Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:05 am

Griddles: Looks like Cerberus doesn't know Jack about Mimi.

Bleedman: Just a heads up; I'll be going on a little family trip to Singapore next week. Updates will resume next month. Till then I'm off to my little vacation. Adios!

Re: Mimi and the Many Mouths

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:13 am

that was unexpected........ lol

Re: Mimi and the Many Mouths

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:18 am

well looks like Minnie and jr are still "stuck".

Re: Mimi and the Many Mouths

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:24 am

Somehow I don´t like the Scooby Doo head...

Re: Mimi and the Many Mouths

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:29 am

Mimi tastes spicy. lol

Re: Mimi and the Many Mouths

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:43 am

caveman wrote:Mimi tastes spicy. lol

But she still tastes better with salt. lol

Re: Mimi and the Many Mouths

Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:42 am

Scooby Dooby Doo we...... what would you say love is to strong of a word here? :brickwall: :fuckedup:
Well with the odd pun aside not bad and 100% not what came to mind when i saw some big teeth.
Well i guess with be an odd Break for abit still hope we see what will be around the corner sooner then later. But why Scooby of all dogs to slab of there head and put it on Cerberus. :gun: :ogle:
"googleyeyes" :happy:

Re: Mimi and the Many Mouths

Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:50 am

Scooby!! I went to Singapore when I was little!

Re: Mimi and the Many Mouths

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:05 am

Scobby doo's head? Didn't see that coming.

Re: Mimi and the Many Mouths

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:36 am

Ahahahaha!! i love it!
That was unexpected, and hilarious
Mimi is spicey!?
and i can not believe scooby is one of the heads! XD

Re: Mimi and the Many Mouths

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:39 am

mimi is cartooniest of them all
and its a good thing cn cant sue youu i mean not even fusion fall is alloed to use scooby doo

Re: Mimi and the Many Mouths

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:49 am

rac7d wrote:mimi is cartooniest of them all
and its a good thing cn cant sue youu i mean not even fusion fall is alloed to use scooby doo

Yeah, it's an extremly good thing CN can't sue, mainly because they don't know but still.
If CN tried to sue, i would stick up for Bleedman 100%, screw CN!
(I may get boned in the process as well but i won't care lol!)

Re: Mimi and the Many Mouths

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:50 am

I laughed at the scooby head XD. Have fun on your vacation Bleed!

Re: Mimi and the Many Mouths

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:52 am

I know right, wasn't that a hilarious way to go on vacation? lol
Although it will be depressing without updates for a month, Bleedman deserves a vacation, the man works his ass off on these three comics.
Enjoy your vaca Bleedman!

Re: Mimi and the Many Mouths

Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:12 am

I love how you used Scooby doo's head and had him talking in his signature scooby fashion lol

Re: Mimi and the Many Mouths

Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:42 am

Lol, it's great isn't it.

Re: Mimi and the Many Mouths

Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:50 am

minnie has excellent item summoning powers not only random kitchen ware but tools aslo. very toon like in nature. and i like how shes giving her self a manucure like it wasnt even a challenge. shes quite high maitennce and i like it. i hope her dad holds up his end of the deal. because she will fight to her last breath to complete the mission. she is determined to save jeffs soul.

Re: Mimi and the Many Mouths

Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:17 am

All these toys and tools... I can see them being used for a comical purpose but now it just seems random.

Being some demon I would assume Mimi was strong enough to go and used the roof of the dog's mouth as a P90X(or some P.E gear you know), and be standing while holding it up with her claws.

But here comes a jack to the rescue, I don't know what these have purpose during a serious confrontation other than to be in the wrong place at the wrong time for the sake of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. >:(

Re: Mimi and the Many Mouths

Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:42 am

sinistra-sundown wrote:Somehow I don´t like the Scooby Doo head...

Same. It looks out of place.

Re: Mimi and the Many Mouths

Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:59 am

GrimTalesFan4Life wrote:
rac7d wrote:mimi is cartooniest of them all
and its a good thing cn cant sue youu i mean not even fusion fall is alloed to use scooby doo

Yeah, it's an extremly good thing CN can't sue, mainly because they don't know but still.
If CN tried to sue, i would stick up for Bleedman 100%, screw CN!
(I may get boned in the process as well but i won't care lol!)


To hell with CN. I doubt they could sue cause Bleedman's stories would be consider to be as fanfics. They can't sue just cause of that. Can they?

Re: Mimi and the Many Mouths

Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:01 pm

sinistra-sundown wrote:
caveman wrote:Mimi tastes spicy. lol

But she still tastes better with salt. lol

   Looks like i am not the only ont who saw that hetai pic while searching for the bleed's fanart    :twisted: lol

Re: Mimi and the Many Mouths

Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:13 pm

caveman wrote:
sinistra-sundown wrote:
caveman wrote:Mimi tastes spicy. lol

But she still tastes better with salt. lol

   Looks like i am not the only ont who saw that hetai pic while searching for the bleed's fanart    :twisted: lol

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. XD

Re: Mimi and the Many Mouths

Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:08 pm

Zwei wrote:
GrimTalesFan4Life wrote:
rac7d wrote:mimi is cartooniest of them all
and its a good thing cn cant sue youu i mean not even fusion fall is alloed to use scooby doo

Yeah, it's an extremly good thing CN can't sue, mainly because they don't know but still.
If CN tried to sue, i would stick up for Bleedman 100%, screw CN!
(I may get boned in the process as well but i won't care lol!)


To hell with CN. I doubt they could sue cause Bleedman's stories would be consider to be as fanfics. Rule of thumb, they can't sue just cause of that. Can they?
They can't sue so long as nobody is making money off of their work. Also you may care a lot more about getting sued by a large corporation when it actually happens.

Re: Mimi and the Many Mouths

Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:55 pm

Zwei wrote:
GrimTalesFan4Life wrote:
rac7d wrote:mimi is cartooniest of them all
and its a good thing cn cant sue youu i mean not even fusion fall is alloed to use scooby doo

Yeah, it's an extremly good thing CN can't sue, mainly because they don't know but still.
If CN tried to sue, i would stick up for Bleedman 100%, screw CN!
(I may get boned in the process as well but i won't care lol!)


To hell with CN. I doubt they could sue cause Bleedman's stories would be consider to be as fanfics. They can't sue just cause of that. Can they?

Imosa wrote:They can't sue so long as nobody is making money off of their work. Also you may care a lot more about getting sued by a large corporation when it actually happens.


thats true but if bleedman dosnt sell his work then hes safe

Re: Mimi and the Many Mouths

Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:16 pm

CrusaderRyuoki wrote:thats true but if bleedman dosnt sell his work then hes safe
Yes that's right.
Now a note to you. You don't need to quote a whole conversation to make your comment a part of said conversation. Commenting just what the person you are replaying to said is enough. Including the post that the person you are replying to replied to is also nice in more intricate conversations for the sake of context. For small additional comments it is also appropriate to just write @[name of person you are replying to].
Quote tags can be confusing, I sympathies with that. However, your posts look a lot better if you can keep track of them.
Topic locked