Scythe to Meet You

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Scythe to Meet You

Postby 8feet » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:45 pm

Friendship is Magic Ooooohh yeah!!!

God Bless!!!

p.s. Does it stings?

Postby capt0skittles » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:02 pm

"friendship is magic...snort" ya see that every pony!

Postby wyldtyme » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:06 pm

lol X3

Postby GridsNaranek » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:36 pm

The second snoring line was originally meant to be another pony reference but it was cheesy and unnecessary so I turned it into the Jersey Shore reference in order for it to be immediately offputting.

For the record, Jersey Shore might just be the most awful, needless, bottom-of-the-barrel show on TV. You heard me.

It's right up next to Glee.
Bloodsguar Studios member

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby Gato » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:01 pm

Glee is leaps and bounds ahead of Jersey Shore.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby crinsom120 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:33 pm

hello my name is Roberto Antonio'm Brazilian, and looked very grim tales and opened my imagination to give some ideas if you allow for my contact by EMAIL armabiologica6@yahoo.com.br orkut also just use this email to acessalo! to embrace . :P

Postby DJ4U » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:45 pm

crinsom120 wrote:hello my name is Roberto Antonio'm Brazilian, and looked very grim tales and opened my imagination to give some ideas if you allow for my contact by EMAIL armabiologica6@yahoo.com.br orkut also just use this email to acessalo! to embrace . :P

Welcome to the site but you probable shouldn't give your name out, also man Bleedman doesn't read these forums so there's little chance you'll get contacted for it but good luck
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby A Random Dewd » Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:14 am

Hey all. I just created an account here, but I've been reading the comics for a while. I thought I could shed some light on the sardine can:

In the paid version of Angry Birds for anything made by Steve Jobs, players can purchase an in-app extra called "The Mighty Eagle". This gives players an option to launch a can of sardines on a level at any given time, which summons the eagle and basically wipes out anything in said sardine can's general location. When used strategically enough, it's basically a one-hit-annihilation, "pay to cheat" kind of thing.

When I saw Mimi holding a similar sardine can, I immediately thought of this. I also immediately knew Mandy was gonna need a bigger gun. And some clothes (modesty IS the best policy after all =P).

Source on info for those that might think I'm pulling this out of the air: http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/2010/12/a ... explained/

Side note, I basically made this account to answer this specific question. Not even gonna lie. However, I will probably comment from time to time just to stay active.

Extra side note: I saw this question was kind of already answered after I posted this. Who has 2 thumbs and has an I.Q. of Zero? This guy.
Last edited by A Random Dewd on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't question; just accept. It's easier on all of us.

Location: In your sweetest dreams & your worst nightmares. At the same time.

Postby omega92 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:28 am

I love how Grim doesn't care about them being stuck that way so long as there some were else. I bet that made Minnie's day lol
"googleyeyes" :happy:
Omega92
Imagination Is The Blueprint Of Creation.

Postby shadowilinise » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:56 am

Gato wrote:I hate to be the Pokénerd here...oh wait, no I don't. Anyway, are those "Sir Aaron's" aura gloves from movie 8?

On the topic of mons, Jr. will eventually have to be one, but nobody can be the 'mon like Agumon!

OMG! I THOUGH OF THE SAME THING WHEN I SAW THEM XD...

But Sir Aaron's have blue spheres...not red...
WE ARE ALL CRAZY, EVEN IF THINK YOU AREN'T THAT MEANS YOU ARE!

Postby shadowilinise » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:01 am

A Random Dewd wrote:Hey all. I just created an account here, but I've been reading the comics for a while. I thought I could shed some light on the sardine can:

In the paid version of Angry Birds for anything made by Steve Jobs, players can purchase an in-app extra called "The Mighty Eagle". This gives players an option to launch a can of sardines on a level at any given time, which summons the eagle and basically wipes out the sardine can & anything around it. It's basically a one-hit-annihilation, "pay to cheat" kind of thing.

When I saw Mimi holding a similar sardine can, I immediately thought of this. I also immediately knew Mandy was gonna need a bigger gun.

Source on info for those that might think I'm pulling this out of the air: http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/2010/12/a ... explained/

Side note, I basically made this account to answer this specific question. Not even gonna lie. However, I will probably comment from time to time just to stay active.

Extra side note: I saw this question was kind of already answered after I posted this. Who has 2 thumbs and has an I.Q. of Zero? This guy.

THANK YOU! I had NO IDEA what the can was for... o.O ......... So basically...since there is a roof...a "mighty eagle" will just make a hole in the roof make an entire mess and save the day?? o.O

...Are there any other hidden options on angry birds?? .... :eek: *GASP* Mimi is not going to bring a flying car with a bird and worm is she? .... mmm

Postby shadowilinise » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:04 am

RandomwarriorX wrote:Bleedman PLZ Dont Tell Me Ur A Brony

sorry my ignorance...but...what is a "brony"?

Postby Gato » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:16 am

Wow, someone hasn't read the forum rules.

Triple posting is very bad. You have an edit button. Use it.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Haissan » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:00 am

An excellent addition to the story with a touch up upon the siblings. Nice distraction.

Changing color, so piss off.

I see Blood Lord is the commander of respect for this forum. Makes me wonder if he is one of the few people on Earth who could rank up with Outlander from my regular forum. It would be a battle to see.

A brony, well you should look it up on "Know your Meme" on YouTube.

My final order of business is this, don't feed the Gato, it's obviously a parasprite.

*Kicks over a bucket of Turnips*

Thank you and Good day.

Postby Neferius » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:06 am

friendship is magic O.o?!

It's Official.
This comic-strip is now 20% cooler /)^3^(\

Also, hate to be a stick-in-the-mud here, but...
Doesn't anything that gets cut by Grim's scythe STAY cut?!
...oh well, they're just tentacles. It's not like he's gonna miss them.
Well, Minnie might :P
Eternally Seeking,
Neferius.
Mage of Void

Postby Imosa » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:38 am

@A Random Dewd: Don't worry about it. It was a good post. Thank you for the explanation and hope to see you around.

Postby reaperrose101 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:22 am

Gato wrote:
reaperrose101 wrote:I saw that sword thing from that Thunder Cats show.

You talk about Thundercats properly or you shut your whore mouth. There are few things in this world I have no tolerance for, and insulting of anything I grew up with is one of them.

Sorry. It's just I get up early for this stuff since my parents only let me have one hour on the computer so I go on the computer early while their still asleep. But I type weird when that happens

I went to Librari-con Saturday, if only some people cosplay as someone from Bleedman's comics.

Postby DrDraxz » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:27 am

Ohhhh I don't know i think that she doesn't mind papa showing up to say they can do whatever they want somewhere else think of what shes feeling :twisted:

Postby floofcat » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:06 am

Heh... I was trying not to spoiler too much, but now that it's been said... let's just say that the Mighty Eagle powerup hits EVERYTHING in its path for 100 percent damage. If you've destroyed enough of the level so everything's lined up, there could be not a brick left standing. Even if you're not going for 100 percent damage, as long as you put it close enough to your intended target, nothing can stop it.

That's one reason I'm hoping Bleed has it summon something else... or has an interesting way for Mandy to counter it. In any case, this should be enough Angry Birds to get it out of the way for future insane crossovers.

Postby Scissors » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:59 am

This thread is filthy with didn't-read-the-rules-failage.

floofcat wrote:Heh... I was trying not to spoiler too much, but now that it's been said... let's just say that the Mighty Eagle powerup hits EVERYTHING in its path for 100 percent damage. If you've destroyed enough of the level so everything's lined up, there could be not a brick left standing. Even if you're not going for 100 percent damage, as long as you put it close enough to your intended target, nothing can stop it.

That's one reason I'm hoping Bleed has it summon something else... or has an interesting way for Mandy to counter it. In any case, this should be enough Angry Birds to get it out of the way for future insane crossovers.

Well, Mandy isn't just going to get defeated THAT quickly. Either she's going to be down and stunned for a while when Mimi does her work, or Mandy's going to get Mimi by the throat and Junior's going to run in and stop Mandy from killing Mimi.
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Chuckledarkly: Scissors don't lie. Only cut.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby A Random Dewd » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:52 am

Imosa wrote:@A Random Dewd: Don't worry about it. It was a good post. Thank you for the explanation and hope to see you around.

Thanks! Glad to know I'm not a spammer =]

Postby Gato » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:41 am

Haissan wrote:An excellent addition to the story with a touch up upon the siblings. Nice distraction.

Changing color, so piss off.

I see Blood Lord is the commander of respect for this forum. Makes me wonder if he is one of the few people on Earth who could rank up with Outlander from my regular forum. It would be a battle to see.

A brony, well you should look it up on "Know your Meme" on YouTube.

My final order of business is this, don't feed the Gato, it's obviously a parasprite.

*Kicks over a bucket of Turnips*

Thank you and Good day.

Lol. Because calling someone on blatant forum rule disregard is a bad thing.

Postby A Random Dewd » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:15 pm

shadowilinise wrote:So basically...since there is a roof...a "mighty eagle" will just make a hole in the roof make an entire mess and save the day?? o.O

Somehow I don't think that's the intended outcome. It's been said already:

scissors wrote:Well, Mandy isn't just going to get defeated THAT quickly.

But then again, bleedman could have something completely different in mind. Like an epic battle scene between Mandy and said eagle, while Mimi sneaks off & gets the goods. Or something else completely out of left field. Who knows?

I know a new page has already been posted, but this deserved an answer.

So :tongue:

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:04 pm

Guys. New page is up. Move the topic to the new thread to avoid confusion.

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=50804&start=25

Thanks.

Postby Matthonius » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:19 am

his nergal is dreaming of september 17 when season 2 from friendship is magic is coming out.
Dragonborn Dragonborn, by his honour is sworn, to keep evil forever at bay
and the fiercest foes rout, when they hear triumph's shout.

Dragonborn for your blessing we pray, and the scrolls have fortold, of black wings in the cold
that when brothers wage war come unfurled, Alduin bane of kings, ancient shadow unbound
with a hunger to swallow the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9eGtyqz4gY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j50u0zUeCmU

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!