Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Postby Imosa » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:32 pm

Omniczar wrote:WTF?! :eek:

Ya, some people just can't help themselves when tentacles get involved.
BTW, not really a constructive post.

Postby nikiudel » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:17 pm

Imosa wrote:
Omniczar wrote:WTF?! :eek:

Ya, some people just can't help themselves when tentacles get involved.
BTW, not really a constructive post.

I wonder what would happen if there WAS tentacle rape....ugh...

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:15 am

Watching the tentacles and the Nergal body's general behavior with the host body, I'm getting a little bit of Resident Evil 5's Uroboros virus deja vu.

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:15 am

Watching the tentacles and the Nergal body's general behavior with the host body, I'm getting a little bit of Resident Evil 5's Uroboros virus deja vu.

Postby CinCire » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:09 am

Noooo double posting, please.
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon

Re: Re:

Postby 49dra » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:07 pm

DmonHiro wrote:
Bleedman wrote:Griddles: I know what you're thinking and NO, that's NOT what's gonna happen next! Sickos...

Damn....
... I mean... of course not... who's ever want to see that.... :|

A bunch of perverts :)

Postby urrmessi » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:44 pm

Uggh what Happened tell me i didnt totally nerd out again tel me i did not string out overthought out random question about the comic tell me i didnt pleaze!! also if i have i am sorry please do not qoute it
P.S Dude how did mandy sneak D.F in her room lol
look I am a grade A jackass It's in my job description to me it's a complement :]

Postby Imosa » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:14 pm

urrmessi wrote:Dude how did mandy sneak D.F in her room lol

I don't think she snuck him anywhere. He can turn invisible and he wanted to see her.

Postby urrmessi » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:54 pm

Dude grim reaper fortress mean anything to u they must have sensors trained on ectoplasm therefore she would have to have snuck him in I mean really I thought u would realize dis much
look I am a grade A jackass It's in my job description to me it's a complement :]

Postby Guardian » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:27 pm

urrmessi wrote:Dude grim reaper fortress mean anything to u they must have sensors trained on ectoplasm therefore she would have to have snuck him in I mean really I thought u would realize dis much

Type correctly using spelling and grammar rules. It is a rule for this site. If you have a problem with that, then I recommend getting Mozilla FireFox or Google Chrome.

The mystery to how Dark Danny got in isn't important right now, nor relavent to the current page. It also doesn't matter.

Now for a moment, I want you to use what little brain power you have and imagine a fortress that powerful rulers live in. Think of yourself as the head ruler, if you'd like. Now common sense would dictate that there would be methods, secert methods that you could use to pass into and out of your fortress without being detected. This would be used to primarily allow yourself the ability to escape without notice should the place fall into enemy hands. Other reasons could be to pass without detection from your own people so you may conduct personal business without harassment or curiousity.

This could be a method to how Danny got into the castle. Yes, Mandy was aware of it because she showed no surprise to him being there.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans

Postby nikiudel » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:35 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
urrmessi wrote:Dude grim reaper fortress mean anything to u they must have sensors trained on ectoplasm therefore she would have to have snuck him in I mean really I thought u would realize dis much

Type correctly using spelling and grammar rules. It is a rule for this site. If you have a problem with that, then I recommend getting Mozilla FireFox or Google Chrome.

The mystery to how Dark Danny got in isn't important right now, nor relavent to the current page. It also doesn't matter.

Now for a moment, I want you to use what little brain power you have and imagine a fortress that powerful rulers live in. Think of yourself as the head ruler, if you'd like. Now common sense would dictate that there would be methods, secert methods that you could use to pass into and out of your fortress without being detected. This would be used to primarily allow yourself the ability to escape without notice should the place fall into enemy hands. Other reasons could be to pass without detection from your own people so you may conduct personal business without harassment or curiousity.

This could be a method to how Danny got into the castle. Yes, Mandy was aware of it because she showed no surprise to him being there.

How do you get so smart, Blood? :D

Postby Gato » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:40 pm

Because he's Bloodlord. Ruler of the pen and smiter of the noob.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Re: Re:

Postby Johnny The Homicidal » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:44 pm

49dra wrote:
DmonHiro wrote:
Bleedman wrote:Griddles: I know what you're thinking and NO, that's NOT what's gonna happen next! Sickos...

Damn....
... I mean... of course not... who's ever want to see that.... :|

A bunch of perverts :)

Is this some kind of joke?
No more dreaming for "real" friends!
No more stars for me to be alone
under! No more! I"m blowing through that lid!

I'm going...........

.....Over The Stars.

Postby urrmessi » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:14 am

I must say that blood. You sir are a dick just for the fun of being a dick, if you do not enjoy the way I speak I say we settle this like men...... fisticuffs. Sir I dare say you have awakened the beast inside me and that beast want's your soul besides u act as though I am the only one speakin in text and if ya gonna quote me read it first duh

Postby nikiudel » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:38 am

*Blood. *wants *you
THE TYPOS HAVE SPOKEN

Postby Imosa » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:20 am

Well it means that a single girl can break in by climbing the wall. Honestly it can't be that hard.
We don't know what defenses the fortress has your just speculating.
Besides, Mandy wouldn't even have to sneak him in. She just has to say she's bringing a guest. Who's gonna stop her, her own guards?
Blood, I'm not giving any credit to the designer of this fortress. Secret passages sound way too smart.

Postby Archrival » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:27 am

urrmessi wrote:I must say that blood. You sir are a dick just for the fun of being a dick, if you do not enjoy the way I speak I say we settle this like men...... fisticuffs. Sir I dare say you have awakened the beast inside me and that beast want's your soul besides u act as though I am the only one speakin in text and if ya gonna quote me read it first duh

He did read it, and you are the only one speaking in text now STFU or GTFO.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Grey » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:35 am

Suave Brit

Sexiness: Godlike

Postby Xi-1 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:56 am

The only one who would stop Mandy from 'having guests' is Grimm, and my guess is he doesn't give a damn.

While I doubt those who read these comics are innocents, I do believe that we who post should have the respect and decency to use clean English, if not proper language, in our posts. It is my opinion that spitting hateful words at one another is not constructive. I would like to take this opportunity as a fellow-poster to ask that those currently engaged in word war stop, or at least become civil about your arguments. There ARE Moderators here. They have Mod abilities, and while they are not waiting to pounce and use them I do not think they are shy about it either.

So, urrmessi, you may wish to rethink your strategy before Blood borrows Mimi's GTFO weapon. We've already seen the iron. Can we please return to the topic of the current page now?

Yeah, Junior's body was tip-toeing. Since he himself got disconnected from it (by Mimi), we can hazard a guess that the Nergals are now in control. And Minnie has control of the Nergals. It is slightly more surprising to her foe to use a telepathic command rather than a spoken one. In other words, you only shout 'SURPRISE ATTACK!' in tabletop RPGs.
A Page Flipper

Postby urrmessi » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:42 am

:gun: Hey Arch he really didnt or he would know that i wrote how did Mandy sneak in D.P not how did he sneak in duh. So Yeah so now how's about you stfu or gtfo huh friend :P And if you ask me I don't think Minnie told Jr to latch on with his claw slash mouth. I think it was his decision. Minnie is the "I would rather finish you off myself then let someone else do it" type. besides we would have seen her command it to do so. in the picture the middle tentacle wasn't present therefore it was of it's own accord more than likely to get revenge for her earlier beating on their body. :devil: :gun:

Postby Gato » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:18 pm

Grey wrote:here is a preview for the next page

Nice Ito.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby CinCire » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:43 pm

urrmessi wrote::gun: Hey Arch he really didnt or he would know that i wrote how did Mandy sneak in D.P not how did he sneak in duh. So Yeah so now how's about you stfu or gtfo huh friend :P And if you ask me I don't think Minnie told Jr to latch on with his claw slash mouth. I think it was his decision. Minnie is the "I would rather finish you off myself then let someone else do it" type. besides we would have seen her command it to do so. in the picture the middle tentacle wasn't present therefore it was of it's own accord more than likely to get revenge for her earlier beating on their body. :devil: :gun:

Please use proper grammar.
Mandy could have used a secret entrance. A lot of castles have those.
Jr has control over the Nergals, but Minnie is more experienced, so she helps to keep them under control when Jr can't. And Minnie at least told them to hold onto Mimi. http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=150
They could have decided themselves to beat on Mimi, but I'm guessing Minnie told them to.
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon

Postby Guardian » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:57 pm

urrmessi wrote:I must say that blood. You sir are a dick just for the fun of being a dick, if you do not enjoy the way I speak I say we settle this like men...... fisticuffs. Sir I dare say you have awakened the beast inside me and that beast want's your soul besides u act as though I am the only one speakin in text and if ya gonna quote me read it first duh

Being a dick is just a point of veiw. For you, yes because I imagine you like to suck on them so you must see that everything that shoots at you as a dick. Get a little bit more creative next time.

Sure. If you want to fight, come to Bremerton Washington. We'll settle it like men.

I did read it first, and you are the only one talking in text.

urrmessi wrote: Hey Arch he really didnt or he would know that i wrote how did Mandy sneak in D.P not how did he sneak in duh

I did. All you said was "sneak in", which is really vague when you start thinking about it. I destroyed you silly idea by expanding and enlarging the situation to possible methods. Sure, if you want to remain simple, you can can just say "she did don snek him on in, c?" Or you can take a steep in the right direction, and work to become a useful member. All I'm trying to do is to help you become better. Those who truely wish to become better heed the advise and critisms of those much more experienced than them, instead of fighting against them. You want to get better, you will heed what I have to say, and those around you until you are experienced and good enough to stand above us. Or you can remain on your path, and become a joke to the rest of the members here. It is that simple. It is the law of life and nature; improve or die.

Imosa wrote:Blood, I'm not giving any credit to the designer of this fortress. Secret passages sound way too smart.

Who knows? The castle could be ancient, or relatively new. I'd be more surprised if there weren't any hidden passages and rooms than if there realy are.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans

Postby sinistra-sundown » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:58 pm

Isn´t Dark Danny able to walk through walls and to turn invisible?
Why would he need to use a secret passage or something? o.o

Postby Imosa » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:07 pm

sinistra-sundown wrote:Isn´t Dark Danny able to walk through walls and to turn invisible?
Why would he need to use a secret passage or something? o.o

Apparently...

However, that's just speculation. There is nothing saying he can't just waltz on in.

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!