Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:50 am

Griddles: September 3 is Father's Day over here, so it's papa to the rescue - much to Minnie's disappointment I'm sure.

Re: Scythe to Meet You

Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:57 am

I am new to the site so i would like to formally introduce myself: The name is Markus Abrahamsson and i stumbled across these comics when i was at my office. I have to say that they are in every single aspect awesome. Oh and thank you for reminding me about fathers day!

Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:51 am

read it all in one go and when i reached the end i raged
great spin off
loving every page lol

Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:57 am

I like how Jr. facial expression was like.
Friendship is magic!
What is Mimi planning to do with the fishies?

I read something awesome last night. :mrgreen:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:27 am

I wake up, get on my computer, check the comic, and Whooooooo!!! New page! But now it's gonna take another week to get the next page :'(
Also, I forgot tommorow's Father's Day... is it really?

Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:06 am

Ouch, I wonder what would feel worse the scythe or the embarrassment?

Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:00 am

Markulin wrote:I am new to the site so i would like to formally introduce myself: The name is Markus Abrahamsson and i stumbled across these comics when i was at my office. I have to say that they are in every single aspect awesome. Oh and thank you for reminding me about fathers day!

Welcome to the forums.

blackspy025 wrote:I wake up, get on my computer, check the comic, and Whooooooo!!! New page! But now it's gonna take another week to get the next page :'(

Meep. Ya don't need to use the color. It's not the bad, but word of advice...color irritates people.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:27 am

Having spent the extra dollar on those perturbed avians on my portable device, I'm wondering just how much damage will be in the next comic... I did not see the sardine can coming.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:56 am

SLASH!!!!

Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:32 am

Just how many cool artifacts do Mandy and Grim have? The Sword of Omens and the Claw Shield, Cap's Shield, Mjolnir... what else could they have?

Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:54 am

where did he cut him hopefuly threw his stomach if not i have another where he cut him..... o.O

Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:59 am

blackspy025 wrote:I wake up, get on my computer, check the comic, and Whooooooo!!! New page! But now it's gonna take another week to get the next page :'(

no fathers day here is Sept. 3rd real fathers day june 19th

Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:38 am

floofcat wrote:Having spent the extra dollar on those perturbed avians on my portable device, I'm wondering just how much damage will be in the next comic... I did not see the sardine can coming.

Does the can of sardines hold any significance as far as a reference to the shows? I saw the panel but am not quite sure how it fits in.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:18 am

O MY GOD! Mimi has a can of sardines :jawdrop:

All the bunker. we have seen what you can accomplish with just Mimi a rope, now that Slovenia will do with that can of serdinas.

I do not think Junior has learned the power of regeneration yet.

PS Minnie is enjoying having Junior above it. :mrgreen:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:43 am

And so the long incest scene have ended, so sad :'( and eager for the new one :devil:

Anyone noticed minie plaing with Jr hair? :twisted: women yusually do that after...

Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:04 pm

Hey, isn't that thing next to the sword, the Fist of Tebbigong :D so cool

Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:55 pm

O.k...The sardines are a little odd. But maybe they are demonic or something. And its sad that junior and mini's "time" together is over :Mandy:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:09 pm

I did the same thing this morning.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:10 pm

darkecofreak23 wrote:Just how many cool artifacts do Mandy and Grim have? The Sword of Omens and the Claw Shield, Cap's Shield, Mjolnir... what else could they have?

There was Hellboy's hand

Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:50 pm

darkecofreak23 wrote:Just how many cool artifacts do Mandy and Grim have? The Sword of Omens and the Claw Shield, Cap's Shield, Mjolnir... what else could they have?

Well i have yet to see the medieval robotic prosthetic hand of Ash from 'Army of Darkness' or the Necronomicon, and they need the Flux Capacitor

Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:29 pm

kimmemour wrote:where did he cut him hopefuly threw his stomach if not i have another where he cut him..... o.O
He cut through the tenticles holding them down, which probably is faster then taking out the wooden spikes.

wingman46 wrote:But maybe they are demonic or something.
I hope not. I like Mimi using ordinary items in extrodinary ways. She doesn't need fancy items to be awesome. The Angry birds were an exception and I hope it stays an exception.

cmoparw wrote:Well i have yet to see ... the Necronomicon
http://grim.snafu-comics.com/?comic_id=159 Last Panel, isn't that it?

Minigrim wrote:Hey, isn't that thing next to the sword, the Fist of Tebbigong :D so cool
No, it looks diffrent. For one thing it doesn't have any red on it.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:33 pm

cmoparw wrote:

Well i have yet to see the medieval robotic prosthetic hand of Ash from 'Army of Darkness' or the Necronomicon, and they need the Flux Capacitor

If they're going to have the Flux Capacitor, they might as well have the whole DeLorean under a container of glass somewhere. Of course, the DeLorean is not really needed for time travel, the flux capacitor is responsible for that, but it would be an interesting reference. Eh, maybe just the Flux Capacitor would be a more subtle cameo.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:38 pm

I hate to be the Pokénerd here...oh wait, no I don't. Anyway, are those "Sir Aaron's" aura gloves from movie 8?

On the topic of mons, Jr. will eventually have to be one, but nobody can be the 'mon like Agumon!

Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:45 pm

That is the Infinity Gauntlet! http://alt1040.com/files/2011/04/82895-253-infinity-gauntlet_super.jpg ??? is not it?????

Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:55 pm

Archangel wrote:That is the Infinity Gauntlet! http://alt1040.com/files/2011/04/82895-253-infinity-gauntlet_super.jpg ??? is not it?????

erm...perhaps...many of the details are similar...but it's not quite the same...hm...maybe...
Topic locked