Ironing out the Kinks

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Ironing out the Kinks

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:52 pm

Wait... you were a mod before? Never knew that.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Imosa » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:42 pm

pwned-by-twilight wrote:Wait... you were a mod before? Never knew that.

Nobody did. I brought it up was because Soulchild was talking about the mod system here, and I thought I would input how it was done on a forum that I was a mod on.

Postby MegaTJ » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:51 am

Xerxes wrote:
MegaTJ wrote:Though shaming Bleedman is probably pointless.

Yes, yes it is. He probably won't even read this.

He doesn't read the forums.
I fly through the highest and bluest of all skies...my dreams.

Postby CinCire » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:09 am

He only "enters" the forums when he posts the first comment to updated pages.
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon

Postby urrmessi » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:37 am

Ha personaly I miss those playstation kingdom heart games they were only made for playstation format anyway wat weird is i still have the memory cards i don't even own a ps2 I do all snafu posts from ps3
look I am a grade A jackass It's in my job description to me it's a complement :]

Postby Xerxes » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:06 am

That... doesn't make sense...
Sanity is like a parachute, just because I lost mine, doesn't mean I can borrow yours...

Postby Xi-1 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:04 am

Maybe it wasn't supposed to. Some people are like that. Just like how Mimi can materialize and throw objects in the same instant. Demon magic rocks, and that's really all there is to that.

Junior still seems to think he can talk Mimi down from attacking even after having his head and spine ripped out by her. At this point, I'd be slightly more willing to hit back, if only in a 'stop the advance' sort of way. There's only one way to keep people from getting hurt around Mimi's random attacks: make sure she's out of reach of anyone else and cannot move into range.

Mind you, she demonstrated her long range with that iron to Minnie's face.
A Page Flipper

Postby Xerxes » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:08 am

Xi-1 wrote:Maybe it wasn't supposed to. Some people are like that. Just like how Mimi can materialize and throw objects in the same instant. Demon magic rocks, and that's really all there is to that.

Junior still seems to think he can talk Mimi down from attacking even after having his head and spine ripped out by her. At this point, I'd be slightly more willing to hit back, if only in a 'stop the advance' sort of way. There's only one way to keep people from getting hurt around Mimi's random attacks: make sure she's out of reach of anyone else and cannot move into range.

Mind you, she demonstrated her long range with that iron to Minnie's face.

The only "safe distance" now, would be to abandon the castle, and like every family living in a castle, they can't do that, all of their stuff is in there!
Sanity is like a parachute, just because I lost mine, doesn't mean I can borrow yours...

Postby omega92 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:09 am

So funny lol i dont see why she would do that if she was enjoying it so much.
Well anyway i look foreword to the next page.
"googleyeyes" :happy:
Omega92
Imagination Is The Blueprint Of Creation.

Postby Imosa » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:18 am

Xi-1 wrote:Junior still seems to think he can talk Mimi down from attacking even after having his head and spine ripped out by her. At this point, I'd be slightly more willing to hit back, if only in a 'stop the advance' sort of way. There's only one way to keep people from getting hurt around Mimi's random attacks: make sure she's out of reach of anyone else and cannot move into range.

Clearly you do not have a hero complex, or are a wimp because Junior is both. He wants to save everyone but doesn't understand how.

Postby Xerxes » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:21 am

Imosa wrote:Clearly you do not have a hero complex, or are a wimp because Junior is both. He wants to save everyone but doesn't understand how.

Aren't most of the heroes like that? They just go charging at their enemy, suddenly figuring out how to deafeat him in a middle of a fight.

Postby Imosa » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:24 am

Xerxes wrote:
Imosa wrote:Clearly you do not have a hero complex, or are a wimp because Junior is both. He wants to save everyone but doesn't understand how.

Aren't most of the heroes like that? They just go charging at their enemy, suddenly figuring out how to deafeat him in a middle of a fight.

That's a little different. Junior probably has the potential to defeat Mimi, but because he considers her a friend he doesn't want to hurt her. However, he doesn't want Mimi getting hurt either so he has a conflict of interests.

Postby Xerxes » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:33 am

Imosa wrote:
Xerxes wrote:

That's a little different. Junior probably has the potential to defeat Mimi, but because he considers her a friend he doesn't want to hurt her. However, he doesn't want Mimi getting hurt either so he has a conflict of interests.

Then it all depends on either someone else interferring and putting an end to this, or Mimi winning.

Postby Imosa » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:05 am

Xerxes wrote:Then it all depends on either someone else interferring and putting an end to this, or Mimi winning.

Right.

Postby Swot » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:00 am

I wonder how long this fight is going to last, actually.
It wouldn't surprise me too much if the next page was just Minnie and Jr lying in a heap while Mimi runs off towards the vault.
The avatar is pretty temporary, as I simply took it from this forum.

Postby sinistra-sundown » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:50 am

Swot wrote:I wonder how long this fight is going to last, actually.
It wouldn't surprise me too much if the next page was just Minnie and Jr lying in a heap while Mimi runs off towards the vault.

That´s pretty much what I think too. But I´m sure Mimi will get captured, cause it will take some time to open that door and soon Mandy and her pet will arrive and she can´t win aiganst Jr, Minnie, Mandy and Cerberus.

Postby caveman » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:34 pm

Swot wrote:I wonder how long this fight is going to last, actually.

About 2-3 weeks in real world time, since bleedman switching between PPG, Sugar Bits and Grim Tales. ;)

Postby CinCire » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:45 pm

I just want Mandy to show up. At least have a cameo of Cerberus.
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon

Postby Xerxes » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:49 pm

Hit her, baby, one more time! 8)

Postby Imosa » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:13 pm

I don't think I've weighed in on the whole Cerberus idea. I should think we would have already seen him since he is an ideal guard. The fact that we haven't makes me think he's not in the story but that would be sad. I almost think Cerberus might be in the vault for some reason but more probably Mandy will bring him.

Postby CinCire » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:40 pm

I get the whole ideal guard thing. He should have been right in front of the vault, but Mandy had mentioned to "awaken" him, so maybe he's hidden in some cage? In the vault would seem valid as well.
John Lennon

Postby sinistra-sundown » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:48 pm

Also, I wonder what artifact Mimi is supposed to steal anyway. And why is it in Mandy´s "private collection"...? o.ô

Postby Xerxes » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:39 pm

sinistra-sundown wrote:Also, I wonder what artifact Mimi is supposed to steal anyway. And why is it in Mandy´s "private collection"...? o.ô

Maybe it's the stuff she took from people she didn't liked and killed?
The "Artifact" is something that should be able to regenarate or replace Him's missing claw. Maybe even make Him more powerful.

Postby BioReaper666 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:27 pm

Cannot wait to see how all of this is going to evolve into Afterbirth.
Many, many things could happen in Jr, Minnie, and Mimi's late teenage years. :twisted:
Death is Life's Eclipse...
Thus, it is My Genisis.

Postby Imosa » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:58 pm

Xerxes wrote:
sinistra-sundown wrote:Also, I wonder what artifact Mimi is supposed to steal anyway. And why is it in Mandy´s "private collection"...? o.ô

Maybe it's the stuff she took from people she didn't liked and killed?
The "Artifact" is something that should be able to regenarate or replace Him's missing claw. Maybe even make Him more powerful.

The idea that seems most plausible to me is horror's hand. That or something of bleedman's own creation.

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!