Strain Reaction

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Strain Reaction

Postby Minigrim » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:51 pm

:?: What the Hell is happening? Why are the knives' eyes red? Did Bo do something useful instead of poetry? :?:

Postby Xi-1 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:16 pm

What's Bo got to do with the knives since the Megawolf thing was using them? Do something useful, you say? Sure, she'll just turn over again while she's lying there dying, shall she? I hope Grim is watching.
A Page Flipper

Postby wingman46 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:09 pm

Gotta love all this suspense and unanswered questions :grin:
Pizza Pie, Meet my face...

Postby reaperrose101 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:05 pm

Copelia: Due to Reaperrose's dorkness, and that she's fighting several people on fanpop, she will not fight Licorice which mean I won't get my revenge on Licorice for corrupting Diamond

Postby Scissors » Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:33 pm

DO NOT POST IN OLD THREADS ITS ANNOYING. GO POST IN SOMETHING NEW. AHHHHHHHEHEHR*^6438644rbfsjkfbsfs

And wtf are you TALKING about??
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Chuckledarkly: Scissors don't lie. Only cut.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby stratus » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:27 am

its currently the most recent SB page so its acceptable to post in it for those who wish to discuss about sugar bits, at least until the next page is posted.

Postby mrguymiah » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:48 pm

Side Note: Are the Bleedman Comics (PPDG, SUGAR BITS, and GRIM TALES), LEAGUE, and that SATAN'S one the only ones that get updated? You have some 15 comics on the top, but the only ones I've seen updated are the ones I stated.

I wonder when the next Sugar Bits update will be.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:52 pm

mrguymiah wrote:Side Note: Are the Bleedman Comics (PPDG, SUGAR BITS, and GRIM TALES), LEAGUE, and that SATAN'S one the only ones that get updated? You have some 15 comics on the top, but the only ones I've seen updated are the ones I stated.

Yes. That's basically it for right now.

And possibly next week.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby DJ4U » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:14 am

reaperrose101 wrote:Copelia: Due to Reaperrose's dorkness, and that she's fighting several people on fanpop, she will not fight Licorice which mean I won't get my revenge on Licorice for corrupting Diamond

Ok I am confused.....What the hell does this have to do with the story in even the slightest way? o.O
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby Unlimited » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:43 pm

DJ4U wrote:Ok I am confused.....What the hell does this have to do with the story in even the slightest way? o.O

The answer is simple! It has...

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE COMIC AT ALL!!!
Reaperrose101 is simply obsessed with going 'inside' the comic and kicking arse with her own 'superpowers'.
That pretty much raps it up.
Memento mori

Postby mrguymiah » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:34 am

Hey Bloodlord, I thought your avatar looked familiar. That's from Command and Conquer, right? He's part of NOD. Which game?

Postby DJ4U » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:51 pm

Time of death Jul 28, 2011 3:52 am, case: sugar bits
Relax, enjoy a comic or two, don't be a dick...I think I accomplished my quota for the day.

Postby shadowilinise » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:46 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
mrguymiah wrote:Side Note: Are the Bleedman Comics (PPDG, SUGAR BITS, and GRIM TALES), LEAGUE, and that SATAN'S one the only ones that get updated? You have some 15 comics on the top, but the only ones I've seen updated are the ones I stated.

Yes. That's basically it for right now.

And possibly next week.

and the next one...and the next one...and for the next 6 months...and a year...
WE ARE ALL CRAZY, EVEN IF THINK YOU AREN'T THAT MEANS YOU ARE!

Postby shadowilinise » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:50 pm

I HAVE TO SAY!

I lost track of what this comic is about when the fricking limo exploded...I truly (unlike in other Bleeman's comics) have NO IDEA what's the purpose of all this...fighting...I mean...really what is the purpose of those two?

I cannot think of anything!!
WE ARE ALL CRAZY, EVEN IF THINK YOU AREN'T THAT MEANS YOU ARE!

Postby MisterMan » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:39 pm

shadowilinise wrote:I HAVE TO SAY!

I lost track of what this comic is about when the fricking limo exploded...I truly (unlike in other Bleedman's comics) have NO IDEA what's the purpose of all this...fighting...I mean...really what is the purpose of those two?

I cannot think of anything!!

From what I can tell, that's an anti (Ginger? I forget her name lol) that was fighting with the real (Ginger?) because the anti (Ginger?) is using Big Bad to attack her friends. The mute guy freed Little Red from the chains of fear that the wolf was using to control her (Maybe? Still don't know, don't feel like referencing back to the comic). Bo got stabbity stabbed by anti ginger and there was this nursery rhyme and I'm probably about as lost as you are.

Postby DJ4U » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:42 pm

Basically its a free for all fight and the winner gets to take the gingerbread man as their food or date depending on who it is

Postby Archangel » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:15 am

I'll be happy if the next whole page is only a cat fight between those beautiful blonds!!
Oh Extrange being from the very bottom of hell, why have thou choose me to be at thy side?
Your reaction is what surprises me little princess, has my arrive to this plane does not scare you?
I do not sense anything to be afraid of. Or there is ? tell me kind shadow ...
Not at all. I shall enlighten your view of this world, give me your hand and i will show you what your young heart needs

Postby Sparrow » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:19 pm

I love a cat fight

Postby angelpunch00 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:55 pm

You have been neglacting SUGAR Bits. What a horrible parent you are.

Postby Scissors » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:32 pm

angelpunch00 wrote:You have been neglacting SUGAR Bits. What a horrible parent you are.

*twitch*

Okay, for one, Bleedman never comes here. So don't try to talk to him. For two, Sugar Bits has been cancelled, and the head writer has cancer so don't expect too many updates from now on. And it's NEGLECTING, not NEGLACTING.

My work is done.
Innocence Abandoned: And that's why scissors always knows exactly the right things to say to newbs.
Blood Lord: Scissors, I tip my hat to you, my good sir and/or madam for giving me a good chuckle today.

Postby DJ4U » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:08 pm

Yeah the whole time of death thing wasn't a joke bro that really was the death of sugar bits

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:55 pm

mrguymiah wrote:Hey Bloodlord, I thought your avatar looked familiar. That's from Command and Conquer, right? He's part of NOD. Which game?

Its Anton Slavik from Tiberium Sun: Firestorm.

Scissors wrote: Sugar Bits has been cancelled, and the head writer has cancer so don't expect too many updates from now on

D'awww.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Scissors » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:25 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
Scissors wrote: Sugar Bits has been cancelled, and the head writer has cancer so don't expect too many updates from now on

D'awww.

It's like one of those movies where everyone dies.
-
-
-
*cringes*
Wait, wait, what? Blood Lord is awwing? What is this? Wait...wait no. He's mocking me. Okay, everything is well.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:34 pm

No. I'm actually sad to see Sugar Bits in another hitatus that might end its life. I was enjoying it, even though it was a god awfully long fight. The part where Bo was stabbed filled me with so much happiness and glee, you would have thought that I was a kid in the candy store. Then when the fan base exploded at that, I was in heaven.

:sosad: but now, I'll never have the pleasure, nor the satisfaction in seeing if Bo will really die/recover or the drama from that event. Damn.
Mercypostle

Postby Scissors » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:44 pm

...woah, you actually WERE d'awwing. Poor Blordy. *pats*

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!