Oblivion

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Oblivion

Postby mosama » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:27 am

Deezee & Zibee believe in very different torture methods. Deezee likes to take his time- make sure the person has allot to think about and regret, while Zibee just wants the person to feel completely betrayed and taken advantage of.

Before i disappear till next Friday- I wanna give a shout out to TheChild13 for gifting me a 1 year deviantart sub. Thanks again! MY DeviantArt is now pimped out with a journal skin and fancy widgets. Feel free to point and laugh at it after +watching me. I promise to return the favor!
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby oblivion_420 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:55 am

?????!!!!!!!!!!! ummmm (looks at name) ???thank you? lol no seriously its about time some one uses the word with out a relation to that elder scrolls game
who are you!! we are the- who are you!! i said wer the- who are you

Postby oblivion_420 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:55 am

oh yeah btw your comics are great
who are you!! we are the- who are you!! i said wer the- who are you

Postby DJ4U » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:07 pm

Soooooo....... That clown has some serious balls, I give him props
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby Zwei » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:27 pm

Sh....should I actually question about the fate of a girl scout :?:

Postby mosama » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:58 pm

@oblivion
Thankyou! Anyone with a Nny avatar is a friend of mine :)

@DJ4U
Those balls are gonna get him in trouble! Especially in the 2nd chapter! *spoiler confetti*

@Zwei
Hahaahaa i should clarify that for anyone who had any doubts- GIRL SCOUTS GET SENT TO HELL!
That little girl in the beginning of the comic was probably a girl scout. Maybe i'll do a 1 page short comic about a girlscout getting tortured- to make that 'fate of a girl scout' seem clearer
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby DJ4U » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:58 pm

This comic still alive?
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby mosama » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:23 pm

Its still alive- the new page has been up for a while now- it just wont let me make a newspost about it because snafu's server is being a whorebag and not letting any of us access the news/frontpage.
I hope it gets fixed soon. That was the last page of the chapter i dont want people to be lost when this friday comes.
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Stan » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:24 am

yeah Mosama, same things happening to me. I pm'd dave and a few other people hopefully it gets fix'd.
In my hand the creators sword that causes eternal sleep, honour our pact and here my command... "ANIMATE this Comic"

Postby mosama » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:42 pm

This is a huge problem. I guarantee atleast 10% of snafu's readers will leave and never comeback if this goes on any further. Just out of curiosity- can you make posts in the news section here on the forum? Your username is highlighted in green so does that mean you can make official posts here on the news forum? I know me and other members cant- and when i post my comic to the site it sends an automatic thread started by a 'guest' to the news section- but will it let you start your own thread? Because if so you should let everyone know whats going on in a news post. I don't have the power to do that because for whatever reason i am not a mod/greennamehighlightedperson. ;-;
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Stan » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:57 pm

Nope sorry Mosama, II don't have that power. I don't think any of us can post in this forum. It's kind of automated. Well we'll see after someone is able to post. Bleedman should have posted a new page by now so this is some serioous grits we are dealing with.
In my hand the creators sword that causes eternal sleep, honour our pact and here my command... "ANIMATE this Comic"

Postby DJ4U » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:59 am

Why not bring it straight to snafu himself?

Postby mosama » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:14 pm

Ok its been a week. I'm not uploading anymore pages to snafu until this mess is fixed.

If anyone wants to see new pages every friday of satans excrement checkout my deviantart ->
http://mosama.deviantart.com/

the newest page/shortstrip can be seen here ->
http://mosama.deviantart.com/#/d47wakg

mosama.tumblr.com

Return to Comic Updates and News!