The Hammerdown Protocol

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby GrimTalesFan4Life » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:41 pm

nonato wrote:i really want to see how mimi is gonna kick cerberus's @ss, hehehe....,,,,, ;)

I'm hoping it will be a combination of the FAG tea kettle and the STFU iron.
Maybe if we get lucky, we may see a BAN hammer :mrgreen: pray with me for that. (In all honesty, i was hoping for the hammer to say BAN the second i saw it, i bet others where hoping that too?)
If (When) Mimi beats cerberus, i bet she'll have to fight mandy, and although Mimi is totally BA, I have all bets on mandy lol
When i die, My tomestone will simply say

Respawn in 3...2...1...

Image

http://littledrawingman.deviantart.com/#/d3jxrqi Check my DeviantArt out? It's new so..yeah, but I'm working on stuff.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:46 pm
Location: The City of Bones (Book)
Gender: None specified

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby Golden Darkness » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:06 pm

Oh, Minnie is smooth... I should take some notes.... :mrgreen:
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:25 pm
Location: The Megaton Ruins
Gender: None specified

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby GrimTalesFan4Life » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:13 pm

Golden Darkness wrote:Oh, Minnie is smooth... I should take some notes.... :mrgreen:

LOL totally, I just think it's pretty damn funny though.
When i die, My tomestone will simply say

Respawn in 3...2...1...

Image

http://littledrawingman.deviantart.com/#/d3jxrqi Check my DeviantArt out? It's new so..yeah, but I'm working on stuff.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:46 pm
Location: The City of Bones (Book)
Gender: None specified

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby Imosa » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:14 pm

Golden Darkness wrote:Oh, Minnie is smooth... I should take some notes.... :mrgreen:

Yes, she's the envy of obsessed love struck girls everywhere (I'm looking at you Team Edward & Jacob). lol.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 2:03 pm
Location: EST
Gender: None specified

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby GrimTalesFan4Life » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:16 pm

Imosa wrote:
Golden Darkness wrote:Oh, Minnie is smooth... I should take some notes.... :mrgreen:

Yes, she's the envy of obsessed love struck girls everywhere (I'm looking at you Team Edward & Jacob). lol.

Ahahaha, I did not expect a twilight reference to come up, and yet, you manage it. Very nice lol.
When i die, My tomestone will simply say

Respawn in 3...2...1...

Image

http://littledrawingman.deviantart.com/#/d3jxrqi Check my DeviantArt out? It's new so..yeah, but I'm working on stuff.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:46 pm
Location: The City of Bones (Book)
Gender: None specified

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:19 pm

At least he did it in a way that was seemingly mocking them...
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 4049
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: where there's garlic
Gender: Male

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby GrimTalesFan4Life » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:23 pm

Of course, would you have it any other way? I think not, ahah
When i die, My tomestone will simply say

Respawn in 3...2...1...

Image

http://littledrawingman.deviantart.com/#/d3jxrqi Check my DeviantArt out? It's new so..yeah, but I'm working on stuff.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:46 pm
Location: The City of Bones (Book)
Gender: None specified

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby dbay707 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:16 pm

lol this relationship is VERY unhealthy
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:01 pm
Location: inside your head
Gender: None specified

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby Archangel » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:21 am

Imosa wrote:Right now I'm ranking the final love interest as Mimi, Nobody, Minnie, Someone else. Personally I would prefer nobody over Mimi to highlight the existence of something greater then the characters.

dbay707 wrote:well id say minnie because well mimi dont talk and minnies crazy bout jr.

With regard to Mimi, her lack of speech plays very little into the outcome in my opinion. Just because she can't talk doesn't mean she can't communicate feelings. Mimi is tough and if she wants to be understood she can.
With regard to Minnie, the reason you gave is exactly why Minnie won't end up with Junior. It's a bad relationship. Minnie is crazy about Junior. She can't possibly give the kind of responsiveness that is required from a life long partner. As example look back at Pale Rider. Minnie was opposed to going until Junior promised she could sleep with him, then Minnie changes her mind. Minnie shows insane weakness here. She gave up her opinion for the promise of a night with Junior. If her opinion can be overturned so easily then this becomes a one sided relationship. Also note that Junior is bribing Minnie, something that should never happen in a good relationship.
Now the fact that the relationship is unhealthy doesn't mean that it won't happen; however, look at the broader picture here. This is a coming of age story for Junior (It's almost guaranteed). Junior is going to grow up and learn about the important things in life, and this includes being able to spot a bad relationship.
Until Minnie can become a stronger person, and find a real reason to love Junior. She has no chance.



If what everybody wants is a relationship with Minnie, i do not think so.
Imosa you raise a good point.
But think for one moment ,... Jr is a boy .. skeleton boy, reaper .. nergal .. something ... but he is like any other boy, .
When he start having atraction for his sister , i am sure they will be like a couple for a little time.. but she is crazy like you said, she needs to be stronger
Oh Extrange being from the very bottom of hell, why have thou choose me to be at thy side?
Your reaction is what surprises me little princess, has my arrive to this plane does not scare you?
I do not sense anything to be afraid of. Or there is ? tell me kind shadow ...
Not at all. I shall enlighten your view of this world, give me your hand and i will show you what your young heart needs
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:17 am
Location: Th sea of darkness
Gender: None specified

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby Xerxes » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:56 am

Archangel wrote:
Imosa wrote:Right now I'm ranking the final love interest as Mimi, Nobody, Minnie, Someone else. Personally I would prefer nobody over Mimi to highlight the existence of something greater then the characters.

dbay707 wrote:well id say minnie because well mimi dont talk and minnies crazy bout jr.

With regard to Mimi, her lack of speech plays very little into the outcome in my opinion. Just because she can't talk doesn't mean she can't communicate feelings. Mimi is tough and if she wants to be understood she can.
With regard to Minnie, the reason you gave is exactly why Minnie won't end up with Junior. It's a bad relationship. Minnie is crazy about Junior. She can't possibly give the kind of responsiveness that is required from a life long partner. As example look back at Pale Rider. Minnie was opposed to going until Junior promised she could sleep with him, then Minnie changes her mind. Minnie shows insane weakness here. She gave up her opinion for the promise of a night with Junior. If her opinion can be overturned so easily then this becomes a one sided relationship. Also note that Junior is bribing Minnie, something that should never happen in a good relationship.
Now the fact that the relationship is unhealthy doesn't mean that it won't happen; however, look at the broader picture here. This is a coming of age story for Junior (It's almost guaranteed). Junior is going to grow up and learn about the important things in life, and this includes being able to spot a bad relationship.
Until Minnie can become a stronger person, and find a real reason to love Junior. She has no chance.



If what everybody wants is a relationship with Minnie, i do not think so.
Imosa you raise a good point.
But think for one moment ,... Jr is a boy .. skeleton boy, reaper .. nergal .. something ... but he is like any other boy, .
When he start having atraction for his sister , i am sure they will be like a couple for a little time.. but she is crazy like you said, she needs to be stronger

She's pretty tough physically, but not so much emotionally.
First she's love-crazy about her brother, then she's psycho-crazy about Mimi hitting her with an iron.
Jr's right. She does need a therapy.

P.S. I HATE twilight :angry:
Sanity is like a parachute, just because I lost mine, doesn't mean I can borrow yours...
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 6:45 am
Location: your closet
Gender: None specified

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby GrimTalesFan4Life » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:37 am

dbay707 wrote:lol this relationship is VERY unhealthy

Yes, it's very unhealthy, but who doesn't love unhealthy things, right? America loves Mc'Donalds and thats unhealthy. It just goes to show, everyone loves unhealthy things but most deny it.

(Also, don't forget a period after your sentence, it looks like this. Just saying.)


P.S. I HATE twilight :angry:


Why do you hate Twilight? Wait a second, do you mean Pwned_By-Twilight (Sorry if I didn't type that right) or do you hate the actuall Movie/Book "Twilight"?
When i die, My tomestone will simply say

Respawn in 3...2...1...

Image

http://littledrawingman.deviantart.com/#/d3jxrqi Check my DeviantArt out? It's new so..yeah, but I'm working on stuff.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:46 pm
Location: The City of Bones (Book)
Gender: None specified

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby Imosa » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:44 am

Archangel wrote:If what everybody wants is a relationship with Minnie, i do not think so.
Imosa you raise a good point.
But think for one moment ,... Jr is a boy .. skeleton boy, reaper .. nergal .. something ... but he is like any other boy, .
When he start having atraction for his sister , i am sure they will be like a couple for a little time.. but she is crazy like you said, she needs to be stronger

I could see them going a little farther for a little while (and possibly really for far an even shorter while) but it won't be real love or anything. You say he is like any other boy. There is a reason you don't see every guy in an incest relationship, we are pretty much programmed not to be attracted to our family (yes half sister is close enough). If he doesn't love her in a sexual way already then he'll need to be romanced and I can not see that happening.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 2:03 pm
Location: EST
Gender: None specified

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby Xerxes » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:47 am

GrimTalesFan4Life wrote:
P.S. I HATE twilight :angry:


Why do you hate Twilight? Wait a second, do you mean Pwned_By-Twilight (Sorry if I didn't type that right) or do you hate the actuall Movie/Book "Twilight"?

Once every female you know drills your head with how awesome and superior this movie/book is, for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, you'll start to hate it too.
Sanity is like a parachute, just because I lost mine, doesn't mean I can borrow yours...
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 6:45 am
Location: your closet
Gender: None specified

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby nonato » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:56 am

dbay707 wrote:lol this relationship is VERY unhealthy

LOL!! lol
I Am Justice!!!!
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:23 am
Location: Somewhere Near You
Gender: None specified

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby GrimTalesFan4Life » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:00 am

Xerxes, I never have to deal with that anymore, twilight died off at my school.
But in all honesty, since that movie came out, the idea of deadly, mean, unmerciful vampires has died and become vampires who are kind, sensative, and F@#$ING sparkle!!
Since this movie came out, I've been against vampires, it's just way to puthetic now.
(Almost forgot the period.)
When i die, My tomestone will simply say

Respawn in 3...2...1...

Image

http://littledrawingman.deviantart.com/#/d3jxrqi Check my DeviantArt out? It's new so..yeah, but I'm working on stuff.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:46 pm
Location: The City of Bones (Book)
Gender: None specified

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby Xerxes » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:23 am

GrimTalesFan4Life wrote:Xerxes, I never have to deal with that anymore, twilight died off at my school.
But in all honesty, since that movie came out, the idea of deadly, mean, unmerciful vampires has died and become vampires who are kind, sensative, and F@#$ING sparkle!!
Since this movie came out, I've been against vampires, it's just way to puthetic now.
(Almost forgot the period.)

Twilight Sparkle found a second definition the day MLP was released.
Sparkling vampires... someone really screwed up the day they thought that up.
The vampires were thought up to be merciless bloodsucking killers. Howd they end up becoming sensitive lover-boys?
Sanity is like a parachute, just because I lost mine, doesn't mean I can borrow yours...
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 6:45 am
Location: your closet
Gender: None specified

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby caveman » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:29 am

dbay707 wrote:lol this relationship is VERY unhealthy

No its not!!!
1)The whole sister/brother incest thing is unhealthy in the averege human world since the children that are born in this union have higher chances of being freaky (6 fingers, two bellibutons ect), but in the neither world the frikier you are the better. lol
2)They not really bloodrelated    as a skeleton junior dosent have any blood at all (and if some thing WILL happend betwen them, it will be posible only with the help of Nergal)    :twisted:
3)Minni had a body switch if you guys forget. So once again any blood mixing freaky consequence are canceled by default. :roll:

So the harem ending possibility is still high :happy:
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 10:16 am
Gender: Male

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby dbay707 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:42 am

Why the hell is everyone talking about twilight I hate it.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:01 pm
Location: inside your head
Gender: None specified

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby Imosa » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:43 am

caveman wrote:
dbay707 wrote:lol this relationship is VERY unhealthy

No its not!!!
1)The whole sister/brother incest thing is unhealthy in the averege human world since the children that are born in this union have higher chances of being freaky (6 fingers, two bellibutons ect), but in the neither world the frikier you are the better. lol
2)They not really bloodrelated    as a skeleton junior dosent have any blood at all (and if some thing will happend betwen them it will be posible only with the help of Nergal)    :twisted:
3)Minni had a body switch if you guys forget. So once again any blood mixing freaky consequence are canceled by default. :roll:

So the harem ending possibility is still high :happy:

God I wish I had 6 fingers. Anyway, none of those are why the relationship is unhealthy. It's unhealthy because Minnie and Junior don't work well together.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 2:03 pm
Location: EST
Gender: None specified

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby dbay707 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:44 am

caveman wrote:
dbay707 wrote:lol this relationship is VERY unhealthy

No its not!!!
1)The whole sister/brother incest thing is unhealthy in the averege human world since the children that are born in this union have higher chances of being freaky (6 fingers, two bellibutons ect), but in the neither world the frikier you are the better. lol
2)They not really bloodrelated    as a skeleton junior dosent have any blood at all (and if some thing WILL happend betwen them, it will be posible only with the help of Nergal)    :twisted:
3)Minni had a body switch if you guys forget. So once again any blood mixing freaky consequence are canceled by default. :roll:

So the harem ending possibility is still high :happy:

actually I'm pretty sure its the same body they just stitched it up.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:01 pm
Location: inside your head
Gender: None specified

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby sinistra-sundown » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:45 am

caveman wrote:
dbay707 wrote:lol this relationship is VERY unhealthy

No its not!!!
1)The whole sister/brother incest thing is unhealthy in the averege human world since the children that are born in this union have higher chances of being freaky (6 fingers, two bellibutons ect), but in the neither world the frikier you are the better. lol
2)They not really bloodrelated    as a skeleton junior dosent have any blood at all (and if some thing WILL happend betwen them, it will be posible only with the help of Nergal)    :twisted:
3)Minni had a body switch if you guys forget. So once again any blood mixing freaky consequence are canceled by default. :roll:

So the harem ending possibility is still high :happy:

You´re wrong. Practically the flesh and blood he gets with his Nergal powers are Minnie´s, aren´t they?
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 1:31 pm
Location: Austria (NOT the place where the kangaroos live)
Gender: None specified

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby Imosa » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:52 am

sinistra-sundown wrote:You´re wrong. Practically the flesh and blood he gets with his Nergal powers are Minnie´s, aren´t they?

HOLY SHIT. It's not incest. It's masturbation.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 2:03 pm
Location: EST
Gender: None specified

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby sinistra-sundown » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:54 am

Imosa wrote:
sinistra-sundown wrote:You´re wrong. Practically the flesh and blood he gets with his Nergal powers are Minnie´s, aren´t they?

HOLY SHIT. It's not incest. It's masturbation.

No it´s necroincesturbation! lol
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 1:31 pm
Location: Austria (NOT the place where the kangaroos live)
Gender: None specified

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby Xerxes » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:59 am

sinistra-sundown wrote:You´re wrong. Practically the flesh and blood he gets with his Nergal powers are Minnie´s, aren´t they?

So, Jr.'s using his sister's flesh. Creepy.
Still, there's no denying that those two are siblings. Romantic relationship between those two is undeniable, yet I can't shake the feeling that it's too early for them.
Did a conversation about bloodsuckers turned into a conversation about blood?
Sanity is like a parachute, just because I lost mine, doesn't mean I can borrow yours...
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 6:45 am
Location: your closet
Gender: None specified

Re: The Hammerdown Protocol

Postby caveman » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:00 am

sinistra-sundown wrote:You´re wrong. Practically the flesh and blood he gets with his Nergal powers are Minnie´s, aren´t they?

As i see it nergal is some thing close to parisite/symbiote and not original part of flesh.
He can create or recriate the parts of its owner, Jr. face as example (but he wasnt the actual face durring the fight or else skin on Juniors face would probobly also turn in to the spiky tentakle and attack Mimi from the front).
+ even if i'm wrong here, the fact that the all (or most) parts of the current Minnies body have nothing to do with the original one, probobly cancel any blood relations.
Last edited by caveman on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 10:16 am
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests