Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:44 pm

Griddles: "I'm not going to speculate as to the purpose of those other items."

Re: Who Needs Pockets?

Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:47 pm

...the fuck?
That was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw this.

Anyway, finally the mystery of Mimis hammerspace is solved! xD

Re: Who Needs Pockets?

Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:02 pm

The look on Junior's face: Priceless.

Re: Who Needs Pockets?

Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:07 pm

mimi strong :grin:

Re: Who Needs Pockets?

Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:18 pm

Lol, pink Ipod.

Re: Who Needs Pockets?

Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:35 pm

Wow you made Mimi bad ass didn't you?
I can't chose! Mimi or Minimandy!!

Re: Who Needs Pockets?

Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:47 pm

Go Mimi!
I still love the axes in JR. Head with a nosebleed

Re: Who Needs Pockets?

Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:54 pm

So she has this fancy thingamajig to pick the lock.

But is it sonic?

Re: Who Needs Pockets?

Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:56 pm

Pickapok wrote:So she has this fancy thingamajig to pick the lock.

But is it sonic?

Pretty sure that's a can opener.

Re: Who Needs Pockets?

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:02 pm

I'm so tempted to make a Pocket vag joke.

Re: Who Needs Pockets?

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:05 pm

@gato me to bro me to

Re: Who Needs Pockets?

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:16 pm

Imosa wrote:
Pickapok wrote:So she has this fancy thingamajig to pick the lock.

But is it sonic?

Pretty sure that's a can opener.


But it's not a sonic can opener.

Re: Who Needs Pockets?

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:21 pm

Hahahaha, I would love to see how she'll open the vault with what looks like a can opener. :]
Last edited by DemonFlower on Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Who Needs Pockets?

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:21 pm

DemonFlower wrote:lol, I would love to see how she'll open the vault with what looks like a can opener. :]


I would assume quite like a can of creamed corn.

Re: Who Needs Pockets?

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:40 pm

Gato wrote:
DemonFlower wrote:lol, I would love to see how she'll open the vault with what looks like a can opener. :]


I would assume quite like a can of creamed corn.

Same basic principles...

Re: Who Needs Pockets?

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:41 pm

sinistra-sundown wrote:...the fuck?
That was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw this.

Anyway, finally the mystery of Mimis hammerspace is solved! xD


and what an awesome hammerspace it is XD

Re: Who Needs Pockets?

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:45 pm

Does she also have traps, in case a pedo comes by and tries anything on her? Then again, the person would die before even getting close to her. Oh well.

Loved the page, Jr. still funny and can't wait to see what happens next. I'm guessing Mandy makes the scene? I HOPE SHE DOES! I wanna see her be all badass.

Re: Who Needs Pockets?

Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:36 pm

so is Jr. nose bleeding from seeing that mimi keeps items hidden under her skirt or because Minnie assaulted his head with a barrage of weapons?

Re: Who Needs Pockets?

Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:05 am

stratus wrote:so is Jr. nose bleeding from seeing that mimi keeps items hidden under her skirt or because Minnie assaulted his head with a barrage of weapons?


It's a metaphor for an erection. It's constantly used in anime and manga.

Re: Who Needs Pockets?

Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:23 am

Reference to Senjougahara (Bakemonogatari) not missed

http://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/567439
http://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/592913
http://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/757630

WIN

Re: Who Needs Pockets?

Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:18 am

Gato wrote:
stratus wrote:so is Jr. nose bleeding from seeing that mimi keeps items hidden under her skirt or because Minnie assaulted his head with a barrage of weapons?


It's a metaphor for an erection. It's constantly used in anime and manga.


Wouldn't that be making minnie happy right now then?

Re: Who Needs Pockets?

Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:22 am

Gato wrote:
stratus wrote:so is Jr. nose bleeding from seeing that mimi keeps items hidden under her skirt or because Minnie assaulted his head with a barrage of weapons?


It's a metaphor for an erection. It's constantly used in anime and manga.
[quote="Gato"]

So maybe that's why there is a knife and an arrow hanging out of his head? o.O

Re: Who Needs Pockets?

Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:15 am

Slowly, JR. is dying. XD ROFL

Who needs pockets anyway. :P

Re: Who Needs Pockets?

Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:24 am

:eek: So many little things she was hiding under her skirt lol , imagine what pile of junk will appear if Junior by accident    or on purpose    removes the rest of her clothes. :twisted: LOL

Re: Who Needs Pockets?

Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:11 am

OH My Dog! JR! and yet he nosebleed for that scene.
Topic locked