This Is Why We're Friends

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Wildcard » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:24 pm

I've been doing local stand up comedy during this last year. It's fun to get in front of a crowd and say whatever you want on any subject. It's even better when you have a friend who does stand up as well and is three times more filthy than you are who can push you to your limits.

For those of you who actually care, the blonde guy is Michael. He's been in several comics over the years. He's a talented comic and a total asshole but we love each other as much as two men can without touching dicks.
[22:38] <DJ_Cyni-Cole> you're tell me, a writer, that books are lame?
Jesus fuels with 89 Octane and so do I. Eat it, heritics. -Halo

Re: This Is Why We're Friends

Postby mosama » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:33 pm

what the hell just happened!? I think we just uploaded at the SAME EXACT minuet, and it made the server go retarded and make my page disappear. UPLOAD FAIL!

Congrats on the stand up- that is some really difficult shit. I don't think I'd ever be confident enough in any jokes I write to the point where I'd go on a stage and expect the majority of the people in the room to relate to the jokes and laugh! Especially with subjects like rape- which is pretty much my favorite subject when it comes to comedy. Good luck with that- let us know how it goes!
mosama.tumblr.com

Re: This Is Why We're Friends

Postby Archangel » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:13 pm

hahaha .. really great ..
Oh Extrange being from the very bottom of hell, why have thou choose me to be at thy side?
Your reaction is what surprises me little princess, has my arrive to this plane does not scare you?
I do not sense anything to be afraid of. Or there is ? tell me kind shadow ...
Not at all. I shall enlighten your view of this world, give me your hand and i will show you what your young heart needs

Return to Comic Updates and News!