Shit Juggling Balloon Sodomizing Whore

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Shit Juggling Balloon Sodomizing Whore

Postby mosama » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:44 pm

This last week has been a hotass mess. Pages weren't getting posted to the site and it kept crashing- so incase you missed the page i uploaded last friday click HERE

I also have the satan's excrement animation I made up on youtube now so if you haven't seen that yet you can check it out here
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Scissors » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:15 am

Neat-o. Your stuff is always cool.
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Chuckledarkly: Scissors don't lie. Only cut.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby jetson » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:21 pm

i still dont get it why did she go "ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh SHIIIIIIIIIIIIII-----"

Postby mosama » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:07 pm

@Scissors
Thanks! And i forgot to reply to your post in the other thread! I do remember you from deviantart- mainly because of your awesome avatar. :)

@jetson
Well if you see the page AFTER she says that- a huge demon bursts out of her insides leaving her a bloody mess. The hug triggered this demon to burst out. I think it happened in page 3
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Scissors » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:29 am

mosama wrote:@Scissors Thanks! And i forgot to reply to your post in the other thread! I do remember you from deviantart- mainly because of your awesome avatar. :)

Thanks! :D Jhonen Vasquez pictures make the best avatars.
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby jetson » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:36 pm

mosama wrote:@Scissors
Thanks! And i forgot to reply to your post in the other thread! I do remember you from deviantart- mainly because of your awesome avatar. :)

@jetson
Well if you see the page AFTER she says that- a huge demon bursts out of her insides leaving her a bloody mess. The hug triggered this demon to burst out. I think it happened in page 3

oooooooooooooooooh ok i must of mssed it

Postby DJ4U » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:38 am

Shit Juggling Balloon Sodomizing Whore.........Nicest thing I've ever heard anyone say to a clown before in my life! P.S glad to see the site is up and working again
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby mosama » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:14 pm

@Scissors
They definitely do! And the art you chose is one of my favorite pieces hes done- did you know yesturday was his birthday? Nicktoons was having a marathon of zim to celebrate.

@jetson

@DJ4U
Haha it should become a normal insult to clowns used by everyone! and I'm very happy to see the site working aswell- I was getting worried for a second!
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Scissors » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:34 am

mosama wrote:@Scissors
They definitely do! And the art you chose is one of my favorite pieces hes done- did you know yesturday was his birthday? Nicktoons was having a marathon of zim to celebrate.

Yes, I was aware! And he didn't kill anyone, we're safe for another year or so! And I didn't watch the marathon, I already own all of the episodes, and have probably seen each of them 30+ times.

And that piece is one of my favorites too, it's so..amazing and creative. It's hard to imagine what kinds of things go on in his head if he makes that kind of stuff.

Return to Comic Updates and News!