Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:52 am

DMajorBoss: Brave's actions seem to have started something. Only one still stands in this particular page.

BeeAre: GUTCHUCK. A beltbuckle blow. A red card! FLAGRANT FOUL! This kid's crazy, I tells ya!

Re: Strain Reaction

Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:17 am

wootness first post. and licorice is fighting dirty imo

Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:48 am

There´s way too little catfight in this page! D=

Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:32 am

sinistra-sundown wrote:There´s way too little catfight in this page! D=

AGREED >:O but something is still better than nothing. :D

I can barely keep sitting on my chair because of the great action :D

Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:10 am

The way that shirt is flaring in panel 2... looks like she has a pair of breasts growing out of her back.

Very off putting.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:50 am

The fight was a let me down, but still entertaining. :)

Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:03 pm

Will he take advantage of the situation now that the wolf is currently occupied?

Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:57 pm

Oh no, Ginger! :eek: If Reaperrose was there, she would kick Licorice's butt. oh wait, I'm Reaperrose. 8)

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:08 pm

Ginger did better than I anticipated.

Hello, Brave, yes I need to place an order. Yes, yes, a routine ass kicking please. Would I like the Super Boot Special? No thanks, all that's needed is a formal ass kicking. I think you know who the recipient is.

Corny, I know.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:23 pm

Oh-ho, I think we've found Bleedman's weakness: he shied away from showing the actual punch that Licorice delivered.

Despite this, it seems to be Mindsnare and his puppets who are currently being incapacitated. It almost looks as though Mindsnare's shadow wolf is going to chuck somebody up. Who could it possibly be, given that Red is already on the scene?

Amazing that Brave could make such a big difference, knowing that his busting free with Red is the only change in the situation. How long before Bo expires? Will we see Grim?

Yes, reaperrose, seeing little girls get beat up does make me get vindictive, even by other little girls, and even if that little girl is made of evil. I think I would pull what Kotaro did against Mei. As many times as it took to dissuade Licorice. I need not worry about her candy-sword either, since I have a few blades of my own -- the sakabato would suffice.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:11 am

Is that purple guy talking about the cat fight, or what Brave did :?: :unsure:
SO. EPIC! :brickwall:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:24 am

reaperrose101 wrote:Oh no, Ginger! :eek: If Reaperrose was there, she would kick Licorice's butt. oh wait, I'm Reaperrose. 8)

Don't nerdgasm about yourself, you're nothing.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:56 am

reaperrose101 wrote:Oh no, Ginger! :eek: If Reaperrose was there, she would kick Licorice's butt. oh wait, I'm Reaperrose. 8)

OH REALLY?!?!
YOU can kick Licorice's arse without any trouble?
Prove it with the power of art.
Go on, prove it.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:18 am

*summons, Hammer of Hope*
For all that is sugary!! :jawdrop:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:22 pm

reaperrose101 wrote:*summons, Hammer of Hope*
For all that is sugary!!

It'd be nice if you could keep the roleplaying to that section of the forum. It's there for a reason.

Also, I'm sure about everyone's seen the 'I got power and can do stuff'-type of person on the internet before, and it's more than certain to be trolled/reasoned/whatever into oblivion here. Unless, of course, you can turn your words into deeds. I think Unlimited put it best.
Unlimited wrote:Prove it with the power of art.
Go on, prove it.

Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:52 pm

MegaTJ wrote: Hello, Brave, yes I need to place an order. Yes, yes, a routine ass kicking please. Would I like the Super Boot Special? No thanks, all that's needed is a formal ass kicking. I think you know who the recipient is.

Why not go all out, I'll cover the charges for the Super Boot Special, fair deal?

Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:07 pm

DJ4U wrote:
MegaTJ wrote: Hello, Brave, yes I need to place an order. Yes, yes, a routine ass kicking please. Would I like the Super Boot Special? No thanks, all that's needed is a formal ass kicking. I think you know who the recipient is.

Why not go all out, I'll cover the charges for the Super Boot Special, fair deal?

As long as you're buying. Why not?

Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:18 pm

i've got an actual question......
WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO BO???????

Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:24 pm

MegaTJ wrote:
DJ4U wrote:

As long as you're buying. Why not?

I'll cover the "Steel Toe" upgrade package.

mimimandy wrote:i've got an actual question......
WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO BO???????

http://sugar.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=104
http://sugar.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=118
http://sugar.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=128

Dying in a pool of her own blood, ranting like an idiot.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:40 pm

I can't even come up with a reply to match that epicness.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:24 pm

LOL so whose going to pay for the spikes on the boot?

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:57 pm

DJ4U wrote:LOL so whose going to pay for the spikes on the boot?

I think the "Super Boot Special" covers that. But there is a small fee for rocket propelled boots.

Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:44 pm

I'll cover that. I enjoy all things rocket-propelled, as proven by my more recent fandom of Iron Man. Except now his is repulsor-propelled, and his entire suit comes out of his body. 'I am Iron Man' indeed. So what do you call this Rocket-Propelled Super Boot Special, the Omniboot (kicks all forms of a$$)?

Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:28 pm

Iron man? Dude I think you just won at the randomness......but yeah Omniboot works

Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:30 pm

It's not random at all: Tony Stark has the ultimate steel toe (and everything else) boot. The Omniboot is no problem for his budget as well.

[You have purchased a new item: Omniboot.]
[Please select a party member to equip. Once equipped, Player may select a target.]
[Party members available for equip: Brave; Gene; Hansel; Red; Robin]
Topic locked