Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Re: Carve A Path

Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:10 am

I find it amusing you think Bloodlord is trolling, he's just trying to help you new people by stating the rules of the forum.

You probably want to listen to some of his advice and try to work on your posts.

Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:05 pm

Blood is pretty harsh with grammer and spelling on newbies which would obviously irritate others. But putting that aside BloodLord is usually right and gives helpful advice and its not very smart to start a debate with him.

Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:30 pm

Too much BL hating in here...

Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:34 pm

And Blood Lord really despise me.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:31 pm

Iris wrote:I find it amusing you think Bloodlord is trolling, he's just trying to help you new people by stating the rules of the forum.

You probably want to listen to some of his advice and try to work on your posts.

i dont think hes trolling
but i am pissed off

Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:51 am

I liked it back when Blood Lord's picture was Greg House because I believed he very closely resembled his persona. He's scathingly crass, but his advice is usually for your own good. As for a topic change, this thread is now about the new Voltron show.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:06 pm

Let't just hope Blossom is going after Bell. I prayed to God.

Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:34 pm

Dark Janet wrote:Let't just hope Blossom is going after Bell. I prayed to God.

Of course she will she be crazy not to attack a crazy girl with a bomb ^_^

Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:38 pm

That's a nice icon you got there, ppggirl.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:48 am

hmm if the bomb goes off we will lose like 90% of the cast. we know bell is a bit psycho and sadistic but maybe she will put the bomb down since she enjoys toying with blossom. i can picture her kissing dexter just to taunt blossom :3 . anyways if Blossom can delay Bell with a fight perhaps dexter can get there in time to defuse the bomb. which wire should he cut? o.O

Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:16 pm

Will we loose 90% of the cast, or will the vault door be blown wide open?

Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:21 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Will we loose 90% of the cast, or will the vault door be blown wide open?

I put my money on the latter. The former would kinda be really pointless unless they're expecting to have an armageddon-like ending.

Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:44 am

Cut the red!!!!!! it is always the red one! ----- but i want the bomb to explode!!

Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:57 am

Would you expect or PRAY for anything less!? I think not!

Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:45 am

I think olgas messing with dexter by holding his hand and then not letting him go after blossom by keeping hold of his hand :|

Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:22 am

Dark Janet wrote:That's a nice icon you got there, ppggirl.

Thanks
fishyfox wrote:I think olgas messing with dexter by holding his hand and then not letting him go after blossom by keeping hold of his hand :|

Probably or maybe she didn't want other person hurt in that fight :unsure:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:29 pm

GrimTalesFan4Life wrote:
I just prayed if there is a new page of PPGD. Jesus..... @ppggirl: So, how did you do it with your icon?

Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:27 pm

fishyfox wrote:
I think olgas messing with dexter by holding his hand and then not letting him go after blossom by keeping hold of his hand

Probably or maybe she didn't want other person hurt in that fight

Either way is possible. we'll just have to wait until bleedman writes then next page.
Last edited by fishyfox on Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:46 pm

Dark Janet wrote:
GrimTalesFan4Life wrote:
I just prayed if there is a new page of PPGD. Jesus..... @ppggirl: So, how did you do it with your icon?

Good hell. Its common sense that Bloosom is going after Bell. What other god damn fucking reason would that bitch jump in a hole for? A GOD DAMN CAPPUCCINO? COME ON HERE. USE THAT STUFF BETWEEN YOUR BRAIN FOR SOMETHING.

@ Dark Janet: Keep comments, and conversations like that to the PM System, so you don't clog the thread up with spam, or derail it.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:55 am

Blood Lord wrote: COME ON HERE. USE THAT STUFF BETWEEN YOUR BRAIN FOR SOMETHING.
Ok I dont wanna sound like a total geek or anything by correcting you but i think the saying is "Use that stuff between your EARS for something" Because imbetween your brain...is more brain. :unsure:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:48 pm

fishyfox wrote:
Blood Lord wrote: COME ON HERE. USE THAT STUFF BETWEEN YOUR BRAIN FOR SOMETHING.
Ok I dont wanna sound like a total geek or anything by correcting you but i think the saying is "Use that stuff between your EARS for something" Because imbetween your brain...is more brain. :unsure:

That's the point.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:52 am

on the Topic of LaLaVava *Ominous flash of lightning* still wanting to mete out Vengeance on dexter for Mandark's death. i think those bitter emotions will subside because dexter never actually killed her brother. Mandark died because of his own suicidal act of detonating the entire base with his bomb in the hopes of taking dexter and the gang with him. ultimately to protect his sister.

so Dexter just needs to work up the courage to confront Lala about the their pasts, the tragedy his and Mandrak's rivalry had amounted too, and tell the truth about Mandark's death. they could then see they have both suffered great losses, both losing a cherished sibling, they could move past it and over time actually become good friends, maybe even develop a brother/sister relationship themselves, filling an emptiness they both share

Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:07 pm

To be honest, I don't think she has those feelings towards Dexter.
Topic locked