Mimi and the Many Mouths

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Mimi and the Many Mouths

Postby rac7d » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:02 pm

if mimi is that strong why doesn she need us

Postby GrimTalesFan4Life » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:50 pm

PPG-Grim-SugaBits wrote:i think mandy's real dog (i forget the name) should hav been used in replace to Scooby Doo, even tho it was funny 8)

I asume you're refering to "Saliva"?
I don't think that would have worked, saliva is a dog version of billy...no brains what so ever XD
When i die, My tomestone will simply say

Respawn in 3...2...1...

http://littledrawingman.deviantart.com/#/d3jxrqi Check my DeviantArt out? It's new so..yeah, but I'm working on stuff.

Postby VariusMayhem » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:07 pm

Seeing Mimi getting all this stuff out of thin air begs one essential question:
Where oh where is she hiding all this stuff? o.O A miniature portal in a purse to another dimension or something? Could be interesting to know...
There are 2 kinds of people: Sheeps and wolves... Which of both are you? Image

Postby GrimTalesFan4Life » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:36 pm

There are also options we can't go into.
One option is her mouth!? Scary thoughts here people XD

Respawn in 3...2...1...

http://littledrawingman.deviantart.com/#/d3jxrqi Check my DeviantArt out? It's new so..yeah, but I'm working on stuff.

Postby VariusMayhem » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:52 pm

GrimTalesFan4Life wrote:There are also options we can't go into.
One option is her mouth!? Scary thoughts here people XD

Ha! I'm not pointing into "that" direction... But let's give it a thought just for the lulz. It might be a nice last resort escape way or something if she uses the thing to get all her stuff to get away. Maybe Bleedman will solve this mystery in the future, maybe it will remain a mystery forever. Until then, the debate is open! :twisted:

Postby Xi-1 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:23 pm

So the mystery of the other two heads remains. I believe Scooby is saying 'How is it?' and then 'Chew your food!' Scooby-speak takes some time to decode. Except for Shaggy, who can do it at normal speed.

I suspect the portal is either connected to Mimi's claw or clothes. Remember that her powers needed to be reshaped into another object, so she couldn't unseal it herself. Also my theory that it's attached to her claws works with the fact that in her human form she wouldn't be able to do a wacky summon, and also explains her speed in summoning the objects to hand (claw, rather). This mystery shall remain until we actually see a frame where she summons an object.

Then there's the final and always-dependable explanation: it's (demon) magic, baka!

Hello, jack that is not a samurai. I notice no bald guy for a 'You Don't Know Jack' reference. I also notice Mimi aiming her rubber band. Directly at Scooby's eye. And that he's too stupid to realize he should at least be looking away. Even better if the middle head had spat Mimi out like Junior said he should.

Someone's gonna be whining next page.
A Page Flipper

Postby Gato » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:45 pm

Xi-1 wrote:So the mystery of the other two heads remains. I believe Scooby is saying 'How is it?' and then 'Chew your food!' Scooby-speak takes some time to decode. Except for Shaggy, who can do it at normal speed.

I suspect the portal is either connected to Mimi's claw or clothes. Remember that her powers needed to be reshaped into another object, so she couldn't unseal it herself. Also my theory that it's attached to her claws works with the fact that in her human form she wouldn't be able to do a wacky summon, and also explains her speed in summoning the objects to hand (claw, rather). This mystery shall remain until we actually see a frame where she summons an object.

Then there's the final and always-dependable explanation: it's (demon) magic, baka!

Hello, jack that is not a samurai. I notice no bald guy for a 'You Don't Know Jack' reference. I also notice Mimi aiming her rubber band. Directly at Scooby's eye. And that he's too stupid to realize he should at least be looking away. Even better if the middle head had spat Mimi out like Junior said he should.

Someone's gonna be whining next page.

TL;DR- A wizard did it.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Archrival » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:38 am

It is actually demon magic you fool as in this universe Him is an incarnation of the devil due to little kiddies not being able to watch a child's program with satanic references in.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby VariusMayhem » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:57 am

I will laugh myself to death when the rubber band hits Scooby in the eye and Mimi goes "BOOM! HEADSHOT!" lol

Postby GrimTalesFan4Life » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:20 am

LOL Varius, that is a genius idea XD

Respawn in 3...2...1...

Postby stratus » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:07 pm

apstorm wrote:
stratus wrote:minnie has excellent item summoning powers not only random kitchen ware but tools aslo. very toon like in nature. and i like how shes giving her self a manucure like it wasnt even a challenge. shes quite high maitennce and i like it. i hope her dad holds up his end of the deal. because she will fight to her last breath to complete the mission. she is determined to save jeffs soul.

She's not giving herself a manicure, she's preparing a rubber-band to the eye for Scooby.

yea it looked like it was a nail file at first but the general consensus is that it is a rubber band. hopefully it wont blow Scoobys head off. i know Mimi will not hesitate to kill those who insist on getting in her way but cmon its Scooby he dosent have to die.

Postby Imosa » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:23 pm

Cerberus looks like he can take a few hits. I'm not worried.

Postby Omniczar » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:35 pm

Ha! Take that, guys! I told you it was Cerberus!
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro

Postby Xi-1 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:41 pm

Hmm. If you didn't know it was Cerby please raise your right hand. C'mon, you don't have to be shy.
A Page Flipper

Postby VariusMayhem » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:50 pm

Imosa wrote:Cerberus looks like he can take a few hits. I'm not worried.

You forget that we're talking about Scooby Doo on the recieving end of the rubber band and we all know how much of a sissy Scooby can be. One head less to worry about... I think more about that piranha poodle.

Postby Jaz_DU_ » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:08 am

lmao that was unexpected lol
Love you bleedman! :love:
нalғ pιpe

Postby Omniczar » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:52 pm

VariusMayhem wrote:
Imosa wrote:Cerberus looks like he can take a few hits. I'm not worried.

You forget that we're talking about Scooby Doo on the recieving end of the rubber band and we all know how much of a sissy Scooby can be. One head less to worry about... I think more about that piranha poodle.

Yeah, I think Mimi won't have to do much to scare the Scooby head. It's the other two she's got to worry about.
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Postby ReaperGal » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:00 am

Mimi's just too bitter to be eaten.
Cyberius's head has scooby doo,his own head and some other poodle that i might've seen before
ReaperGal "a fan of many things"

Deviantart user:sunny0295

Postby Neferius » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:20 am

GrimTalesFan4Life wrote:
PPG-Grim-SugaBits wrote:i think mandy's real dog (i forget the name) should hav been used in replace to Scooby Doo, even tho it was funny 8)

I don't think that would have worked, saliva is a dog version of billy...no brains what so ever XD

Hmm... that reminds me.
What do you think ever happened to Saliva o.O ?

Do you guys think Mandy took her (Saliva was a She BTW) to the Underworld when she moved... or did she die of old-age before Grim proposed to Mandy; in which case she would have already been in the Underworld... No, scratch that!
Mandy wouldn't even let Mr.Snuggles die and he was like a begillion in hamster-years, so that makes Grim taking Saliva away out of the question.
Eternally Seeking,
Neferius.
Mage of Void

Postby stratus » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:18 pm

i think Grims Cerberus always had a poodle head and 2 identical rottweiler heads

Postby Omniczar » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:51 pm

stratus wrote:i think Grims Cerberus always had a poodle head and 2 identical rottweiler heads

Until now when one of the rottweilers is now a great dame (Scooby Doo).

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:04 pm

The poodle... Does look familiar... Dammit if we can't brainstorm the answer on a site that has dozens of people with enormous amounts of cartoon trivia stored away in their minds...

Postby BioReaper666 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:00 pm

To settle the matter of the poodle head, Cerberus, in grim adventures, always had one poodle head, 4 sure.
Death is Life's Eclipse...
Thus, it is My Genisis.

Postby Gato » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:52 pm

Neferius wrote:
GrimTalesFan4Life wrote:

Hmm... that reminds me.
What do you think ever happened to Saliva o.O ?

Do you guys think Mandy took her (Saliva was a She BTW) to the Underworld when she moved... or did she die of old-age before Grim proposed to Mandy; in which case she would have already been in the Underworld... No, scratch that!
Mandy wouldn't even let Mr.Snuggles die and he was like a begillion in hamster-years, so that makes Grim taking Saliva away out of the question.

Mr. Snuggles was a special case. I don't think the same logic applies to Saliva.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Xi-1 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:38 pm

Nobody's raised his or her hand. Is someone being cagey on the issue?
A Page Flipper

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!