Scythe to Meet You

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Scythe to Meet You

Postby floofcat » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:17 pm

Mimi isn't done on the Angry Birds theme... or at least, it doesn't look like it. Knowing Bleedman, that sardine can might summon something OTHER than what it does in the game. I'm racking my brain for possibilities...

Postby RandomwarriorX » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:11 am

Bleedman PLZ Dont Tell Me Ur A Brony

Postby KingM10 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:45 am

yeah buddy

Sorry, i had to to it since no one else would
this is my first post, unfortunately

ALL HAIL BLEEDMEN-SAMA :rock:
Last edited by KingM10 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby reaperrose101 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:54 am

I saw that sword thing from that Thunder Cats show.

Postby Gato » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:28 am

reaperrose101 wrote:I saw that sword thing from that Thunder Cats show.

You talk about Thundercats properly or you shut your whore mouth. There are few things in this world I have no tolerance for, and insulting of anything I grew up with is one of them.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby DJ4U » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:22 am

Gato wrote:

You talk about Thundercats properly or you shut your whore mouth. There are few things in this world I have no tolerance for, and insulting of anything I grew up with is one of them.

.......................Right, so thunder cat sword.............how bout that remake huh?
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby Scissors » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:35 am

Gato wrote:

Dude, calm the fuck down. She (I think it's a she) didn't type the name right, but I don't think she's attempting to insult it.
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Chuckledarkly: Scissors don't lie. Only cut.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby TJF588 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:28 pm

Her weapon of choice has newfound expectations from me, thanks to Lord Valvatorez of Disgaea 4.
Let's be clear. The planet is not in jeopardy. We are in jeopardy. We haven't got the power to destroy the planet -- or to save it. But we might have the power to save ourselves.
Ian Malcolm (Jurassic Park)

Postby Gato » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:33 pm

Scissors wrote:
Gato wrote:

Dude, calm the fuck down. She (I think it's a she) didn't type the name right, but I don't think she's attempting to insult it.

Ignorance is not tolerated. If they don't know the show, fine. But you can't go around saying "that Thundercats show". You say something like "Oh, I think I saw that on Thundercats? I think it's Thundercats." Thundercats demands more respect than that.

Also, for the record, I'm female.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:01 pm

Everyone, chill. Now.

Good page. Made me laugh-ish...

cmoparw wrote:
darkecofreak23 wrote:Just how many cool artifacts do Mandy and Grim have? The Sword of Omens and the Claw Shield, Cap's Shield, Mjolnir... what else could they have?

Well i have yet to see the medieval robotic prosthetic hand of Ash from 'Army of Darkness' or the Necronomicon, and they need the Flux Capacitor

Master Cheif's armor, or anything Halo related.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby KingM10 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:50 pm

Gato wrote:
Scissors wrote:
Gato wrote:You talk about Thundercats properly or you shut your whore mouth. There are few things in this world I have no tolerance for, and insulting of anything I grew up with is one of them.

Ignorance is not tolerated. If they don't know the show, fine. But you can't go around saying "that Thundercats show". You say something like "Oh, I think I saw that on Thundercats? I think it's Thundercats." Thundercats demands more respect than that.

I'd imagine it be difficult to respect a show that old when your 12 no matter how good it may be, and it was a good show even though i can hardly remember any of it. I'm 17.

seeing all of these stuff in the vault makes you wonder what ever happened to the people that used them, other then the obvious dying

Postby Imosa » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:19 pm

Archangel wrote:That is the Infinity Gauntlet! http://alt1040.com/files/2011/04/82895-253-infinity-gauntlet_super.jpg ??? is not it?????

For you and anyone else who hasn't heard, according to Grids they are Battle Chaser gloves.

Postby GrimTalesFan4Life » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:36 pm

KingM10 wrote:seeing all of these stuff in the vault makes you wonder what ever happened to the people that used them, other then the obvious dying

Well, grim being "Death" And all would give him liberty to take anything from people who've died so...Say Lion-O dies in battle (Never going to happen), Grim would have the right to take the Sword of Omens? Just an idea but yeah.
When i die, My tomestone will simply say

Respawn in 3...2...1...

http://littledrawingman.deviantart.com/#/d3jxrqi Check my DeviantArt out? It's new so..yeah, but I'm working on stuff.

Postby Imosa » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:04 pm

GrimTalesFan4Life wrote:Well, grim being "Death" And all would give him liberty to take anything from people who've died so...Say Lion-O dies in battle (Never going to happen), Grim would have the right to take the Sword of Omens? Just an idea but yeah.
I mean, in the same way anyone can take anything from anyone else, yes. However, this is Mandy's vault, implying that she took those items. So if say Lion-O dies in battle against Mandy (Probably gonna happen), Mandy would take the Sword of Omens as a trophy.

Postby Scissors » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:43 pm

Imosa wrote:
Archangel wrote:That is the Infinity Gauntlet! http://alt1040.com/files/2011/04/82895-253-infinity-gauntlet_super.jpg ??? is not it?????

For you and anyone else who hasn't heard, according to Grids they are Battle Chaser gloves.

Alas! Finally, I was getting tired of everyone arguing about what they were. Thanks for posting this.
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:11 pm

Imosa wrote:
GrimTalesFan4Life wrote:Well, grim being "Death" And all would give him liberty to take anything from people who've died so...Say Lion-O dies in battle (Never going to happen), Grim would have the right to take the Sword of Omens? Just an idea but yeah.
I mean, in the same way anyone can take anything from anyone else, yes. However, this is Mandy's vault, implying that she took those items. So if say Lion-O dies in battle against Mandy (Probably gonna happen), Mandy would take the Sword of Omens as a trophy.

This. The Vault is basically Mandy's trophy room of potentially dangerous artifacts.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Riatched » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:31 pm

Gato wrote:

I think reaperrose101 was talking about the sword being in the comic strip that was just made of grim tales. I dont think reaperrose101 ment disrespect to The Thundercats show hun calm down
Last edited by Riatched on Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I reject your reality and substitute my own. Oh I can't? Then I'm off to wonderland *skips away singing random nothing*

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:39 pm

Drop it.

Drop the fucking topic about the Thundercats Sword before this evolves into a flame war, and a mod comes in to kick some ass.

A mistake was made, and retrubtion was swift. Stop commenting about it, and move on. Take this to PMs if you want to keep talking about this.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Riatched » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:46 pm

alright blood lord. I was just saying lol. But, i do have to say this Grim Tale's Page was cute especially when Grim comes to cut Minnie and Junior free.
I reject your reality and substitute my own. Oh I can't? Then I'm off to wonderland *skips away singing random nothing*

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:35 am

Just mentioning Thundercats (not the argument or anything about disrespect (maybe?)), when I heard of them doing a remake I said to myself "If they mess this up, I'm going over there and messing up some faces..." So far, I'm not disappointed. It looks good.

P.S. FRIENDSHIP IS SO MUTHA-EFFIN MAGIC!!! Fo shizzle. But since Bleed brought it up, and the fact the April Fools day comic was pony based, does this mean he's an official brony or hes just playing into the fanbase? Hmmmm...
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Archangel » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:08 am

Thank You Imosa!!.. --- and Mandy should have also a sword of the Elite from Halo ... that would be sweet! ....
Oh Extrange being from the very bottom of hell, why have thou choose me to be at thy side?
Your reaction is what surprises me little princess, has my arrive to this plane does not scare you?
I do not sense anything to be afraid of. Or there is ? tell me kind shadow ...
Not at all. I shall enlighten your view of this world, give me your hand and i will show you what your young heart needs

Postby KingM10 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:44 am

GrimTalesFan4Life wrote:
KingM10 wrote:seeing all of these stuff in the vault makes you wonder what ever happened to the people that used them, other then the obvious dying

Well, grim being "Death" And all would give him liberty to take anything from people who've died so...Say Lion-O dies in battle (Never going to happen), Grim would have the right to take the Sword of Omens? Just an idea but yeah.

not how he got them, what happened to them

and is it just me or is Minnie's last line sounded a little dirty ;)

Postby floofcat » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:14 am

pwned-by-twilight wrote:P.S. FRIENDSHIP IS SO MUTHA-EFFIN MAGIC!!! Fo shizzle. But since Bleed brought it up, and the fact the April Fools day comic was pony based, does this mean he's an official brony or hes just playing into the fanbase? Hmmmm...

Bleedman seems to have a wonderful sense of balance, being able to stick in just enough reference to each "flavor of the day" cartoon, video game, meme, etc... into the comics to make them better without ruining the underlying story. If there was unlimited time and money, I'd wager Bleed would have another twenty comics based on all SORTS of things. Heck, I would make twenty comics... if I had time, money, and the ability to draw better than stick figures.

Also, on an unrelated note, a neighbor abandoned a kitten and I took it in... and I named it Derpy Muffin.

Postby grimfan620 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:23 am

O.O anyone else concerned a little for Mandy if she goes to Him's place? Then again..during Powerpuff girls three small children (who werent immortal) even bet him, but still....

Postby Scissors » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:43 pm

grimfan620 wrote:O.O anyone else concerned a little for Mandy if she goes to Him's place? Then again..during Powerpuff girls three small children (who werent immortal) even bet him, but still....

Worried about Mandy? Having problems taking care of him? No. MANDY IS BADASS. She can take him down. For one, she's immortal. For two, as you said, If the PPG could defeat him, why can't Mandy?

Case closed. Moving on.

KingM10 wrote:
GrimTalesFan4Life wrote:

not how he got them, what happened to them

and is it just me or is Minnie's last line sounded a little dirty ;)

Not just you. And what happened to them was...they got reaped.

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!