Strike A Pose

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Strike A Pose

Postby mosama » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:16 am

Go check out the new Satans Excrement comic!

The idea that the baby actually had to strike a pose at the very end against its will makes this my favorite page of anything I ever created.
“Clowns with an attitude, demons that were in the mood, don’t just stand there let’s get to it strike a pose there’s nothing to it”

DeviantArt | Tumblr | Twitter
Last edited by mosama on Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Scissors » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:19 am

*rises slowly and claps*
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Chuckledarkly: Scissors don't lie. Only cut.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby DJ4U » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:47 pm

Its a baby kabob! mmmmm.........tasty
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby daviso452 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:52 pm

How many more can Zibee fit on his horn?

Postby KingM10 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:12 pm

there's the "happy" bird, the "under aged slutty" baby. why not add a sickly little kitten? :devil:

Postby Rough Giraffe » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:26 am

You know, this is perhaps one of the worst comics I've ever read. You're right there underneath Japanese futanari rape hentai. Because at least the hentai has decent art.

Congratulations.
A little bit Ruff around the edges

Postby BaffledOne » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:14 am

^Not all are psychically "normal" like you. Some enjoy themselves some fetus baking and child impaling...
Well actually this comic creeps me out too o.O

Postby Creppy Eggy » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:28 pm

What I find is the gif Mosama put. Haha posing is a l0lz...
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby DJ4U » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:11 pm

Dude, don't like it don't read it or better yet draw your own!
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby mosama » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:59 pm

Scissors wrote:*rises slowly and claps*

ENCORE ENCORE!!!

DJ4U wrote:Its a baby kabob! mmmmm.........tasty

That actually doesnt sound so bad! I would try that!

daviso452 wrote:How many more can Zibee fit on his horn?

Its getting pretty crowded up there- if she impales anyone else the weight of it all is gonna crush her body!

KingM10 wrote:there's the "happy" bird, the "under aged slutty" baby. why not add a sickly little kitten? :devil:

That would complete the kabob!!! WE FOUND THE PERFECT RECIPE! Birdy Baby Kitty Kabobs!!!!!!

RuffDraft wrote:You know, this is perhaps one of the worst comics I've ever read. You're right there underneath Japanese futanari rape hentai. Because at least the hentai has decent art.

Congratulations.

I could really care less about what a complete stranger who possess no talent or potential thinks of my comic. I suggest building a bridge and getting over it my dear.

BaffledOne wrote:Some enjoy themselves some fetus baking and child impaling...
Well actually this comic creeps me out too o.O

A fetus baking a day keeps the doctors away!

DJ4U wrote:Dude, don't like it don't read it or better yet draw your own!

Thats what I think when people talk shit about my comics. I think- DRAW YOUR OWN. Because that way you can have full control over it. Whatever you want to happen will happen make YOUR OWN SHIT do not harass me about what i do with mine because I'm a trifling hooker & using the freedom and escapism in comics to its full potential.
Last edited by mosama on Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby KingM10 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:19 pm

Mosama wrote:A fetus baking a day keeps the doctors away!

no wonder I've been having to fight off so many doctors o.O . that was a little too twisted

Postby Zwei » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:10 pm

Lookin good! :mrgreen:

Postby Gato » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:51 pm

Forgot to say it on the last update, but the way Zibee flies off of clown frown's head there is pretty much exactly like removing a tampon. Complete with the string of menstruation that streeeeeetches!

Congrats!
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby DJ4U » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:56 am

could have lived my entire life happily without that info Gato thank you

Postby Rough Giraffe » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:19 am

mosama wrote:I could really care less about what a complete stranger who possess no talent or potential thinks of my comic.

Nice try. I'm a writer. My artistic talent is higly-praised. For one of my Powerpuff Girls fanfiction (not that I've only written fanfiction, just as an example), one of the reviews I received was "The premise is fanfic-ish but it's as if a professional writer put his hand to it."

Your comic is shit. I don't care that you have a few fans on the site that really like what you do. Maybe after you develop some taste and learn to draw more than just impaled babies and stupid gross-out humor, you can critique me on my "potential."

Postby Rough Giraffe » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:32 am

By the way--isn't that who your audience is? Complete strangers? People you don't know are going to be looking at your comic. Why say you could(n't) care less what they think?

That's like a huge banner saying "I don't give a flying fuck about anyone who reads this shit."

Postby BeeAre » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:19 am

RuffDraft wrote:By the way--isn't that who your audience is? Complete strangers? People you don't know are going to be looking at your comic. Why say you could(n't) care less what they think?

That's like a huge banner saying "I don't give a flying fuck about anyone who reads this shit."

hey ruffdraft i see you've met my friend mosama who i invited to snafu and who took up my offer by contacting dave to get his comic onto the site

i'm not kidding btw lol
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby BeeAre » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:19 am

maybe ruffdraft you've forgotten entirely about how i praised the joke "The Aristocrats", which specifically goes beyond the boundaries of tastelessness not merely for shock value to any comedian worth their salt, but the sheer art of creation using pure filth as a medium to construct an eternally building context that envelops the audience in a carefully constructed matrix?

also the layers of meta irony?

ya i thought you knew about that.

iawtp. this page seriously rocks.

welp back to the bathroom
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
BR

Postby Rough Giraffe » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:27 am

Sometimes the Aristocrats joke is funny based on the delivery. You've said this. I don't think Mosama's comic is funny. I think it falls short.

Postby BeeAre » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:35 am

RuffDraft wrote:Sometimes the Aristocrats joke is funny based on the delivery. You've said this. I don't think Mosama's comic is funny. I think it falls short.

well i think that mosama's comic is a visual spin on the same conceptual grounds as the aristocrats. i think it is funny and it doesn't fall short.

different tastes for different people. w/e.
BR

Postby mosama » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:29 am

KingM10 wrote:
Mosama wrote:A fetus baking a day keeps the doctors away!

no wonder I've been having to fight off so many doctors o.O . that was a little too twisted

Nothings too twisted! There is no such thing as too twisted! :D

Zwei wrote:Lookin good! :mrgreen:

Thanks!

Gato wrote:Forgot to say it on the last update, but the way Zibee flies off of clown frown's head there is pretty much exactly like removing a tampon. Complete with the string of menstruation that streeeeeetches!

Congrats!

Holy shit that is amazing im glad you made that connection xD

DJ4U wrote:could have lived my entire life happily without that info Gato thank you

RuffDraft wrote:
mosama wrote:I could really care less about what a complete stranger who possess no talent or potential thinks of my comic.

Nice try. I'm a writer. My artistic talent is higly-praised. For one of my Powerpuff Girls fanfiction (not that I've only written fanfiction, just as an example), one of the reviews I received was "The premise is fanfic-ish but it's as if a professional writer put his hand to it."

Your comic is shit. I don't care that you have a few fans on the site that really like what you do. Maybe after you develop some taste and learn to draw more than just impaled babies and stupid gross-out humor, you can critique me on my "potential."
RuffDraft wrote:By the way--isn't that who your audience is? Complete strangers? People you don't know are going to be looking at your comic. Why say you could(n't) care less what they think?

RuffDraft wrote:Sometimes the Aristocrats joke is funny based on the delivery. You've said this. I don't think Mosama's comic is funny. I think it falls short.

like i said- i dont care what a talentless person with no potential thinks of my comic. You have to earn my respect for me to take your critique seriously. Since i see no potential or proof of talent in you- your opinion is vacant and hollow. In the end- good art is subjective, comedy is subjective, and your talent and input's overall worth to me is subjective.
My readers aren't strangers to me they're close friends. And they're not trying to critique me they're usually just responding to the crazy shit in my comic.

STAY MAD THOUGH. While i enjoy all my success and shove it down your throat like a wet dick.

BeeAre wrote:

iawtp. this page seriously rocks.

welp back to the bathroom

BeeAre wrote:

well i think that mosama's comic is a visual spin on the same conceptual grounds as the aristocrats. i think it is funny and it doesn't fall short.

different tastes for different people. w/e.

Thanks Beeare I appreciate it! I appreciate YOUR input because you're a talented respectable individual :)
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby KingM10 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:48 am

It really surprised me to see BeeAre double-post. but that isn't relevant now. RuffDraft, i would like to see your "higly-praised" art. I'm always looking for good comics. If your gonna talk big you got to prove yourself. and even still, what we need most in the forums is constructive criticism.

Postby Rawrtastic5000 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:24 pm

I'm not sure what I think of this comic.. There's a vibe of awesomeness yet, it gives off a uncomfortable vibe as well.

(becausehavingababybrotherandallthat)
Holy frijoles! I am a newb extraordinaire.. I'm a girl too.

Location: In your pillowcase, slowly eating your brain matter each day.

Postby KingM10 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:32 pm

I see how that can be uncomfortable.

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!