The Hammerdown Protocol

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby Xerxes » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:05 am

I understand the use of nergal symbiote/parasite, but what does it get from this? Lifeforce? Blood?
It was shown that they can survive without the host, when Minnie and Jr. fought against the giant nergal demonreaper.
Sanity is like a parachute, just because I lost mine, doesn't mean I can borrow yours...
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 6:45 am
Location: your closet
Gender: None specified

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby Imosa » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:11 am

caveman wrote:As i see it nergal is some thing close to parisite/symbiote and not original part of flesh.
He can create or recriate the parts of its owner, Jr. face as example (but he wasnt the actual face durring the fight or else skin on Juniors face would probobly also turn in to the spiky tentakle durring and attack Mimi from the front).
+ even if i'm wrong here, the fact that the all (or most) parts of the current Minnies body have nothing to do with the original one, probobly cancel any blood relations.
Ya your right about the Nergal. However, it is pretty much Minnie's original body. She's basically a zombie now. Your also right about the fact that Junior has no blood and therefore there is no blood relation. However, you have to suspend reality for a bit and note that they are still brother and sister. I don't think (or I don't hope) that the sibling relationship is turning people off from a Minnie Junior pairing.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 2:03 pm
Location: EST
Gender: None specified

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby caveman » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:24 am

Xerxes wrote:I understand the use of nergal symbiote/parasite, but what does it get from this? Lifeforce? Blood?
It was shown that they can survive without the host, when Minnie and Jr. fought against the giant nergal demonreaper.

Well we know that nergals have mind of its own and that it steel is atached to the body of its owner, and obeing the orders of the previous one.
+ we know that it dosent feeds on blood or flesh of the owner (Jr dosent have any of this)
so my guess is that it can be three things
1)Live force (Junior is living skeleton isnt he?)
2)Emotions (so the more happy, horny, or sad he's owner is the better, btw that explains why he likes twister :twisted: )
3)Magik force (or some thing like that).
4)   LOL LIBIDO LOL    lol
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 10:16 am
Gender: Male

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby Xerxes » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:35 am

caveman wrote:
Xerxes wrote:I understand the use of nergal symbiote/parasite, but what does it get from this? Lifeforce? Blood?
It was shown that they can survive without the host, when Minnie and Jr. fought against the giant nergal demonreaper.

Well we know that nergals have mind of its own and that it steel is atached to the body of its owner, and obeing the orders of the previous one.
+ we know that it dosent feeds on blood or flesh of the owner (Jr dosent have any of this)
so my guess is that it can be three things
1)Live force (Junior is living skeleton isnt he?)
2)Emotions (so the more happy, horny, or sad he's owner is the better, btw that explains why he likes twister :twisted: )
3)Magik force (or some thing like that).
4)   LOL LIBIDO LOL    lol

Well, the last one shouldn't be possible for a 10-year old.
There's also proof that it can survive as long as it has a body, any body, even one with no soul, but if the soul of nergal's first master goes away, it can start acting on it's own.
The whole process is still pretty much a mystery. Maybe it feeds on Jr's brain power?
Sanity is like a parachute, just because I lost mine, doesn't mean I can borrow yours...
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 6:45 am
Location: your closet
Gender: None specified

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby the violator » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:03 am

Okay, i don't know whether he would be good in grim tales, or PPGD, but Bleedman needs to add a certain sociopathic Merc with a Mouth. DeadPool anyone?
offline
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:52 am
Gender: None specified

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby caveman » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:12 am

Imosa wrote:Ya your right about the Nergal. However, it is pretty much Minnie's original body. She's basically a zombie now. Your also right about the fact that Junior has no blood and therefore there is no blood relation. However, you have to suspend reality for a bit and note that they are still brother and sister. I don't think (or I don't hope) that the sibling relationship is turning people off from a Minnie Junior pairing.

1)Mimi is not a dead body. If you remember her resurection process she is more like a frankenstein. :!:
2)No matter how you look at it they are not humans at all. Gods in Greece for example had a whole pantheon of incest (and grim reaper fly a litle bit higher in power level than they do i think). They both are close to a demigods at that point. Even if Grim isnt their original father there is Mandy (if she is still a human then hit me with a iron).

Xerxes wrote:Well, the last one shouldn't be possible for a 10-year old.
There's also proof that it can survive as long as it has a body, any body, even one with no soul, but if the soul of nergal's first master goes away, it can start acting on it's own.
The whole process is still pretty much a mystery. Maybe it feeds on Jr's brain power?


1)And what do we know about the aging of an immortal monsters? :roll:
2)Back there, before nergal was plucked out from Minnie's body she was feeling terrebly sad. If nergal is an emotional vampire. Then he just becane drunk and at the same time lost any control that his master had over him. My gues is that he just went on drunk rampage. :happy:
3)Skeletons dosent have brains. :tongue:
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 10:16 am
Gender: Male

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby Imosa » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:23 am

caveman wrote:
Imosa wrote:Ya your right about the Nergal. However, it is pretty much Minnie's original body. She's basically a zombie now. Your also right about the fact that Junior has no blood and therefore there is no blood relation. However, you have to suspend reality for a bit and note that they are still brother and sister. I don't think (or I don't hope) that the sibling relationship is turning people off from a Minnie Junior pairing.

1)Mimi is not a dead body. If you remember her resurection process she is more like a frankenstein. :!:
2)No matter how you look at it they are not humans at all. Gods in Greece for example have whole pantheon of incest (and grim reaper fly a litle bit higher than they do). They both are close to a demigods at that point. Even if Grim isnt their original father there is still Mandy (if she is a human at this point then hit me with a iron).

*sigh* I feel like I'm horribly distracted today. I can't post. Again, your right she isn't a zombie, she is more akin to Frankenstein's monster. Everyone just sort of calls her a zombie.
Also whats your point with the incest thing? Are you saying they are siblings or not?
Also also, I think Mandy is human.

Btw, I love your posting style with the numbering. All organized and what not. I hope you stick around.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 2:03 pm
Location: EST
Gender: None specified

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby caveman » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:37 am

Imosa wrote:*sigh* I feel like I'm horribly distracted today. I can't post. Again, your right she isn't a zombie, she is more akin to Frankenstein's monster. Everyone just sort of calls her a zombie.
Also whats your point with the incest thing? Are you saying they are siblings or not?
Also also, I think Mandy is human.

Btw, I love your posting style with the numbering. All organized and what not. I hope you stick around.


All Im saing is that i doubt that they still can be called siblings (at least in any biological way) so any love routes are posible in the future.

Btw, thanks, i will :) .
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 10:16 am
Gender: Male

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby XxBeyondTheLimit » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:40 am

Xerxes wrote:
GrimTalesFan4Life wrote:
P.S. I HATE twilight :angry:


Why do you hate Twilight? Wait a second, do you mean Pwned_By-Twilight (Sorry if I didn't type that right) or do you hate the actuall Movie/Book "Twilight"?

Once every female you know drills your head with how awesome and superior this movie/book is, for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, you'll start to hate it too.


People still like Twilight?
Ew. o.O
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:41 pm
Location: Under your bed
Gender: None specified

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby Xerxes » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:45 am

caveman wrote:All Im saing is that i doubt that they still can be called siblings (at least in any biological way) so any love routes are posible in the future.

I can't believe you just said that. Everyone knows that "biological way" means very little in families.
If you look at it this way Grim isn't even their dad, so what's he doing here? You're looking at this in much too medical way. This is hell. People whose biological body functions stopped operating goes here.

P.S. I agree with Imosa on the numbering thing. Very organised indeed.
XxBeyondTheLimit wrote:People still like Twilight?
Ew. o.O

Yes. Some of them still do. And it's horrifying.
Sanity is like a parachute, just because I lost mine, doesn't mean I can borrow yours...
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 6:45 am
Location: your closet
Gender: None specified

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby DemonFlower » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:50 am

Even though Grim is not their father, they do still have the same mother so they are still in fact related, caveman.
Beware of Chibi Taurus. O_O
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:30 pm
Location: Nowhere You Want To Know
Gender: None specified

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby XxBeyondTheLimit » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:17 pm

Let's all just stop and smell the crazy. :fuckedup:
Minnie and Jr. are half siblings cause Mandy is there mom. Therefore, incest is what would happen if a relationship sprung between them. Even if they are both dead or whatever. Mandy is a human, though she won't die cause Grim won't let her, though she'd go to hell anyways...
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:41 pm
Location: Under your bed
Gender: None specified

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby Imosa » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:25 pm

XxBeyondTheLimit wrote:Let's all just stop and smell the crazy. :fuckedup:
Minnie and Jr. are half siblings cause Mandy is there mom. Therefore, incest is what would happen if a relationship sprung between them. Even if they are both dead or whatever. Mandy is a human, though she won't die cause Grim won't let her, though she'd go to hell anyways...

Ya, I really like this idea.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 2:03 pm
Location: EST
Gender: None specified

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby caveman » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:30 pm

DemonFlower wrote:Even though Grim is not their father, they do still have the same mother so they are still in fact related, caveman.


:? As i already said the new Minni's body was created from scrap (difrent parts of difrent litlle dead girls) and then revived by frankenstein methods. So there probobly isn't even a piece of Mandy left exept for the soul or in this case the engry part of it (one limb plus or minus dosen't count). Otherwise she could also use leftowers of nergal powers in her body.

Xerxes wrote:I can't believe you just said that. Everyone knows that "biological way" means very little in families.
If you look at it this way Grim isn't even their dad, so what's he doing here? You're looking at this in much too medical way. This is hell. People whose biological body functions stopped operating goes here.


:eek: Am i considered as a pervert lol :twisted: ?! All im sayng is, IF they will fall in love with each other in not exactly family kind of way, there are no rules that are actually stoping them. Exept for Mandy's words of course. :mrgreen:
In this case the "medical way" could the only actual obstacle, becouse any moral standarts restricting such bonds mostly from biological point of view. :|
Some times siblings that not actually blood related (difrent parents but live together as brother and sister) do marry each other and after Minnies revival the blood bond was broken that's for sure.

P.s. Im just dreaming about the happy harem ending so dont spoil it please :grin:
Last edited by caveman on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 10:16 am
Gender: Male

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby sinistra-sundown » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:33 pm

I very much agree with Imosa and BeyondTheLimit. Let´s just wait what will happen next.

Junior still needs to persuade Minnie to free him and Mimi has to face Mandys pet.
That´s gonna be interesting. xD

caveman wrote: :? As i already said the new Minni's body was created from scrap (difrent parts of difrent litlle dead girls) and then revived by frankenstein methods.

How do you know that? =/
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 1:31 pm
Location: Austria (NOT the place where the kangaroos live)
Gender: None specified

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby XxBeyondTheLimit » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:35 pm

I thought Minni's body was made of the scraps of her own dead body? o.O
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:41 pm
Location: Under your bed
Gender: None specified

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby DemonFlower » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:42 pm

@caveman: It was never said that Minnie was made up of parts from other little girls. For all we know, Mandy and Grim could have had people salvage the rest of Minnie's body parts from whatever remained of Oogie's manor. She was torn apart, not blown to bits or set on fire, which her limbs were never damage to the point where they couldn't just find and reattach them. Plus, what are the odds they find body parts that fit what was left on her torso natually and have the same purplish skin tone?
Last edited by DemonFlower on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beware of Chibi Taurus. O_O
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:30 pm
Location: Nowhere You Want To Know
Gender: None specified

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby caveman » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:43 pm

XxBeyondTheLimit wrote:I thought Minni's body was made of the scraps of her own dead body? o.O

There was only head and the upper part left. http://grim.snafu-comics.com/comics/090518_grim.jpg
+ back then it mostly looks like parts of nergal.
If they used them in rivival then why cant she grow her own tentacles?
My gues is that only head from the original body was used in revival.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 10:16 am
Gender: Male

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby sinistra-sundown » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:46 pm

caveman wrote:If they used them in rivival then why cant she grow her own tentacles.

Because she gave all her powers to her brother. She can´t use this powers anymore, even if someone sews the tentacles back where they belong.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 1:31 pm
Location: Austria (NOT the place where the kangaroos live)
Gender: None specified

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby firefang15 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:49 pm

you would think the tentacles would be pissed at mimi they don't seem to care tho
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:54 pm
Location: sniping people reading my location
Gender: None specified

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby caveman » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:54 pm

sinistra-sundown wrote:Because she gave all her powers to her brother. She can´t use this powers anymore, even if someone sews the tentacles back where they belong.

Then why can she still comand them?
If the nergal is a POWER and not the living being that it dosent make any sence.
And if he is living being then why wasnt part of him him revived along with Minni's body.
I think any leftowers of nergal was just amputated from her body. (and since most of her body was nergal only head is left.)
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 10:16 am
Gender: Male

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby dbay707 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:19 pm

caveman wrote:
sinistra-sundown wrote:Because she gave all her powers to her brother. She can´t use this powers anymore, even if someone sews the tentacles back where they belong.

Then why can she still comand them?
If the nergal is a POWER and not the living being that it dosent make any sence.
And if he is living being then why wasnt part of him him revived along with Minni's body.
I think any leftowers of nergal was just amputated from her body. (and since most of her body was nergal only head is left.)

she can command them because she still knows the nergal language.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:01 pm
Location: inside your head
Gender: None specified

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby Xerxes » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:39 pm

caveman wrote:
sinistra-sundown wrote:Because she gave all her powers to her brother. She can´t use this powers anymore, even if someone sews the tentacles back where they belong.

Then why can she still comand them?
If the nergal is a POWER and not the living being that it dosent make any sence.
And if he is living being then why wasnt part of him him revived along with Minni's body.
I think any leftowers of nergal was just amputated from her body. (and since most of her body was nergal only head is left.)

She can use those powers because usually Nergals give their power to someone else when they are on the brink of death, so when they die, that "someone else" can do some training to become the master of these powers. But, because due to some unexpected events Minnie is still alive, even though her power is sewed to her bro, and Jr. isn't good at controlling it, this power/demon creature/thing still reckognises Minnie as it's master.
Or, at least, that's how I imagine it is.
Sanity is like a parachute, just because I lost mine, doesn't mean I can borrow yours...
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 6:45 am
Location: your closet
Gender: None specified

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby caveman » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:44 pm

dbay707 wrote:She can command them because she still knows the nergal language.

Talk to it, yes but command... :unsure: she comands POWER control over which she gave up to Jr.
If nergal is really just a power and not the living being why would it even listen to her.
Old Nergal wasnt able to control it with words, remember?
On the other hand if she shared the ability to control that CREATURE but dosent have any of it in her (since it was amputated) then it looks just about right.
I think nergal is a creature and not a power. Since
1)For some time it was able to exist without a master as a giant monster.
2)It has a maind of its own.
3)It likes twister lol.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 10:16 am
Gender: Male

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby Xerxes » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:53 pm

caveman wrote:
dbay707 wrote:She can command them because she still knows the nergal language.

Talk to it, yes but command... :unsure: she comands POWER control over which she gave up to Jr.
If nergal is really just a power and not the living being why would it even listen to her.
Old Nergal wasnt able to control it with words, remember?
On the other hand if she shared the ability to control that CREATURE but dosent have any of it in her (since it was amputated) then it looks just about right.
I think nergal is a creature and not a power. Since
1)For some time it was able to exist without a master as a giant monster.
2)It has a maind of its own.
3)It likes twister lol.

If I could control people I know with my language, I'd make my own musical lol
As i said, I think it's because Minie's still alive (although she shouldn't be), and Jr. isn't that good at controlling the Nergal, so it still reckognises Minnie as it's master.
Sanity is like a parachute, just because I lost mine, doesn't mean I can borrow yours...
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 6:45 am
Location: your closet
Gender: None specified

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests