No Vault of Her Own

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: No Vault of Her Own

Postby midnightshade16 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:20 am

I say the apple...

Postby GeoffTheAtomic » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:38 am

Zwei wrote:
throy567 wrote:The obvious answer for what she is looking for is Horror's Hand!!! and i do agree that is is shadow Mandy or mandroid

I would've thought she was searching for Grim's trunk.

The one with his grandma and three wishes?

Postby Xi-1 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:20 am

Eris's Apple merely causes chaos, she being the Mistress of Chaos. So no, it wouldn't be that. But if Mimi can grab something to help her save Jeff I think she will. It would only make sense for her to think she couldn't trust HIM. I wouldn't trust HIM, and I'm not a demon. I would certainly advise Mimi not to trust HIM as well. Grab a backup artifact, Mimi. As insurance. Then run, because these artifacts are all dangerous. That's why they're in a vault.

EDIT: Mimi sure likes her Listerine. I wonder if I use the same kind as her. A demon should protect against cavities and whiten her teeth.
A Page Flipper

Postby buffyrum85 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:31 pm

wow....im lost and no i dont feel like reading back through all the post because that takes too long but I still wonder who's in the shadows and if it is indeed mandy then how did she change herself back into a girl?

Postby Soulreaper2011 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:51 pm

From What I gather:

1) HIM is missing a Claw and wants to overthrow Grim, so Horror's Hand makes sense since Boogeyman tried overthrowing Grim with it
2)The Shadow-esque "Young Mandy" Is probably Shadow Mandy. I wouldn't necessarily doubt it
3)
Xi-1 wrote:I would certainly advise Mimi not to trust HIM as well. Grab a backup artifact, Mimi. As insurance.

Good Advice. But Mimi's "Upskirt Pocket of Doom" May already hold such an item 8)

Postby Guardian » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:41 pm

Interesting update.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans

Postby midnightshade16 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:09 am

Xi-1 wrote:Eris's Apple merely causes chaos, she being the Mistress of Chaos. So no, it wouldn't be that. But if Mimi can grab something to help her save Jeff I think she will. It would only make sense for her to think she couldn't trust HIM. I wouldn't trust HIM, and I'm not a demon. I would certainly advise Mimi not to trust HIM as well. Grab a backup artifact, Mimi. As insurance. Then run, because these artifacts are all dangerous. That's why they're in a vault.

EDIT: Mimi sure likes her Listerine. I wonder if I use the same kind as her. A demon should protect against cavities and whiten her teeth.

Ah yes I didn't think of that and I agree, grab a backup and run like hell.

Postby Rowby » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:10 pm

Is that piggy in there? O.o
*̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡*
Stufflikehearts: Why the Rowby hate?
BloodLord: I don't really know. He use to be the guy that you would look at and go "Ohh you XD"
LilChocobo789: I don't hate you Rowby!
Stufflikehearts: I love Rowby, he's my wittle buddy :3

̄ω ̄

Postby stratus » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:09 pm

so if the silhouette turns about to be Mandroid how well do you think Mimi would do against her in a fight? Mandriod has the personality of young mandy but with the body of a deadly robot. and do you think billy bot will jump in? the battle will surely cause damage to the insides of the vault. a few Artifacts maybe be broken lose and activated.

the only time Mimi was in serious trouble was when Minnie wrapped her up in tentacles and began to painfully squeeze and crush her. it was only a fluke she was able to escape. that fight made realize something Mimi has red blood but her dad has green blood. wouldnt her blood be green if shes in demon mode?

Postby Guardian » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:46 pm

Mimi is similar to her father, but not entirely of the same species. A half breed of sorts. That's really the only feasible explaination I can think of.

We've seen Mimi defeat, guards, Pain, Minnie, Jr (kinda), Ceberus, and break into the vault. How much better is a robot going to fair against her?
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

Semper Vigilans

Postby MegaTJ » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:09 pm

Hmmm...An odd silhouette in the foreground. Could spell trouble for our little antagonist...
I fly through the highest and bluest of all skies...my dreams.

Postby GrimTalesFan4Life » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:32 am

As New Mandy would say.."PLAY, PLAY PLAY!!" Ahaha, i thought that episode was funny, if i had watched it at night when i was younger, i would have nightmare :)
When i die, My tomestone will simply say

Respawn in 3...2...1...

http://littledrawingman.deviantart.com/#/d3jxrqi Check my DeviantArt out? It's new so..yeah, but I'm working on stuff.

Postby stratus » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:00 pm

GrimTalesFan4Life wrote:As New Mandy would say.."PLAY, PLAY PLAY!!" Ahaha, i thought that episode was funny, if i had watched it at night when i was younger, i would have nightmare :)

Billy: "where will she sleep?"
Grim: "the New Mandy dosen't need to sleep. shell be up watching you all night" ~.^

Over all i felt bad about New Mandy. it wasn't right for them to create life like that and give it feelings. New Mandy was essentially innocent she didn't know any better, her only desire was to play. seeing her laugh, get angry, cry , scream play and kiss billy goodnight in her own affectionate way made me feel like this is messed up. they created a living fully emotional little creature only as a novelty. even hearing say "Play" is unsettling :/ because its creepy but also sad because thats all she knows and all she truly wants. and Mandy breaks her the end :< felt like they were crossing a lot of ethical boundries and toying with life in that one. maybe im watching too much Full Metal Alchemist

Postby Gato » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:40 pm

PLAY! PLAY! Ah, that was a fun episode indeed.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby konata50 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:40 am

Horrors Hand , The Apple , Pandora's Box or FATHER TIME'S HOUR GLASS TO GET RID OF GRIM AND MANDY! ah there is an idea
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby geminidragon » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:35 pm

.... :roll:
WISDOM= It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and say the opposite.

Postby Guardian » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:01 pm

konata50 wrote:Horrors Hand , The Apple , Pandora's Box or FATHER TIME'S HOUR GLASS TO GET RID OF GRIM AND MANDY! ah there is an idea

An interesting idea, but probably not the case.

Semper Vigilans

Postby stratus » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:50 pm

i know grim can gain access to the hour glass of any person he wishes but arent they stored in a special facility in another dimension? also do you think that if grim can somewhat bypass the effects of the hour glass (such as keeping mandy alive even when her sand ran out) that maybe breaking thier glasses would have no effect?

Postby Lance » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:56 pm

this series rocks. my best friend adopted minniemandy as her persona, and i've found that i've adopted jr. as my persona. (i know what is going on between them, but it's actually kind of fitting since im in love with my best friend and vice versa. lol )
Peace, friendship, and tacos!

Postby Gato » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:19 pm

Lance wrote:this series rocks. my best friend adopted minniemandy as her persona, and i've found that i've adopted jr. as my persona. (i know what is going on between them, but it's actually kind of fitting since im in love with my best friend and vice versa. lol )

What.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Guardian » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:39 pm

Gato wrote:
Lance wrote:this series rocks. my best friend adopted minniemandy as her persona, and i've found that i've adopted jr. as my persona. (i know what is going on between them, but it's actually kind of fitting since im in love with my best friend and vice versa. lol )

What.

The Hell?

Semper Vigilans

Postby Unlimited » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:17 pm

I'll be looking forward to meeting you both in the Underworld, then!
Unless the Grim Reaper beats me to you two first.
Memento mori

Postby daviso452 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:15 pm

I'm guessing Mimi is looking for Billy. It's an odd idea yes, but I feel as though he's something that Mandy would wish to protect, because of all their past adventures. Also because He might be Jr.'s real dad. :eek:

Postby sinistra-sundown » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:26 pm

daviso452 wrote:I'm guessing Mimi is looking for Billy. It's an odd idea yes, but I feel as though he's something that Mandy would wish to protect, because of all their past adventures. Also because He might be Jr.'s real dad. :eek:

Unprobable, no and no.

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!