darkman307 wrote:now that i think aboat it i havent seen blood lord is some time
I have a life. I am currently using it and enjoying my money's worth. Try it out some time.
Innocence Abandoned wrote:Most older posters tire of the transient new poster populations in the main page forums
This is a big one. Seriously, if even a few of the more older and experienced people come in here, or at least most of you here try interacting with them outside of this specific area of the forums, you'd be crying to have me rip you a new ass. However, this fourm has its purpose, and its doing it quite well. Keeping most of the newbies and n00bs out of the main fourms. So, I'm not really going to complain about user quality in here. Its a filter.
DJ4U wrote: A Random Dewd wrote:
Scissors wrote:Fan scene...THERE'S A FAN SCENE!?!?! What the hell is coming to this world...
Somehow that doesn't surprise me...
Damn there is no love lost amongst the readers is there?
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release!