Ironing out the Kinks

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Ironing out the Kinks

Postby sinistra-sundown » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:11 pm

Blood Lord wrote:You know, the interesting thing here is that Mimi is the only one that can technically die here, besides Pain on the floor.

Minnie is a zombie, Jr is a bag of bones with a demonic symbiote, Grim is the Master of Death, and Mandy can't die until Grim says so.

Here we go again. :roll:
Last edited by sinistra-sundown on Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:25 pm

Which means what? Also, try spelling "Again" again.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby sinistra-sundown » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:41 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Which means what? Also, try spelling "Again" again.

Oh, sorry. .__.

That means that this whole immortality thing is heatedly argued in the other thread at the moment. xD

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:44 pm

Whoopie Dee Fucking Do da.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Unlimited » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:45 pm

As long as it's interesting to discuss about, it's OK.
Memento mori

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:49 pm

As long as it is related to the comic (within reason), it is OK.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Xerxes » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:09 pm

Sooooo, who'll die next? Jr.? Can he even die? :frown:
Sanity is like a parachute, just because I lost mine, doesn't mean I can borrow yours...

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:13 pm

Theoretically, if you remove the Nergal Demon, then it might kill him. However, you have the part where he is an undead skeleton. Its debatable, you'd probably have to obliterate him.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Xerxes » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:18 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Theoretically, if you remove the Nergal Demon, then it might kill him. However, you have the part where he is an undead skeleton. Its debatable, you'd probably have to obliterate him.

Blood, you're like Death. Everyone knows you'll come, yet noone knows what exactly you do, what exactly you'll say, and what will happen afterwards.
Also, can Mimi obliterate Jr.? Her main tactic is to smash or stab.
Sanity is like a parachute, just because I lost mine, doesn't mean I can borrow yours...

Postby sinistra-sundown » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:20 pm

Probably he dies if his head gets smashed? I don´t think he could survive that. o.o

Postby Xerxes » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:22 pm

sinistra-sundown wrote:Probably he dies if his head gets smashed? I don´t think he could survive that. o.o

Nothing some glue couldn't fix... :grin:

Postby Maru » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:02 pm

No, the fight's like princess ressurection. Mimi's just gonna keep killing him until she forgives him for not saving Jeff.
My DA
My Soundcloud (WARNING: May contain flat Japanese singing)
Feathers: hiatus'd
Manly Crust Breather

Postby Imosa » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:13 pm

Ya I don't think Junior can die by any normal means. Even getting his head smashed.

Postby Maru » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:17 pm

He'd just use his Nergal symbiote thingy to reform his skull..
My DA
Manly Crust Breather

Postby Imosa » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:40 pm

maru-shadow wrote:He'd just use his Nergal symbiote thingy to reform his skull..

Well, if it does kill him he wouldn't be able to control the symbiote anymore. I don't think the symbiote has any effect on his im/mortality.

Postby Swot » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:00 pm

I guess instead of people "dying" (except Mimi and Pain) the most effective way to get rid of them would be to remove their soul from their body and either send it to heaven, send it to Him, or keep it in a jar (like Jeff's soul) and hide it.
The avatar is pretty temporary, as I simply took it from this forum.

Postby Gato » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:57 pm

Wouldn't Mandy's circumstance apply to everyone though?
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Imosa » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:12 pm

Gato wrote:Wouldn't Mandy's circumstance apply to everyone though?

If your talking about Grim just sparing her? I have a feeling he doesn't do that often. Like not even for his own kids often.

Postby Gato » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:15 am

Well, more like a character can't die until he comes to reap them, is what I was thinking.

I also cannot stop watching your fabulous icon.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Maru » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:46 am

...seka ite, ichiban uo himesama, sou iu atsukai, kokoro ete...yone.

Tell me someone got that.
My DA
Manly Crust Breather

Postby Imosa » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:33 am

Gato wrote:Well, more like a character can't die until he comes to reap them, is what I was thinking.

Thank you.
Here's the thing about Grim. I don't think he has to physically appear and reap everyone's soul. There are far too many things to reap. I think it's more of as long as he is alive thing. Death happens. Now that's not to say he can't go and personally reap soul, it's just there's no need.

Postby sinistra-sundown » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:01 am

Imosa wrote:
Gato wrote:Well, more like a character can't die until he comes to reap them, is what I was thinking.

Thank you.
Here's the thing about Grim. I don't think he has to physically appear and reap everyone's soul. There are far too many things to reap. I think it's more of as long as he is alive thing. Death happens. Now that's not to say he can't go and personally reap soul, it's just there's no need.

I think he is in charge for the people whose time is up and who didn´t already die anyhow else.
That´d make sense to me.

Postby Xerxes » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:14 am

I think he just appears, wherever in the world someone is dying, with his magic portal thingy, and sends they're soul away. People at "the brink of death" are people who should die, but Grim wasn't able to get yet, because of his tight schedule.

Postby Imosa » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:54 am

Xerxes wrote:I think he just appears, wherever in the world someone is dying, with his magic portal thingy, and sends they're soul away. People at "the brink of death" are people who should die, but Grim wasn't able to get yet, because of his tight schedule.

But then he'd always be out working and we see him here not working. I mean how can he think of going to a Halloween party when people gonna die that same night. Graduations must be hell too.

Postby Xerxes » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:05 pm

Imosa wrote:But then he'd always be out working and we see him here not working. I mean how can he think of going to a Halloween party when people gonna die that same night. Graduations must be hell too.

I dunno, maybe he was signing orders to kill people who have to die. Someone is always dying, so when does Death rest?

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!