Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Mon May 30, 2011 12:49 pm

@mimimandy
lol, it's not being a sicko. Since it's an idea most people entertain it's actually the social norm and it is you, trying to stand out being some kind of paragon. lol, I don't believe that, so don't worry.
Your right he probably would close his eyes.
As for the color. I'm not gonna try to explain it because I don't fully understand it either.

Re:

Mon May 30, 2011 1:29 pm

Bleedman wrote:Griddles: I know what you're thinking and NO, that's NOT what's gonna happen next! Sickos...


Griddles! ... You lie!!!

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Mon May 30, 2011 3:02 pm

Well at least we know where his minds at

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Mon May 30, 2011 3:08 pm

It's also possible Mimi materialized them for Junior's sake. She certainly has a gift for making things appear that weren't there half a second ago, and then putting them to use before you can blink. She could probably block the hall with all the various objects to which she has access. As to their prior location, it would end up rather empty.

In some of Raymond E. Feist's books, there was a merchant named Nakor. He had a sack at the bottom of which he'd placed a portal. He would reach into his sack while saying "want an orange?' and then draw it out -- the other portal was in a produce warehouse, in a bin. When the bin got empty, he moved the portal and said "want an apple?" It's a Wacky Sack by magic rules instead of cartoon rules. Mimi, though, does it without needing a sack or pre-set portals, it would seem.

'Though that does open a door for a 'Portal' reference. But please, Minnie, believe that there is no cake.

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Mon May 30, 2011 3:35 pm

Minnie wins. Brutality.

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Mon May 30, 2011 4:09 pm

well he might not mean pink panties *wink wink* as for what everyone was expecting to see i think it would make the comic alot funnier to see it.

samsurai wrote:
Archrival wrote:
rac7d wrote:
Nooooooooo.

actualy he already did

Guess again, fool!
That wasn't Danny. That was Dark Danny!


actually in the way way begining during a flashback danny phantom did make an appearence along with bell, coop and dr. x so u should guess again fool
http://grim.snafu-comics.com/?comic_id=27
second middle pannel
Last edited by CrusaderRyuoki on Mon May 30, 2011 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Mon May 30, 2011 4:12 pm

@Imosa: Well, looking at it as is, it'd just be red. But go any deeper than that and it would be pink. But just from an upskirt shot there's a lack of any chance any pink would be visible if she was going commando.

@ Xi-1: Whut? No cake D:

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Mon May 30, 2011 4:22 pm

Oh, well, we all know where this is heading.

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Mon May 30, 2011 5:00 pm

must resist bone-er joke... must resist bone-er joke... must resi *reads what I've already wrote* OH GOD DAMNIT!

well might as well get it off my chest:
Looks like 'em skeleton boyz about to get him self a bone-er.

DAMN YOU INTERNET CORRUPTED MIND! *shakes fist at self*

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Mon May 30, 2011 6:15 pm

The internet is both an interesting, yet corrupting place indeed.

Gotta love it.

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Mon May 30, 2011 6:43 pm

Either Junior just saw her undergarments, or there's just some other "pink" in there that Junior seems to be "amazed" at. o.O
I hate my thoughts. I just....hate them.

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Mon May 30, 2011 6:46 pm

on the first panel you can see Jr.'s body tiptoeing by while Mimi and Minnie fight

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Mon May 30, 2011 7:17 pm

@ Niki: Did I not just explain you'd only see the red in an upskirt shot? It's not like she's going in with something holding it open for the world to see. So it's obviously just pink panties. *There's a line between being a perv and there being no common sense had. Awesome "Wheatley Labrotories" logo icon though.

[EDIT] * = That was a message to everyone who thinks she's going commando, not specifically targeting anyone. Niki having a cool icon is specific though.

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Mon May 30, 2011 7:37 pm

pwned-by-twilight wrote:@ Niki: Did I not just explain you'd only see the red in an upskirt shot? It's not like she's going in with something holding it open for the world to see. So it's obviously just pink panties. *There's a line between being a perv and there being no common sense had. Awesome "Wheatley Labrotories" logo icon though.

[EDIT] * = That was a message to everyone who thinks she's going commando, not specifically targeting anyone. Niki having a cool icon is specific though.


:D Thanks, and I was just makin' sure. That it wasn't...you know. :unsure:

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Mon May 30, 2011 8:07 pm

CrusaderRyuoki wrote:well he might not mean pink panties *wink wink* as for what everyone was expecting to see i think it would make the comic alot funnier to see it.

actually in the way way begining during a flashback danny phantom did make an appearence along with bell, coop and dr. x so u should guess again fool
http://grim.snafu-comics.com/?comic_id=27
second middle pannel


You're ignorant of Danny Phantom canon. Mandy did indeed have sex with Dark Danny, just because Danny Fenton made a one shot appearance doesn't mean that it's him. The most distinguishing feature is that Danny Phantom has normal human skin, while Dark Danny's skin is green. So yes, it was Dark Danny.

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Mon May 30, 2011 8:25 pm

@Gato: Your avatar is so freaking cute.

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Mon May 30, 2011 8:51 pm

guys im sorry i didnt want you to fight it like home all over again

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Mon May 30, 2011 9:26 pm

sinistra-sundown wrote:
Lonemartin wrote:Pink. Like MINNIE'S! :D

How do you know? *coughcough*
xD



Ive been COMPROMISED! *hides :grin:

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Mon May 30, 2011 10:41 pm

[color=#0000FF]Well anything is possible and hell it could be pink panties...or not....could lead to tenetacle porn....and could not its up to the writter and still would be weird also i have no shame in admitting if it happens if not oh well still awesome comic and why havent we seen any of billy again i mean he said he was awandering soul so what happened anyone have an answer?

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Mon May 30, 2011 11:06 pm

Lol. I like'd the refference to the pink panties thing. That wasn't Jr's first time saying that. Still, good page. I give it props.

TheLast, please don't use color, it burns. I know it is there, but it is for RP work, not standard posts. Just keep it white.

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Mon May 30, 2011 11:08 pm

@TheLast1talking
Billy was kind of written out of the story for the sake of the mood. I don't think we'll be seeing him around.

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Mon May 30, 2011 11:11 pm

TheLast1talking wrote:[color=#0000FF]Well anything is possible and hell it could be pink panties...or not....could lead to tenetacle porn....and could not its up to the writter and still would be weird also i have no shame in admitting if it happens if not oh well still awesome comic and why havent we seen any of billy again i mean he said he was awandering soul so what happened anyone have an answer?


I think Grim said that "It was time to go" Then nothing else. :D Maybe he really is dead now :unsure:

And stated somewhere in the rules, mods don't like your color choice. ANY color choice, for that matter :)

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Mon May 30, 2011 11:23 pm

Billy is probably chilling in Vahalla. It really doesn't matter.

Also, for the last god damn time, it is pink panties.
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs36/f/2008/ ... eedman.jpg

See? Knock it off with it being her vagina or other tentical shit.

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Mon May 30, 2011 11:45 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Billy is probably chilling in Vahalla. It really doesn't matter.

Also, for the last god damn time, it is pink panties.
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs36/f/2008/ ... eedman.jpg

See? Knock it off with it being her vagina or other tentical shit.


Thanks for that pic, it's on my desktop now lol

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Mon May 30, 2011 11:46 pm

Its a decent pic.
Topic locked