Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:44 pm

Griddles: Mandroid has fluid on the brain. If headaches persist, see a doctor.

Re: Prose Before Hose

Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:54 pm

ha,this shall be good :D

and i notice thors hammer and ben 10s watch o.O personal huh?

Re: Prose Before Hose

Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:58 pm

OK it's official. Mandy is going to kick Mimi's butt

Re: Prose Before Hose

Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:08 pm

YEAH! FINALLY!!!

Now this is gonna be more than interesting! I'm sure Mimi underestimates Mandy.
I'm also curious what she's planning to do with this slingshot.

Also, what is this blue thing in the last panel? The other thingy is chemical x, right?

Re: Prose Before Hose

Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:16 pm

Panel 4: Thor's Hammer, Ben 10's Watch, the mask that turns mean people into monsters
Panel 5: Chemical X, That blue thing that represented Mandy's evil until she realized she didn't need it to be evil, and that thing on the left might be the brain from Evil con Carne.

Mandy sounds wrong on this page. Too poetic. First thing that came to my mind was that Mandy seems like the kind of person who thinks "nothing is sacred", even her own stuff. Other then that the sentences seem too flowery and the diction seems to high. Like the world "grant".

Also lets look at the faucet Mimi used. Why is a faucet with such a short hose right there in the room? That's right no reason at all. Mimi just pulled that out of her hammer space and connected it to the piping... unless there was no pipe conveniently running under that room, in which case she just hit ground water... unless she also pulled the ground water out of her hammer space.

Re: Prose Before Hose

Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:28 pm

Imosa wrote:Panel 4: Thor's Hammer, Ben 10's Watch, the mask that turns mean people into monsters
Panel 5: Chemical X, That blue thing that represented Mandy's evil until she realized she didn't need it to be evil, and that thing on the left might be the brain from Evil con Carne.

Mandy sounds wrong on this page. Too poetic. First thing that came to my mind was that Mandy seems like the kind of person who thinks "nothing is sacred", even her own stuff. Other then that the sentences seem too flowery and the diction seems to high. Like the world "grant".

Also lets look at the faucet Mimi used. Why is a faucet with such a short hose right there in the room? That's right no reason at all. Mimi just pulled that out of her hammer space and connected it to the piping... unless there was no pipe conveniently running under that room, in which case she just hit ground water... unless she also pulled the ground water out of her hammer space.


your wrong. its connected TO her hammer space 8)

Re: Prose Before Hose

Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:40 pm

sinistra-sundown wrote:YEAH! FINALLY!!!

Now this is gonna be more than interesting! I'm sure Mimi underestimates Mandy.
I'm also curious what she's planning to do with this slingshot.

Also, what is this blue thing in the last panel? The other thingy is chemical x, right?


the blue thing is mandy's nerve, it's supposedly what made her evil and stuff

as for big momma mandy appearing on the scene we all know shes bout to raise all types of hell. is anyone else slightly creeped out by dan phantoms interest in mimi, seems slightly pedopheliac to me

Re: Prose Before Hose

Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:44 pm

WHERE THE HELL DOES SHE GET ALL THIS STUFF FROM?!!!!

Re: Prose Before Hose

Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:54 pm

sega7 wrote:WHERE THE HELL DOES SHE GET ALL THIS STUFF FROM?!!!!


this has been awnsered before. she keeps it all in some warp space in her skirt. ;)

i bet JR is gonna interrupt this fight somehow.

Re: Prose Before Hose

Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:54 pm

CrusaderRyuoki wrote:the blue thing is mandy's nerve, it's supposedly what made her evil and stuff

Oh, yes, I remember this episode.

"I am what makes me Mandy!" - The way she said that was pure badass.
klimino wrote:i bet JR is gonna interrupt this fight somehow.

Nah, I don't think so. After all Mimi is the protagonist of GTWHAM.

Re: Prose Before Hose

Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:21 pm

sinistra-sundown wrote:
klimino wrote:i bet JR is gonna interrupt this fight somehow.

Nah, I don't think so. After all Mimi is the protagonist of GTWHAM.


true..but it will make him look REALLY dumb if it takes him all that time to get the spikes out. i mean,come on,he can get assaulted by several weapons but e cant get the spikes out? well,i guess minnie does have more control,but after the nose indecent you'd think she would want to get free so she can beat the crap out of him :mrgreen:

Re: Prose Before Hose

Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:08 am

Oh this is gonna be epic! I can't wait!

Re: Prose Before Hose

Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:25 am

i believe the shadow object in the last container may be the Halloweentown door from the Nightmare Before Christmas, although upside down. not really sure, although im rather sure that's not it, but its a possibility

Re: Prose Before Hose

Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:29 am

Nothing can stop Mimi. NOTHING EVEN FOOLS androids. :devil:

Mimi went so far as to lose to Mandy.
Mimi not to let Mandy grabbed the dream of getting the soul of Jeff and his bright red triclico from the time I get Mimi's house and saw Jr. not sweat a single drop.
Mimi had planned to call all this, nothing can fail

:anger:

Re: Prose Before Hose

Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:32 am

sega7 wrote:WHERE THE HELL DOES SHE GET ALL THIS STUFF FROM?!!!!

Do not worry, you're not the only one wondering about it all the time

Re: Prose Before Hose

Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:55 am

Mandy is MAAAADD! she and mimi are gonna duel it out red dead redemption style ...Mimi should get an upskirt in the next page

Re: Prose Before Hose

Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:42 am

YAY! I was right about Mandybot/Billybot crack!

Looks like I didn't burn supper after all :)

Anywho, don't shoot me please, but I'm rooting for Mandy....*quickly makes bulletproof sheild out of duct tape*

Re: Prose Before Hose

Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:18 am

I Miss Billy....and also it is very creepy with Danny's interest in Mimi :!: .... also didn't those androids get destroyed why remake them for guards??? :!:
Also u think Cerberus will be OK :'( poor puppy.... also when is Grim going to do something about Danny and Mimi... he's the Grim Reaper so why doesn't he use the scythe to open a portal save on travel costs...

Re: Prose Before Hose

Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:06 am

Ahh yeah! it's going down now!

Re: Prose Before Hose

Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:12 am

Someone is going to get spanked! :D

Did the water tap just spring out of the ground???

Re: Prose Before Hose

Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:36 am

I saw the chemical X thing, and I think that Mandroid was going to say 'love'. They do make a mockery of Mandy.

Re: Prose Before Hose

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:03 am

Slingshot fools!

Re: Prose Before Hose

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:06 am

The three main questions on everyone's mind:

1. What is Mimi after?
2. Who will win the fight between Mimi and Mandy
3. What else does Mandy have in the vault?

Oh I know! people should start posting what they think Mimi is after! You all know what I think, but let's here from everyone else!

OH! And we should post what else we think we'll see in the vault! Sweet!

Re: Prose Before Hose

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:07 am

i wonder what happend to the people that hade all the things in that room why would she take them im getting curious

Re: Prose Before Hose

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:22 am

OMG!!! Mandy loved billy?!
no wonder she hangs out with him
Topic locked