Mimi plays chicken

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Mimi plays chicken

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:56 pm


Yes.

Also, shit just got real. Haven't seen Mandy look so into it and hardcore, despite the nightgown. Loving the Angry Birds reference too. Does anyone have a full list of what's been shown in the vault so far?
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: where there's garlic
Gender: Male

Re: Mimi plays chicken

Postby wingman46 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:38 pm

pwned-by-twilight wrote:

Yes.

Also, shit just got real. Haven't seen Mandy look so into it and hardcore, despite the nightgown. Loving the Angry Birds reference too. Does anyone have a full list of what's been shown in the vault so far?


o.O = don't know where they are from

-Fake Mandy (Made by Billy to replace Mandy when she wouldn't play with him)
-Billy's Hamster (Can't remember name)
-Eris' "Apple of Chaos"
-Pandora's Box
-Evil teddy bear
-Grim's old replacement scythe (when his became "outdated")
-Evil monster trike
-Has Del Ghato's metal hand
-Robo Billy and Mandy
-Hellboy's hand (the rock one)
-A die o.O
-A sword o.O
-A spell book with a face (looks like the one from Fanboy and Chumchum) o.O
-Mask that made Mandy turn into a weird monster
-Thor's Hammer
-Ben 10's Omnitrix
-PPG ingredient X
-Mandy's Essence of Evil
-Some Sort of heart o.O
-Captain America's Shield
-Spartans Shield (From 300)

--Hope that helps! :mrgreen:
Image
Pizza Pie, Meet my face...
offline
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:45 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Mimi plays chicken

Postby Imosa » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:35 am

wingman46 wrote:-Fake Mandy (Made by Billy to replace Mandy when she wouldn't play with him)
-Billy's Hamster (Can't remember name)
-Eris' "Apple of Chaos"
-Pandora's Box
-Evil teddy bear
-Grim's old replacement scythe (when his became "outdated")
-Evil monster trike
-Has Del Ghato's metal hand
-Robo Billy and Mandy
-Hellboy's hand (the rock one)
-Oogie Boogie's Dice
-The head of the Lance of Longinus
-Necronomicon
-Mask that made Mandy turn into a weird monster
-Thor's Hammer
-Ben 10's Omnitrix
-PPG ingredient X
-Mandy's Essence of Evil
-Captain America's Shield
-Spartans Shield (From 300)
-Three items that have not been identified

Made a few corrections.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 2:03 pm
Location: EST
Gender: None specified

Re: Mimi plays chicken

Postby midnightshade16 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:36 am

And that's why you don't piss off Mandy lol
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:04 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Mimi plays chicken

Postby wingman46 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:19 am

Imosa wrote:Made a few corrections.


Thanks. Just couldn't recognize a few items. But this list makes it seem Mandy has been everywhere. Not just her world but everyone else's. Any ideas how she could of done it?
Image
Pizza Pie, Meet my face...
offline
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:45 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Mimi plays chicken

Postby Gato » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:40 am

Imosa wrote:
wingman46 wrote:-Fake Mandy (Made by Billy to replace Mandy when she wouldn't play with him)
-Billy's Hamster (Can't remember name)
-Eris' "Apple of Chaos"
-Pandora's Box
-Evil teddy bear
-Grim's old replacement scythe (when his became "outdated")
-Evil monster trike
-Has Del Ghato's metal hand
-Robo Billy and Mandy
-Hellboy's hand (the rock one)
-Oogie Boogie's Dice
-The head of the Lance of Longinus
-Necronomicon
-Mask that made Mandy turn into a weird monster
-Thor's Hammer
-Ben 10's Omnitrix
-PPG ingredient X
-Mandy's Essence of Evil
-Captain America's Shield
-Spartans Shield (From 300)
-Three items that have not been identified

Made a few corrections.


Nice catch. I didn't even see the Lance of Longinus.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 654
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:20 pm
Location: Your Dreams.
Gender: None specified

Re: Mimi plays chicken

Postby Imosa » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:57 pm

wingman46 wrote:Thanks. Just couldn't recognize a few items. But this list makes it seem Mandy has been everywhere. Not just her world but everyone else's. Any ideas how she could of done it?

Plot device. It has no explanation because it won't come up in the story. We won't see all those people come for revenge or anything. The items are just there to show how powerful Mandy is.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 2:03 pm
Location: EST
Gender: None specified

Re: Mimi plays chicken

Postby Gato » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:46 pm

Imosa wrote:
wingman46 wrote:Thanks. Just couldn't recognize a few items. But this list makes it seem Mandy has been everywhere. Not just her world but everyone else's. Any ideas how she could of done it?

Plot device. It has no explanation because it won't come up in the story. We won't see all those people come for revenge or anything. The items are just there to show how powerful Mandy is.


This is what I was saying on the page were the Omnitrix was spotted. They're basically Easter Eggs, and serve no other purpose.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 654
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:20 pm
Location: Your Dreams.
Gender: None specified

Re: Mimi plays chicken

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:32 pm

Aye. Just some eye candy, to add to the other eye candy... Pink is a good color, really brings out the, umm... yeah, that... thing in Mandy.

Been waiting for this show down. It will decide the ultimate destiny.
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18982
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Gender: Male

Re: Mimi plays chicken

Postby wingman46 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:45 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Aye. Just some eye candy, to add to the other eye candy... Pink is a good color, really brings out the, umm... yeah, that... thing in Mandy.

Been waiting for this show down. It will decide the ultimate destiny.


Same here...I wonder how Evil Danny will play into all this :unsure:
Image
Pizza Pie, Meet my face...
offline
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:45 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Mimi plays chicken

Postby Gato » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:50 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Aye. Just some eye candy, to add to the other eye candy... Pink is a good color, really brings out the, umm... yeah, that... thing in Mandy.

Been waiting for this show down. It will decide the ultimate destiny.


Complete with Good Guys, Bad Guys and explosions? As far as the eye can see?
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 654
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:20 pm
Location: Your Dreams.
Gender: None specified

Re: Mimi plays chicken

Postby Omniczar » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:55 pm

Gato wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:Aye. Just some eye candy, to add to the other eye candy... Pink is a good color, really brings out the, umm... yeah, that... thing in Mandy.

Been waiting for this show down. It will decide the ultimate destiny.


Complete with Good Guys, Bad Guys and explosions? As far as the eye can see?

Nice Ultimate Showdown reference, Gato.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:34 pm
Location: Beyond a Mortal's reach...
Gender: None specified

Re: Mimi plays chicken

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:59 pm

Gato wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:Aye. Just some eye candy, to add to the other eye candy... Pink is a good color, really brings out the, umm... yeah, that... thing in Mandy.

Been waiting for this show down. It will decide the ultimate destiny.


Complete with Good Guys, Bad Guys and explosions? As far as the eye can see?

Til all that is left is Mr Rogers in a blood stained sweater.
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18982
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Gender: Male

Re: Mimi plays chicken

Postby Omniczar » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:01 pm

At least until he commits sepukku.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:34 pm
Location: Beyond a Mortal's reach...
Gender: None specified

Re: Mimi plays chicken

Postby rac7d » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:40 am

cant belive bleedman went on vacation during an epc moment like thisbut because mimi is facing mandy i feel liek this stoyrline/arc is half over. I know mimi doesnt talk but if she is defeated we will fnnaly find out what she is doing there and how junior of course will want to help her
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:02 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Mimi plays chicken

Postby Gato » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:25 pm

Omniczar wrote:At least until he commits sepukku.


No. Mr. Rogers would instate himself as Emperor of the World.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 654
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:20 pm
Location: Your Dreams.
Gender: None specified

Re: Mimi plays chicken

Postby konata50 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:38 am

i wonder when the next PPG and grim tales page comes out. :) Bleedman must be busy
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:01 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Mimi plays chicken

Postby Imosa » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:37 am

rac7d wrote:cant belive bleedman went on vacation during an epc moment like this
STGCC is actually over now. It looks to be the kind of convention where a lot of inspiration floats around so I'm sure it had it's ultimate good.

Gato wrote:No. Mr. Rogers would instate himself as Emperor of the World.
Just to make sure
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 2:03 pm
Location: EST
Gender: None specified

Re: Mimi plays chicken

Postby Gato » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:37 am

Mr. Rogers is immortal. Which is why he dances around spewing blood, and is grinning at the end.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 654
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:20 pm
Location: Your Dreams.
Gender: None specified

Re: Mimi plays chicken

Postby rac7d » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:49 pm

Gato wrote:Mr. Rogers is immortal. Which is why he dances around spewing blood, and is grinning at the end.



didnt he die like 8 years ago
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:02 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Mimi plays chicken

Postby Gato » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:46 pm

rac7d wrote:
Gato wrote:Mr. Rogers is immortal. Which is why he dances around spewing blood, and is grinning at the end.



didnt he die like 8 years ago


That is only what your feeble mind can comprehend.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 654
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:20 pm
Location: Your Dreams.
Gender: None specified

Re: Mimi plays chicken

Postby Johnny The Homicidal » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:00 pm

Gato wrote:
rac7d wrote:
Gato wrote:Mr. Rogers is immortal. Which is why he dances around spewing blood, and is grinning at the end.



didnt he die like 8 years ago


That is only what your feeble mind can comprehend.

LOL.
No more dreaming for "real" friends!
No more stars for me to be alone
under! No more! I"m blowing through that lid!

I'm going...........



.....Over The Stars.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Look Behind You.
Gender: None specified

Re: Mimi plays chicken

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:50 pm

rac7d wrote:cant belive bleedman went on vacation during an epc moment like thisbut because mimi is facing mandy i feel liek this stoyrline/arc is half over. I know mimi doesnt talk but if she is defeated we will fnnaly find out what she is doing there and how junior of course will want to help her

For the love of God. Are you trying, like on purpose to spell like an idiot to prove a point or something, or did you honestly fail that bad? Come on, it isn't that hard unless English is a third or fourth language. Your typing skills, aka GRAMMAR AND SPELLING, reflect who you are. Its our glimpse into your mind, it is YOU. And right now, you look like an idiot.

I suspect Mandy already knows what she is here for. Jr may want to help her, up its totally up to the Queen Bitch of the Universe to decide what will happen, should Mimi fail her quest.
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18982
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Gender: Male

Re: Mimi plays chicken

Postby Scissors » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:57 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
rac7d wrote:cant belive bleedman went on vacation during an epc moment like thisbut because mimi is facing mandy i feel liek this stoyrline/arc is half over. I know mimi doesnt talk but if she is defeated we will fnnaly find out what she is doing there and how junior of course will want to help her

For the love of God. Are you trying, like on purpose to spell like an idiot to prove a point or something, or did you honestly fail that bad? Come on, it isn't that hard unless English is a third or fourth language. Your typing skills, aka GRAMMAR AND SPELLING, reflect who you are. Its our glimpse into your mind, it is YOU. And right now, you look like an idiot.


Son of love and tolerance, Bloody lordy, this person is probably like 13.

*goes back and read's his/hers comment* nevermind, carry on.
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Chuckledarkly: Scissors don't lie. Only cut.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 578
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:07 pm
Location: This is all in my head. What are you doing here?
Gender: None specified

Re: Mimi plays chicken

Postby Gato » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:55 am

Scissors wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:
rac7d wrote:cant belive bleedman went on vacation during an epc moment like thisbut because mimi is facing mandy i feel liek this stoyrline/arc is half over. I know mimi doesnt talk but if she is defeated we will fnnaly find out what she is doing there and how junior of course will want to help her

For the love of God. Are you trying, like on purpose to spell like an idiot to prove a point or something, or did you honestly fail that bad? Come on, it isn't that hard unless English is a third or fourth language. Your typing skills, aka GRAMMAR AND SPELLING, reflect who you are. Its our glimpse into your mind, it is YOU. And right now, you look like an idiot.


Son of love and tolerance, Bloody lordy, this person is probably like 13.

*goes back and read's his/hers comment* nevermind, carry on.


Yeah, and basic grammar is taught in 3rd grade.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 654
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:20 pm
Location: Your Dreams.
Gender: None specified

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests