Prose Before Hose

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Prose Before Hose

Postby VariusMayhem » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:30 am

Sadism!
Cute!
And everything brute!
These were the ingredience chosen to create the perfect devil girl.
But professor Utonium accidently added an extra ingredient to the concussion:
Chemical X!
Thus Mandy was born!
Using her evil mastermind Mandy has dedicated her life to fight peace and the forces of good!
:twisted:
Ok, enough with the jokes, I sense a David vs Goliath deathmatch between those two mistresses of evil. And we all know the sling-shot gained the victory back then.
There are 2 kinds of people: Sheeps and wolves... Which of both are you? Image

Postby DmonHiro » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:09 pm

I'm a lttile confused? Why do people think Mandy's going to win? True, she can't die, but so far all she's shown is kickass gun weilding abilities. And against Mimi, that's not going to much good. So unless she has a abckup plan, a trap, or 11th hour super-powers, she's screwed. I know Mandy SEEMS invincible with the way she acts, but so far, we haven't seen her do anything really powerfull.

Postby sinistra-sundown » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:29 pm

DmonHiro wrote:I'm a lttile confused? Why do people think Mandy's going to win? True, she can't die, but so far all she's shown is kickass gun weilding abilities. And against Mimi, that's not going to much good. So unless she has a abckup plan, a trap, or 11th hour super-powers, she's screwed. I know Mandy SEEMS invincible with the way she acts, but so far, we haven't seen her do anything really powerfull.

Because in Grim Adventures she beat up monsters with her BARE HANDS. Powerfull enough?
Now she's adult and got guns and an awesome ability to use them. I think that makes her pretty bad ass.

And why do you think guns can't harm Mimi? She hurted her own gingiva with simple dental floss, so I don't think her skin is bullet proof.

Postby Imosa » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:44 pm

DmonHiro wrote:I'm a lttile confused? Why do people think Mandy's going to win? True, she can't die, but so far all she's shown is kickass gun weilding abilities. And against Mimi, that's not going to much good. So unless she has a abckup plan, a trap, or 11th hour super-powers, she's screwed. I know Mandy SEEMS invincible with the way she acts, but so far, we haven't seen her do anything really powerfull.

For me, at least, there is nothing about Mandy's ability to suggest that she'd win. This is literary reasoning. Mandy is played up as the kind of person who always gets things her way, who always wins. This trend should continue to make a good story. For that reason, it is impossible for anyone to ever beat her.

Postby darkman307 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:12 pm

i belive i can awnser some questions
1.him i think is after some kind of hand thet was what he said some pages ago i belive it is the hand of mindas(or something) from the movie or some outhe simmular gauntlet/hand
2.mimi and mandy IS probably gonna fight but im not sure if mandy is going to spank her its just not mandy style perehaps bleed will do it just cuz we brought it upp
3...um if that is bens omnitrix then the only one who culd have removed it would be the dude that made it atleast not without cuting his arm of or killing him

Postby Unlimited » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:27 pm

Those questions have already been answered a couple of times now.
Memento mori

Postby DmonHiro » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:59 pm

What we have here is a clash of realities, more or less. So far, Mimi has defeated all serious threats with cartoon-like actions. She hasn't really taken anything seriously, at least that's how I see it. I just don't think Him would have sent Mimi there if it was impossible for her to at least match Mandy. Him isn't trying to get Mimi killed, he actually wants something from that place, so I would think that even if Mimi can't beat Mandy, she would have something up her... skirt to help her complete her mission.
Also, bear in mind we don't really know what Danny's going to do...

Postby geminidragon » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:40 pm

o.O
WISDOM= It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and say the opposite.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:14 pm

I've been waiting for this moment for weeks now.

Mimi defiently has the power of her hammer-space skirt, and her back ground as a demoness. However, Mandy has had countless years of experience behind her, and has been trained to be a Punisher. It's going to be a collision of two different worlds here, two different styles. We are going to see an unstoppable force fight against an immovable object. Whose going to win? Could Mandy be defeated? Will dark Danny step into the fight?
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby DJ4U » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:50 pm

And to that I say nah! That guy ain't going to step n to stop a cat fight, no man would!
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby Gato » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:21 pm

I have a feeling Dark Danny might interfere, if only to protect his unborn child[ren] should the coming fight lean that way.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Imosa » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:42 pm

Gato wrote:I have a feeling Dark Danny might interfere, if only to protect his unborn child[ren] should the coming fight lean that way.

That's a possibility. I wonder if the restriction that Clockwork put on him will get in the way though.

Postby stratus » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:42 pm

i feel mandy will win since her and Mimi aren't equals. they are not on the same level. besides do you really think Mimi can load and aim a sling shot faster then Mandy can fire her gun? would Mandy even give mimi time to pull back the elastic?
Last edited by stratus on Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Imosa » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:56 pm

stratus wrote:i feel mandy will win since her and Mimi aren't equals. besides do you really think Mimi can load and aim a sling shot faster then Mandy can fire her gun? would Mandy even give mimi time to pull back the elastic?

The better question is would Mandy give Mimi time to pull up her skirt.

Postby darkman307 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:45 am

awnser...no she wont

Postby Xi-1 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:50 pm

Sure, Mandy can fire and has hacked powers but Mimi can summon the items she needs instantly to her claws. We've seen her do this numerous times. Heck, the hose and water connection was all done in the space between panels... now what kind of hose could penetrate the armour on Mandy Mandroid? That's kind of... harsh.

I think that by including the Omnitrix in Mandy's collection Bleedman and BeeAre are trying to answer why Ben Tennyson and his team never appear in their series   -- that is, if that is Ben's Omnitrix despite it being transformed into the green watch, and then the Ultimatrix in the 'Ben 10,000 Returns' and mainstream storyline respectively. Kenny was part of the original 'Ben 10,000' story, which changed when Ben didn't become as much of a jerk as he was going to be.    So we don't know if this is the Omnitrix or a copy.

To clarify, Asmuth (created the Omnitrix and Ultimatrix) isn't the only one who can remove the Omnitrix. Ben did it sometime between the first and second series, and he also used the voice command on the green version, removed it by force from Vilgax, and then learned what button to push on the Ultimatrix from Albido (the one who turned into a white-haired Ben). Ben can take it off anytime he wants now, although he probably wouldn't want it advertised.   

But I do think that Bleedman wants to say that Ben is dead by this time in the story because I doubt he'd let someone like Mandy have an Omnitrix, copy or not. On the other hand (heh), she's not using it. Maybe she finds its power too limited. Especially when she also has Mjolnir, although obviously she is not worthy of wielding it. Who knows?    Azmuth might be dead as well seeing as how he's unlikely to let an Omnitrix go. Gwen and Kevin too, along with all of the Plumbers devoted to Earth's defense. Which begs the question: is Professor Paradox steering clear of all this for his own safety?   

The trouble with eliminating Ben Tennyson is the multitude of alternate timelines linked to his story, as shown in the episode of Ultimate Alien with Eon. This means that unless Mandy killed the whole lot of them (and has rooms full of Omnitrixes and Ultimatrixes) she would have to face at least one more eventually.

If the story ever went that far, which it won't for Bleedman's purposes.   

EDIT: There. That ought to make the post short enough to read the points salient to this comic only. Those who want to read about Ben 10 and its characters can. Otherwise, no need to complain.
Last edited by Xi-1 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Page Flipper

Postby Gato » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:22 pm

Xi-1 wrote:Sure, Mandy can fire and has hacked powers but Mimi can summon the items she needs instantly to her claws. We've seen her do this numerous times. Heck, the hose and water connection was all done in the space between panels... now what kind of hose could penetrate the armour on Mandy Mandroid? That's kind of... harsh.

I think that by including the Omnitrix in Mandy's collection Bleedman and BeeAre are trying to answer why Ben Tennyson and his team never appear in their series -- that is, if that is Ben's Omnitrix despite it being transformed into the green watch, and then the Ultimatrix in the 'Ben 10,000 Returns' and mainstream storyline respectively. Kenny was part of the original 'Ben 10,000' story, which changed when Ben didn't become as much of a jerk as he was going to be. So we don't know if this is the Omnitrix or a copy.

To clarify, Asmuth (created the Omnitrix and Ultimatrix) isn't the only one who can remove the Omnitrix. Ben did it sometime between the first and second series, and he also used the voice command on the green version, removed it by force from Vilgax, and then learned what button to push on the Ultimatrix from Albido (the one who turned into a white-haired Ben). Ben can take it off anytime he wants now, although he probably wouldn't want it advertised.

But I do think that Bleedman wants to say that Ben is dead by this time in the story because I doubt he'd let someone like Mandy have an Omnitrix, copy or not. On the other hand (heh), she's not using it. Maybe she finds its power too limited. Especially when she also has Mjolnir, although obviously she is not worthy of wielding it. Who knows? Azmuth might be dead as well seeing as how he's unlikely to let an Omnitrix go. Gwen and Kevin too, along with all of the Plumbers devoted to Earth's defense. Which begs the question: is Professor Paradox steering clear of all this for his own safety?

The trouble with eliminating Ben Tennyson is the multitude of alternate timelines linked to his story, as shown in the episode of Ultimate Alien with Eon. This means that unless Mandy killed the whole lot of them (and has rooms full of Omnitrixes and Ultimatrixes) she would have to face at least one more eventually.

If the story ever went that far, which it won't for Bleedman's purposes.

TL;DR

Honestly, the omnitrix is probably just there to be noticed. I highly doubt there's any sort of hidden meaning behind it being there.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Xi-1 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:25 pm

I think there IS meaning to including items from other series, especially the newer ones which Bleedman and BeeAre have not included before. For this reason, I also wonder which version of Thor this Mjolnir belongs to, because among the ones who use that design are Marvel Comics's Thor (excluding the Ultimates version. There he has a bigger hammer. And it glows).
A Page Flipper

Postby Gato » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:34 pm

I really think you're reading way too much into it. It's a webcomic. Step back and take a deep breath.

Postby Archangel » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:42 pm

Am i crazy or in some container there is a brain?? you know the brain with eyes that is on the bear ... http://www.google.com.mx/search?hl=es&b ... a=N&tab=wi
Oh Extrange being from the very bottom of hell, why have thou choose me to be at thy side?
Your reaction is what surprises me little princess, has my arrive to this plane does not scare you?
I do not sense anything to be afraid of. Or there is ? tell me kind shadow ...
Not at all. I shall enlighten your view of this world, give me your hand and i will show you what your young heart needs

Postby stratus » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:49 pm

Mandy cant allow her self to be defeated by a child, she would loose her credibility i think bleed would want to preserve mandys image. a merciless badass who always gets her way

Postby Imosa » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:26 am

@Archangel & stratus: That's what I'm thinking.

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!