyBody?
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:52 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Prosthetic Pussy

Postby Lord Frieza » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:03 am

Wait, so the little devil guy has a pussy... and periods... does that mean she can get pregnant? Devils can have babies?... Awsome. Screw heaven, I want devil babies!
Planet Pawner
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:24 am
Location: Home For Infinite Losers
Gender: Female

Re: Prosthetic Pussy

Postby mosama » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:52 am

MisterMan wrote:I cannot describe how much this series contrasts with Grim Tales.

I like it. Keep up the good work.

Thankyou! It's definitely allot different then anything else here I agree. I think SNAFU needed a comic like this.

Zwei wrote:ah man, I just can't unsee that last panel.

Theres lots more panels to come that you wont be able to unsee. LOTS! Hah!

klimino wrote:THAT THINGS A GIRL!?!?!?

WELL TO BE FAIR it was born a boy and is portraying a boy right now (hitler) but zibee still likes to be refereed to as a she. Shes all about deception! She wants you to be confused.

exodis6 wrote:Wait wha-what the hell did I just see? Guy's bleeding out of his "pussy"? This comic is...awesome.

THANKS! Its honestly one of my favorite parts in the comic so far. It lets everyone know exactly what type of humor to expect.

KingM10 wrote:
klimino wrote:THAT THINGS A GIRL!?!?!?

Dude, I'm just as surprised as you. o.O
i pictured it having a deep black voice to contrast it's small size. was not expecting to hear the words "prosthetic pussy"

Really? A deep black voice!? Hahhahaha!! I imagine zibee having a very effeminate gay mans voice. Which would contrast nicely to the horrible insane things she tends to say.

Pickapok wrote:Going to be blunt here.

What part of this comic am I supposed to find funny or amusing? I'm honestly at a lost. All of the pages feel random and intentionally crude, filled with the sort of jokes I'd expect in middle school or the early years of high school. Menstrual blood? Really?

The clown character comes off as an annoying, whiny thing and Satan really doesn't have a character beyond "I'm the Devil. I do Devil things."

Don't get me wrong, there is a place for crude surrealist comedy. Superjail has proven that, but it (at least in my opinion) had clever writing backing it up. This just feels like a hodgepodge of half-finished ideas and bad jokes that the artist thought might be nice for a quick gag.

Aside from a unique and charming art style, I simply don't get the positive reception. I'm not trying to insult you or anything, just putting in my two bits.

On a final note: "If a comedian has to resort to vulgarity to make his audience laugh, he doesn't deserve to be on stage." -Red Skelton

First of all- this may be the longest comment ive received here so Thankyou! Anyone putting the time into reading my work and giving me feedback on it is appreciated. This comics humor is definitely not for everyone. While you may see this type of random crude humor as bad- I on the other hand view normal family friendly humor as bad/boring/pathetic. Comedy is subjective and I never expected my sense of humor to register with everyone. But the proof that it isnt completely unfunny is within all of the support from other people ive gotten and all of the people who DO find it funny.

Its like how I think Seinfeld is completely unfunny- but hes one of the most successful comedians ever and theres tons of people who think hes funny. So i cant just say 'thats unfunny' i would have to phrase it as 'i dont find this funny and i dont see why others do. Its not for me' because comedy is subjective.

and nothing is off limits to me when it comes to comedy. Period blood, rape, murder, racism, and more! When people start to put restrictions on comedy I feel like it comes out cheap and boring and they're not seeing comedy to its full potential. Its like restricting music to songs that are only about happy things. We NEED those psychotic violent songs with all the explicit NSFW stuff in it just how we need a comic like satans excrement.


David The Emo Guy wrote:Is anyone else feel the need to scrub there eyelids clean?
. . . I'm being serious guys. . .
AnyBody?

I don't know about my eyelids but i feel the need to scrub something else clean.
That sounded allot dirtier then intended.

Frieza wrote:Wait, so the little devil guy has a pussy... and periods... does that mean she can get pregnant? Devils can have babies?... Awsome. Screw heaven, I want devil babies!

You're gonna be on the maury show in a few years and zibee is gonna be 10,000% sure you are the baby daddy and you'll be denying it!
mosama.tumblr.com
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:55 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Prosthetic Pussy

Postby KingM10 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:52 pm

David The Emo Guy wrote:Is anyone else feel the need to scrub there eyelids clean?
. . . I'm being serious guys. . .
AnyBody?

Aye! this is one comic i won't be showing my little sisters.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:34 am
Location: H-Town
Gender: None specified

Re: Prosthetic Pussy

Postby DJ4U » Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:51 pm

Thank you for showing something that will now haunt me for the rest of my life.....worth it 8)
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 197
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:07 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Prosthetic Pussy

Postby Lonemartin » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:56 am

I can't unsee. :((( I blame you D: Forced menstruation omg lol
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:21 am
Location: Earth
Gender: None specified

Re: Prosthetic Pussy

Postby caveman » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:02 pm

Pickapok +100500
i found noting funny, sexy, dramatic or at least reasonable here    thigs that imho should be in every comic to some point at least   . Hide this comics from my eyes and make my brain delete the data.
:badday:
^_^;
Just hope that this monstrosity wont inspire anyone to create some thing similar. :vomit:
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 10:16 am
Gender: Male

Re: Prosthetic Pussy

Postby KingM10 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:39 pm

caveman wrote:Pickapok +100500
i found noting funny, sexy, dramatic or at least reasonable here    thigs that imho should be in every comic to some point at least   . Hide this comics from my eyes and make my brain delete the data.
:badday:
^_^;
Just hope that this monstrosity wont inspire anyone to create some thing similar. :vomit:

Don't like it? Don't read it :roll:
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:34 am
Location: H-Town
Gender: None specified

Re: Prosthetic Pussy

Postby mosama » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:53 pm

DJ4U wrote:Thank you for showing something that will now haunt me for the rest of my life.....worth it 8)

Yourwelcome! Make sure to come back for some more mind scarring stuff.
Scarring peoples minds with my art is what im all about. Why else would i be comparing myself to a terrorist people!? PUT THE PIECES TOGETHER!

Lonemartin wrote:I can't unsee. :((( I blame you D: Forced menstruation omg lol

I'm surprised people didn't see that coming- to me it just made sense that the next page would have zibee popping her prosthetic pussy all over the place.

caveman wrote:Pickapok +100500
i found noting funny, sexy, dramatic or at least reasonable here    thigs that imho should be in every comic to some point at least   . Hide this comics from my eyes and make my brain delete the data.
:badday:
^_^;
Just hope that this monstrosity wont inspire anyone to create some thing similar. :vomit:


I found it sexy as hell.
Image

KingM10 wrote:Don't like it? Don't read it :roll:

lol nooo if they dont like it i want them to still continue reading it! Make them torture themselves! Reading each page with their brains collapsing trying to understand why i didnt just make a simple gag comic with pop culture cameos & sexy hawt kawaii desu chicks and panty shots!




and remember people- this comic is based in HELL! Its supposed to make you stop and think 'what the HELL?' and hell is full of vulgar corrupt shit. I cant base a comic in hell and have everything be cute and family friendly. ITS HELL!
mosama.tumblr.com
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:55 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Prosthetic Pussy

Postby Imosa » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:29 pm

...wow, I don't usually do this but here is an emote to express my reaction: @_@.
I had to reread this page 3 times to see if I had read it right. That's pretty bold. Keep it up.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 2:03 pm
Location: EST
Gender: None specified

Re: Prosthetic Pussy

Postby KingM10 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:45 pm

mosama wrote:
KingM10 wrote:Don't like it? Don't read it :roll:

lol nooo if they dont like it i want them to still continue reading it! Make them torture themselves! Reading each page with their brains collapsing trying to understand why i didnt just make a simple gag comic with pop culture cameos & sexy hawt kawaii desu chicks and panty shots!




and remember people- this comic is based in HELL! Its supposed to make you stop and think 'what the HELL?' and hell is full of vulgar corrupt shit. I cant base a comic in hell and have everything be cute and family friendly. ITS HELL!

i understand. THEN LET THE TORTURE COMMENCE!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:34 am
Location: H-Town
Gender: None specified

Re: Prosthetic Pussy

Postby Lord Frieza » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:40 pm

You're gonna be on the maury show in a few years and zibee is gonna be 10,000% sure you are the baby daddy and you'll be denying it!


That is where you're wrong sir because I am unable to have sex with a female organism and have the lack of private parts to prove it! *Gestures towards avatar*
Planet Pawner
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:24 am
Location: Home For Infinite Losers
Gender: Female

Re: Prosthetic Pussy

Postby caveman » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:16 am

mosama wrote:lol nooo if they dont like it i want them to still continue reading it! Make them torture themselves! Reading each page with their brains collapsing trying to understand why i didnt just make a simple gag comic with pop culture cameos & sexy hawt kawaii desu chicks and panty shots!

Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 10:16 am
Gender: Male

Re: Prosthetic Pussy

Postby Lonemartin » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:59 am

caveman wrote:
mosama wrote:lol nooo if they dont like it i want them to still continue reading it! Make them torture themselves! Reading each page with their brains collapsing trying to understand why i didnt just make a simple gag comic with pop culture cameos & sexy hawt kawaii desu chicks and panty shots!

Image


LOL! XD

Anyway, I totally didn't know Zibee was a girl though. :| XD Anyway great job again with weird stuff. XD
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:21 am
Location: Earth
Gender: None specified

Re: Prosthetic Pussy

Postby mosama » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:21 am

Imosa wrote:...wow, I don't usually do this but here is an emote to express my reaction: @_@.
I had to reread this page 3 times to see if I had read it right. That's pretty bold. Keep it up.

Thankyou! If you liked this page you'll LOVE the other pages to come :)

KingM10 wrote:i understand. THEN LET THE TORTURE COMMENCE!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Image

Frieza wrote:That is where you're wrong sir because I am unable to have sex with a female organism and have the lack of private parts to prove it! *Gestures towards avatar*

No worries- if hell implanted a prosthetic pussy on zibee im sure they can implant a prosthetic penis on YOU! Prosthetics are the answers to all of lifes problems.

caveman wrote:Image

Well what I'm really using as a weapon against you is your own mentality and view on comics.
So that image fits perfectly.

Lonemartin wrote:Anyway, I totally didn't know Zibee was a girl though. :| XD Anyway great job again with weird stuff. XD

I referred to Zibee as 'she' lots of times though. I can see why people thought she was a boy- because girls don't usually act so out of control in comics. They're usually all passive/shy/sassy.
Thanks I'm happy so many people can appreciate the weird stuff because theres tons more where that came from.
mosama.tumblr.com
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:55 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Prosthetic Pussy

Postby caveman » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:59 pm

mosama wrote:Well what I'm really using as a weapon against you is your own mentality and view on comics.
So that image fits perfectly.

Just confess already, you create this comic for one purpose, to annoy us with it.
1) You drew it in acid pink and yellow colors, even middle schoolers know that they make you feel angry at some point. :angry:
2)Comics by default are read for 3 main purposes, to enjoy the story, for lol's and to fap at it    and im not talking just about pop cliche stuff, beatiful erotics will do nicely   . The more of thouse 3 are in the comic the better.
You still didnt reveal any story    promised to do so long ago btw, asshole    the humor is below any other comic here    for hells sake, it isnt black humor, its a shit humor, next you will make them fart and will think that it is funny    on this web site and you cant even fap to what you created. :roll: Prove me wrong about thouse 3 purposes of comic if you think diferently and my opinion really is a piece of shit to trow.
3)Unlike Bleed's you try to answer every comment, but at the same time you literally shit on every criticism and enjoy the response. My gues is that you are a regular attention whore that think of himself as of a greate troll. :roll:
4)You can talk about special style of draving all you want, you also can try to prove that 'black square' of Malevich is the best piece of art there is, all i can see is a black square and an abstractionist comic writer wanna be, my gues is that you just couldn't draw anything relatively epic even if your life would depend on it. So you just start at the other end of the line and try to drew some thing to vomit about, well at least here you succeeded. :vomit: Image
   P.s. Before you start bitching my gramars like as last resourse for an answer you should know that english is not my Native language and for self education my level isnt that bad   
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 10:16 am
Gender: Male

Re: Prosthetic Pussy

Postby Imosa » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:46 pm

In response to Pickapok and Caveman, I'm not gonna be that harsh about this page. Yes, it was wierd, and I didn't really like it as much as some other ones but it was the first time I really felt that way about this comic. I like Satan's dignified manner and how he deals with the other two, so I'll stick around for that.
In the mean time, you wanna know a quick way to make your opinion look like a joke? Fill it with smiles, pictures, and asides.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 2:03 pm
Location: EST
Gender: None specified

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 7 guests