Put Time In A Beetle

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Put Time In A Beetle

Postby rac7d » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:05 pm

Xi-1 wrote:Hmm, J with a 'pucker up Buttercup' - type of line as he's lining up a bead with the original Cricket? Oh course, Buttercup herself is busy at the moment, but that might shift Bell's attention to Blossom. The inclusion of the Omnitrix in 'Grim Tales' does have the possibility of opening up appearances of 'Ben 10' characters. Maybe Bleedman and BeeAre would be kind enough to supply a hook-in as to how Mandy acquired it.

Being the skilled operative that he is, Grampa Max would probably say something along the lines of 'since you're here, you don't need a warning' before he opens up with a handheld Null Void Projector. Just because we won't see Ben doesn't mean we won't see the kids Max trained and inducted into the Plumbers (Manny, Helen, Alan). It's not his first fight against children either. Of course, the bad guys still have their own portal.

Cyborgs? Could be right: we know Sam is one.

i thought ben 10 chracters wernt in this comic

Postby MariahStatler101 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:45 pm

May I personally say that I love this Comic/Manga/Doujinshi. Its so creative and awesome......I can't put it into words, I wish I could think of things like that

Postby rac7d » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:04 pm

i wonder if bell will have to jump through obstacle of lasers like a champ

Postby konata50 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:08 pm

watch bell do the laser grid thing like shes running on walls doing flips to dodge who has seen the 1st resident evil movie or played resident evil 4 with the lasers im talking about that
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!