Fascinating Phalanges

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Fascinating Phalanges

Postby reaperrose101 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:22 am

stratus wrote:
reaperrose101 wrote:Stratus' fear is Mandy.
if i used horrors hand it would probably have me trapped some place with mandy for a day. i think mimi's fear has something to do with cavaties , gingivitis , rotten teeth if its not something more emotional and serious

Isn't that already happening in the fan scene? I got link to it in signiture

Postby Scissors » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:58 am

Fan scene...THERE'S A FAN SCENE!?!?! What the hell is coming to this world...
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Chuckledarkly: Scissors don't lie. Only cut.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby A Random Dewd » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:53 am

Scissors wrote:Fan scene...THERE'S A FAN SCENE!?!?! What the hell is coming to this world...

Somehow that doesn't surprise me...
Don't question; just accept. It's easier on all of us.

Location: In your sweetest dreams & your worst nightmares. At the same time.

Postby DJ4U » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:37 pm

A Random Dewd wrote:
Scissors wrote:Fan scene...THERE'S A FAN SCENE!?!?! What the hell is coming to this world...

Damn there is no love lost amongst the readers is there?
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby KingM10 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:22 pm

Scissors wrote:Oh my god. That is awesome, dude!

I agree! Amazingly written. it be ten times more amazing if you hit the nail on the head. though if not you have potential to make you own comic, or at least make a story for one. BRAVO!!!! :mrgreen:
i have a feeling Jr's going to interrupt any time now before Mimi's vision finishes. he's got to do something other that get the hell kicked out of him and pinned to Minnie. if not I'm ganna lose all hope for him

Postby LowanOfTheNorth » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:43 pm

Maybe her biggest fear is Him. Yes I know she's disrespectful all the time with him and doesn't seem like it but, this was the man who cut of her own hands and replaced them with claws. This is the man that exposed her to all the evils in the world, and killed Jeff. That has to leave an emotional scar some where. By the way I'm new so hello forms people ;)
We forfeit three-fourths of ourselves in order to be like other people

Postby Scissors » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:22 pm

Welcome and stuff.
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby DJ4U » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:16 pm

Hello LowanOfTheNorth nice to meet ya
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby Omniczar » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:29 pm

The next scene will definately be interesting.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro

Postby LowanOfTheNorth » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:50 pm

Hello Scissors and DJ4U, thank you and nice to meet you as well, and just Lowan is fine.
We forfeit three-fourths of ourselves in order to be like other people

Postby geminidragon » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:57 am

fear is fun... :zzz:
WISDOM= It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and say the opposite.

Postby Scissors » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:00 am

DJ4U wrote:
A Random Dewd wrote:

Man, I just have to bring this up again. Why the HELL would you need a fan scene for a story that's already being written!? It's fucktarded...

Postby A Random Dewd » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:21 pm

DJ4U wrote:Damn there is no love lost amongst the readers is there?

Not hatin'. Just doesn't surprise me. Readers have every right to make fanfics if they want to. Nuthin wrong with it at all ^_^
Don't question; just accept. It's easier on all of us.

Location: In your sweetest dreams & your worst nightmares. At the same time.

Postby DJ4U » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:20 pm

Scissors wrote:Man, I just have to bring this up again. Why the HELL would you need a fan scene for a story that's already being written!? It's fucktarded...

Scissors your one of the older members of Snafu compared to all the newbies, so I've got to ask, why you hating? So some kids like to write fan fiction for Bleedman's comics whats the big deal? Look through 'em some of these kids write pretty interesting stories

Postby darkman307 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:50 pm

hmm i dont really know what mimis greatest fear would be but im getting the feeling this may be just the medicine she needs to regain her voice it will probably shock her into screaming and thus making her able to talk....altho i think my biggest fear would be quite silly its not dying and going to hell or simply being forced to walk the earth as a ghost no no no my biggest fear is simply to die...and nothing happends...no hell no heaven no ghosts just void...and thus just stop existing

Postby Scissors » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:44 pm

DJ4U wrote:
Scissors wrote:Man, I just have to bring this up again. Why the HELL would you need a fan scene for a story that's already being written!? It's fucktarded...

Scissors your one of the older members of Snafu compared to all the newbies, so I've got to ask, why you hating? So some kids like to write fan fiction for Bleedman's comics whats the big deal? Look through 'em some of these kids write pretty interesting stories

I don't have a problem with fanfics, but writing a fan scene...that's like...writing your own version of Harry Potter the Deathly Hallows. It's already there, and there's no need for an alternative version. They can do whatever they want, but that won't stop me from thinking it's FAIRLY (if not extremely) stupid.

DJ4U wrote:Scissors your one of the older members of Snafu compared to all the newbies, so I've got to ask, why you hating?

The answer to your question is inside your question.

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:04 pm

^ And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.

Postby Scissors » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:48 pm

Funny thing is I have barely over 200 posts. Mmf. I have been here for nearly a year, however.

Postby KingM10 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:55 pm

true, i only see members with post in the 1000's in other threads. i guess it's for obvious reasons. :|

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:05 am

Most older posters tire of the transient new poster populations in the main page forums. You know, the posters who never read the posts before them to see if they're bringing up a redundant topic and the ones who can't write in coherent phrases to save their damn life. Not an insult to any present company (unless it applies). It's an understandable view though, if you had been around the PPGD forums when DarkJanet started posting......

Postby Scissors » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:36 am

Ugh, yes. When I came here, there were plenty of older members to steer me in the right direction. Now, it's only me and the occasional Blood Lord. I, however, actually somewhat enjoy exploiting newbies. And then there's the people who actually have something decent to say, like you two.

Postby darkman307 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:50 pm

now that i think aboat it i havent seen blood lord is some time

Postby Boseki » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:18 pm

Sombody needs o address Jr having bones for hands when the 'skin' on his head is visible. :'(
Sorry that I said it but it needed o be said.

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:22 pm

darkman307 wrote:now that i think aboat it i havent seen blood lord is some time

I have a life. I am currently using it and enjoying my money's worth. Try it out some time.

Innocence Abandoned wrote:Most older posters tire of the transient new poster populations in the main page forums

This is a big one. Seriously, if even a few of the more older and experienced people come in here, or at least most of you here try interacting with them outside of this specific area of the forums, you'd be crying to have me rip you a new ass. However, this fourm has its purpose, and its doing it quite well. Keeping most of the newbies and n00bs out of the main fourms. So, I'm not really going to complain about user quality in here. Its a filter.

DJ4U wrote:
A Random Dewd wrote:

No.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby KingM10 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:33 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
darkman307 wrote:now that i think aboat it i havent seen blood lord is some time

I have a life. I am currently using it and enjoying my money's worth. Try it out some time.

OOOOOOOOHHHHH, darkman just got burned!!! I'v tried to follow the conversations in the other forums and I can't only imagine how much chewing out an inexperienced poster would get.
Scissors wrote:And then there's the people who actually have something decent to say, like you two.
Pleased to be of service.

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!