Rape The Rainbow

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Rape The Rainbow

Postby mosama » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:49 am

This week I put up the Satans Excrement Animation on Newgrounds! I made this animation during winter break. I'm not much of an animator- and the process of animation drives me absolutely mad, but the end result is always worth the pain, suffering, and human sacrifices. It almost got a 3/5 rating! Which in newgrounds translates to 'OMFG THIS ANIMATION IS SUCK-YOUR-DICK GOOD!'

Let me know what you think of the animation & new page below!
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby mew » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:02 pm

i saw the animation, it was pretty good. if i was completely ignorant to this comic and had just seen that video, i would come to snafu to check it out
the average woman prefers beauty over brains, because the average man can see better then he thinks

Postby Alopunk » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:20 pm

oooh I think I get it now.
Little girl loved hugging, so her punishment was a hug... :D

Wondering how Blah became a clown since he's so... blah. Hurray for irony.

BTW, nice animation! Are you ever going to make other animations based on S.E.?
Lord Soth: ^ That one does have a fascination in making people more sparkly.
Sable: And here I thought the sparkles you added to everything was cocaine.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not much of a punk.

Postby DJ4U » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:15 pm

I really liked the animation and it makes sense that each hell was devised for each person
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:20 am

That is what usually people assume the Devil does for his "tenants", making personal hells for them... What comes to mind now is how a little girl with pink Judy Jetson hair ends up where she is, and how her personal hell is being hugged?
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Zwei » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:32 pm

A wall breaker clown. I'm sure there very rare in hell.

Postby mosama » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:47 pm

@mew
Thanks- thats good news! That was what I was hoping for- if people thought the animation was just ok it was fine as long as they were interested in the webcomic after watching it.

@alopunk
Thats a good theory about the little girl's torture- but her torture involved a hug because of how alone she was. With the torture they take advantage of whatever weaknesses the person may have- for the little girl it was her naive loneliness and desperation to be loved. I should have made that more obvious in the comic

Blah is a clown because that's the most unfitting career possible for him so its funny to me :P
idk if im ever gonna make another animation- im not gonna rule it out yet but idk

@DJ4U
That's interesting that you brought up each HELL being devised solely for that 1 person- in the comic it said each PUNISHMENT is devised solely for 1 person- but there ARE multiple sections in this hell that are dedicated to specific species & types of people.

@pwned-by-twilight
idk if i can reveal exactly why that girl was sent to hell just yet- but its later revealed in the story why such a wide variety of characters were sent to hell. Good or bad.

@Zwei
I think that may be the only time the fourth wall is broken in the comic- but another thing that happens allot later in the comic does come to mind so im not sure

Thankyou to everyone who checked the animation out! It got about 600+ views ever since i posted it to snafu, which is amazing as hell and made the entire animation even more worth making! If people weren't hooked on the comic yet- hopefully this animation hooked them, dragged them to the basement, and had its way with them.
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:45 pm

YAY! The anticipation of knowing has hooked me to keep on reading even more than I was going to before!

And it taking advantage of "me"? Oh heavens no... that's not how it works ;D
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby mew » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:41 pm

you're welcome Mosama
the average woman prefers beauty over brains, because the average man can see better then he thinks

Postby BradSymon » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:37 am

Animations are ok. its better if you can simplify the wordings too.. however this is a grate work. wel done

Return to Comic Updates and News!