The Paramount Parchment

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Paramount Parchment

Postby Arrakiz » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:57 pm

"He" knew exactly what was awiting Mimi and she probably new it too so she obviously has some kind of plan that doesn't actually come down simply to "maim everything that stands in my way to the vault". Either she's actually a clever distraction (which would make sense seeing as everything and everyone is now centered around Mimi) or she has a cunning escape plan. That or she has some kind of secret reinforcments on the way or sumthin'. Still- I really hope the story won't develope into a cliche love-tirangle with Jr. Mimi and Minnie- I'm fed up with these. And partially becouse I really enjoy the wincest part. The chcaracters and plot are so cool I could forgive Bleedman-sama the cliche but I'd still rather see how Minnie becomes friends with Mimi (or maybe something more...) and the latter completly ignoring Junior. That would be... Interesting. Plus I'm looking forward to Our main protagonists saving Jeff and giving a new reformed body for his ripped soul- I know Bleedman can make the re-imagination of Jeff really cool.

On the side note: Blood Lord and Scissors are obviously Parasprites of epic proportions feeding on flamewars and hate for decades- best to just ignore them.
Last edited by Arrakiz on Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Imosa » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:58 pm

stratus wrote:so um yeah how about that comic page do you think mimi is screwed now because grim has gotten serious and Mimi will likely now have to deal with both Mandy and Death soon.
I thought she was screwed when she was just up against Mandy. Grim will probably save Mimi's life by stopping Mandy from killing her.

Postby Scissors » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:50 pm

Arrakiz wrote:The chcaracters and plot are so cool I could forgive Bleedman-sama the cliche but I'd still rather see how Minnie becomes friends with Mimi (or maybe something more...) and the latter completly ignoring Junior. That would be... Interesting. Plus I'm looking forward to Our main protagonists saving Jeff and giving a new reformed body for his ripped soul- I know Bleedman can make the re-imagination of Jeff really cool.

I personally think Junior is REALLY boring, and Mimi and Minnie are more interesting, so I agree with this.

Arrakiz wrote:On the side note: Blood Lord and Scissors are obviously Parasprites of epic proportions feeding on flamewars and hate for decades- best to just ignore them.

I don't know about BloodLord, but all I'M trying to do is teach the newbies to have proper forum manners before they go off and make themselves look like idiots. Trust me, me and BL are NOT the biggest dicks in this forum. Better to offend them off the site before someone does something worse. Plus, it's just irritating to see so much disregard to the rules that are OBVIOUSLY there when trying to have a discussion.

Besides, BloodLord is a veteran, and has WAY more posts than you. Look at his join date. I think he knows his stuff, k?
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Chuckledarkly: Scissors don't lie. Only cut.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby Arrakiz » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:10 pm

Scissors wrote:I personally think Junior is REALLY boring, and Mimi and Minnie are more interesting, so I agree with this.

I personally hated Junior before He took on the power of Nergal with the sacrifice of his sister but now I can see that he is Your typical evolving protagonist. What can I say? I always had weakness for those. Plus the whole brutal death-love-sacrifice sequence was so amazingly dramatic I have to like him for the way he launches foolhardy to save his sister. There is yet alot of development to Jr's character so I give him a chance. The one thing about this comic is great though- it's that for some reason the only person to be disgusted by the idea of making out with his sister is Junior :D Not to count angels and other heavenly lame-os but they have a universall reputation of having a stick up their asses.

Postby thehero173 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:50 pm

I personally hated Junior before He took on the power of Nergal with the sacrifice of his sister but now I can see that he is Your typical evolving protagonist. What can I say? I always had weakness for those. Plus the whole brutal death-love-sacrifice sequence was so amazingly dramatic I have to like him for the way he launches foolhardy to save his sister. There is yet alot of development to Jr's character so I give him a chance. The one thing about this comic is great though- it's that for some reason the only person to be disgusted by the idea of making out with his sister is Junior :D Not to count angels and other heavenly lame-os but they have a universall reputation of having a stick up their asses.

i didn't like Jr at the start either, but as the comic progressed he slowly began to become one of my favorite charters. at first i thought he was a whinny mommas boy who was joules of his sister. but now i think hes cool and kind of epic. :D
You can not have death with out life and life with out death they are both apart of a greater whole.

Postby DJ4U » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:45 pm

Scissors wrote:
Arrakiz wrote:On the side note: Blood Lord and Scissors are obviously Parasprites of epic proportions feeding on flamewars and hate for decades- best to just ignore them.

I don't know about BloodLord, but all I'M trying to do is teach the newbies to have proper forum manners before they go off and make themselves look like idiots. Trust me, me and BL are NOT the biggest dicks in this forum. Better to offend them off the site before someone does something worse. Plus, it's just irritating to see so much disregard to the rules that are OBVIOUSLY there when trying to have a discussion.

Besides, BloodLord is a veteran, and has WAY more posts than you. Look at his join date. I think he knows his stuff, k?

Dude just let it go, the forums are just so people can say they like the comics and if some don't follow all the rules at first then they won't no real need to attack them over it
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:50 pm

thehero173 wrote:i didn't like Jr at the start either, but as the comic progressed he slowly began to become one of my favorite charters. at first i thought he was a whinny mommas boy who was joules of his sister. but now i think hes cool and kind of epic.

Some what agreed. I think the Afterbirth version is the bad ass version. Jr still has a ways to go though.

KingM10 wrote:technically u did when u put me in that last big post of ours.

Type responsibly please. Take time with your post, it's an extension of yourself.
I want the rest of you to keep this in mind for a moment as I continue.

DJ4U wrote:Dude just let it go, the forums are just so people can say they like the comics and if some don't follow all the rules at first then they won't no real need to attack them over it

If corection isn't given, then it just remains and builds up.

Arrakiz wrote:Blood Lord and Scissors are obviously Parasprites of epic proportions feeding on flamewars and hate for decades- best to just ignore them.

Look, you don't know me, or Scissors, and to be fair, Scissors can't even rival me, although he/she is doing a great job at it. You don't know my motivation behind this, or why I do it in the first place, and if your assumption is that I do it for fun or just to start entertaining flame wars, then you are wrong. I already bear the scars of flame wars, and I hate them. I don't enjoy telling people they are fucking idiots like yourself and do stupid things. Don't try and start something, thinking you know who, or what I am.

Scissors wrote:I don't know about BloodLord, but all I'M trying to do is teach the newbies to have proper forum manners before they go off and make themselves look like idiots. Trust me, me and BL are NOT the biggest dicks in this forum. Better to offend them off the site before someone does something worse. Plus, it's just irritating to see so much disregard to the rules that are OBVIOUSLY there when trying to have a discussion.

This.
I want people to improve themselves, become better then who they are. I want to see people treat this forum and others with respect by abiding to the laws and rules that govern it. I don't tolerate ignorance or stupidity. I do however enjoy it immensely when people take the rebuking I give I seek to become better then who they are at that time. Do I get frustrated and explode at people? Yes, I do. It's one of my many faults in life. It's something I'm working on too.

Like I said in the above quote to KingM. These posts reflect who you are. Type responsibly. If you are against people improving themselves, and obeying the laws of the site, then stand against me. You can act all butt hurt if you want, you can ignore both of us if you want. But all that shows is your ignorance. I've been around the block a few times. I've seen a lot more of this site then you ever have.

Let's drop this. It isn't part of the topic. If you guys want to continue this, then PM me about it or go start a thread about it in Spam, or in the EverAfter Talk Thread.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby KingM10 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:00 pm

thehero173 wrote:i didn't like Jr at the start either, but as the comic progressed he slowly began to become one of my favorite charters. at first i thought he was a whinny mommas boy who was joules of his sister. but now i think hes cool and kind of epic. :D

now that you mention it he did seem pretty lame in the beginning. i guess he takes after his father more than you'd think. just now your starting to see Grim through his weight around. i guess we'll just have to see if Jr will grow up to a real hero

and i won't be scared off so easily, but i will bow down to a heavy hitter like Lord Blood
Last edited by KingM10 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:02 pm

Don't bow down to me. Just commit yourself to being better.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby bleedkid » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:38 am

So she is after the hand.

@ wingman46 and you sir have a awesome sig, Jak and Daxter FTW!

Postby Gato » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:34 am

I'm with you as well, Bloodlord, though, my emotions can get the better of me once in a great while. I got called a parasprite the other day myself. Not really sure what it means though, a bit of forum jargon lost on my part.

At any rate, I can't say enough how I truly appreciate your efforts to keep the forum as civil as a forum could possibly be. I brofist both you and Scissors.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Arrakiz » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:09 am

Blood Lord wrote:
thehero173 wrote:i didn't like Jr at the start either, but as the comic progressed he slowly began to become one of my favorite charters. at first i thought he was a whinny mommas boy who was joules of his sister. but now i think hes cool and kind of epic.

Some what agreed. I think the Afterbirth version is the bad ass version. Jr still has a ways to go though.

KingM10 wrote:technically u did when u put me in that last big post of ours.

Type responsibly please. Take time with your post, it's an extension of yourself.
I want the rest of you to keep this in mind for a moment as I continue.

DJ4U wrote:Dude just let it go, the forums are just so people can say they like the comics and if some don't follow all the rules at first then they won't no real need to attack them over it

If corection isn't given, then it just remains and builds up.

Arrakiz wrote:Blood Lord and Scissors are obviously Parasprites of epic proportions feeding on flamewars and hate for decades- best to just ignore them.

Look, you don't know me, or Scissors, and to be fair, Scissors can't even rival me, although he/she is doing a great job at it. You don't know my motivation behind this, or why I do it in the first place, and if your assumption is that I do it for fun or just to start entertaining flame wars, then you are wrong. I already bear the scars of flame wars, and I hate them. I don't enjoy telling people they are fucking idiots like yourself and do stupid things. Don't try and start something, thinking you know who, or what I am.

Scissors wrote:I don't know about BloodLord, but all I'M trying to do is teach the newbies to have proper forum manners before they go off and make themselves look like idiots. Trust me, me and BL are NOT the biggest dicks in this forum. Better to offend them off the site before someone does something worse. Plus, it's just irritating to see so much disregard to the rules that are OBVIOUSLY there when trying to have a discussion.

This.
I want people to improve themselves, become better then who they are. I want to see people treat this forum and others with respect by abiding to the laws and rules that govern it. I don't tolerate ignorance or stupidity. I do however enjoy it immensely when people take the rebuking I give I seek to become better then who they are at that time. Do I get frustrated and explode at people? Yes, I do. It's one of my many faults in life. It's something I'm working on too.

Like I said in the above quote to KingM. These posts reflect who you are. Type responsibly. If you are against people improving themselves, and obeying the laws of the site, then stand against me. You can act all butt hurt if you want, you can ignore both of us if you want. But all that shows is your ignorance. I've been around the block a few times. I've seen a lot more of this site then you ever have.

Let's drop this. It isn't part of the topic. If you guys want to continue this, then PM me about it or go start a thread about it in Spam, or in the EverAfter Talk Thread.

tl;dr Can we get back to talking about the comic and ignore Blood Lords feeling of superiority and his great quest to make all the people in the worl more like him?

Postby Imosa » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:16 am

I kinda foresaw Junior maturing like this so I've always liked him. Now I just can't wait for him to louse the Nergal demons so he can be awesome in his own right.

Arrakiz wrote:tl;dr Can we get back to talking about the comic and ignore Blood Lords feeling of superiority and his great quest to make all the people in the worl more like him?
Apparently not or did you think that post would actually help drop the subject. Here's my contribution to the subject of good posting, a golden rule when posting. Writing something that pertains to the subject of the thread should always take top priority, after that you can note your personal issues with another poster.

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:39 pm

Imosa wrote:I kinda foresaw Junior maturing like this so I've always liked him. Now I just can't wait for him to louse the Nergal demons so he can be awesome in his own right.

It nice to see Jr growing up. But what can we really expect, he was only like ten or twelve. I think I expected too much out of the character and thought him to me older, veiwed him to be older.
Semper Vigilans

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:46 pm

If he hadn't succeeded in getting Minnie back, he probably would seem a lot older, and more serious, and...quite frankly, f*cked up.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby KingM10 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:47 pm

@Imosa i'm thinking Jr'll gain complete control of the demons without the need of Minnie in AfterBirth, or maybe he'll become like her guard/attack dog. it be funny to think when they're in a sibling fight and Minnie tells him to sit and he obeys like a pet

Postby Imosa » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:09 pm

MQuinny1234 wrote:If he hadn't succeeded in getting Minnie back, he probably would seem a lot older, and more serious, and...quite frankly, f*cked up.
Not to mention dead since the nergle would have torn him to pieces.

Postby Gato » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:11 pm

It would be nice to see just what Jr. is capable of in Afterbirth, especially if he does indeed no longer require Minnie to control the Nergal symbioses.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Scissors » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:24 pm

KingM10 wrote:@Imosa i'm thinking Jr'll gain complete control of the demons without the need of Minnie in AfterBirth, or maybe he'll become like her guard/attack dog. it be funny to think when they're in a sibling fight and Minnie tells him to sit and he obeys like a pet

Learn to fucking quote.

Anyways.

Gato wrote:It would be nice to see just what Jr. is capable of in Afterbirth, especially if he does indeed no longer require Minnie to control the Nergal symbioses.
Well, from the looks of the AB artwork, he still has Nergal powers. I wonder what will happen after he also gains his reaper powers...It would be interesting to see the reaper/nergal powers competing for control of him.
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Chuckledarkly: Scissors don't lie. Only cut.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby KingM10 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:38 pm

Scissors wrote:
KingM10 wrote:@Imosa i'm thinking Jr'll gain complete control of the demons without the need of Minnie in AfterBirth, or maybe he'll become like her guard/attack dog. it be funny to think when they're in a sibling fight and Minnie tells him to sit and he obeys like a pet

Learn to fucking quote.

Anyways.

Gato wrote:It would be nice to see just what Jr. is capable of in Afterbirth, especially if he does indeed no longer require Minnie to control the Nergal symbioses.
Well, from the looks of the AB artwork, he still has Nergal powers. I wonder what will happen after he also gains his reaper powers...It would be interesting to see the reaper/nergal powers competing for control of him.

have you seen my last few posts? and i think he started learning how to control his reaper powers when he placed Minnie in her new body. they started to appear when he pulled her out of her corpse.
Last edited by KingM10 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:39 pm

[quote="Imosa]Not to mention dead since the nergle would have torn him to pieces.[/quote]
Why? He was their host. More likely that either they would have succeeded or been destroyed by someone.

But I'd forgotten about him being possessed. I was just thinking of how he'd be if they'd beaten the nergals, freed Jr and not managed to save Minnie too.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby KingM10 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:55 pm

MQuinny1234 wrote:
Imosa wrote:Not to mention dead since the nergle would have torn him to pieces.

Why? He was their host. More likely that either they would have succeeded or been destroyed by someone.

But I'd forgotten about him being possessed. I was just thinking of how he'd be if they'd beaten the nergals, freed Jr and not managed to save Minnie too.

it was a losing battle against the nergal/reaper/pumpkinator, so it wouldn't be possible. it didn't really need Jr at all anymore at that climax because he absorbed almost all of his powers. if it wasn't for Minnie stopping it, everyone would've been killed

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:10 pm

Its his soul that the Reapinator needed to abosrb the power. His body was the structure they needed.
Semper Vigilans

Postby thehero173 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:26 pm

MQuinny1234 wrote:If he hadn't succeeded in getting Minnie back, he probably would seem a lot older, and more serious, and...quite frankly, f*cked up.

if that happened i think Jr would have grown up to be more like the way is father is now. :|
You can not have death with out life and life with out death they are both apart of a greater whole.

Postby KingM10 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:58 pm

one last thing that i just realized. Pain was just laying there, but who's to say he didn't wake up earlier and saw Jr on top of Minnie and didn't want to interrupt? ;) i mean he was down for 17 pages. if he wasn't dead he would've regained consciences sooner.

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!