Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Postby Imosa » Tue May 31, 2011 10:28 pm

mimimandy wrote:
Imosa wrote:
GIGA-XISBASS wrote:Um what does "Going Commando mean exactly?"

It means not wearing underwear under your clothes.

You're pretty point blank with everything you say.

I'll take that as a compliment. Don't double post and certainly don't triple post. Use the edit button.

Postby Gato » Tue May 31, 2011 10:49 pm

jeffo39 wrote:........its soooo pink
PS: bleedman when are you gonna get a TV show all ready this stuff = amazizing

Probably never, considering most of the comic features characters that are licensed.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby caveman » Tue May 31, 2011 11:01 pm

mimimandy wrote:@ caveman One more thing: I don't even have another word 2 describe what is wrong with you. Next thing you know you'll be wondering what Jr. was thinking about if he DID have an erection. (God forgive me for giving you more ideas. :'( )
I can't beleive I'm not embarassed talking about this. :redface: I'm a girl. :eek: And I'm younger than you think. :?:
I don't think I'll ever be a proper woman. lol

One of my grandfathers was japanise, so all of my perversion should be forgiven by default (or at least give me some slack here) lol
btw if it makes you feel better listen to this song
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 946449930#
im sure after listening that you will feel better. :twisted: :mrgreen: It has opened my eyese about the internets tru meaning long ago. lol

Well funny things aside, that last tentacle had not only horns but also a big and scary jaw. Im seriosly afraid that if junior wont do anithing soon Mimi will be eaten by a HORNY TENTACLE :sosad:
and here i was hoping for a happy harem ending. lol

Postby Dark Janet » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:10 am

I don't really attract women. I attract men. Yes, I'm a woman who wants a guy.
I am Dark Janet and I am the bounty hunter.

Postby Imosa » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:22 am

caveman wrote:Well funny things aside, that last tentacle had not only horns but also a big and scary jaw. Im seriosly afraid that if junior wont do anithing soon Mimi will be eaten by a HORNY TENTACLE :sosad:

Oh I doubt that thing could eat Mimi.

Postby Mawa Maza » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:32 am

wow. I wonder what's gonna happen to Mimi next :eek:

Postby Archangel » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:28 am

Mimi i love you .. !!! i hope she doesn´t ends up in little pieces ... but i don´t care if she gets tentacle rape :twisted:
Oh Extrange being from the very bottom of hell, why have thou choose me to be at thy side?
Your reaction is what surprises me little princess, has my arrive to this plane does not scare you?
I do not sense anything to be afraid of. Or there is ? tell me kind shadow ...
Not at all. I shall enlighten your view of this world, give me your hand and i will show you what your young heart needs

Postby nikiudel » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:42 am

I wonder when the next page is going to be published. I'm excited! What do you guys think will happen next?

Postby CinCire » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:05 am

I'm almost certain that Mimi will get out of there. I mean, this is Mimi we're talking about, here.

EDIT:
I can also see why Junior felt that familiarity....anyone else remember this?
http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=112
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon

Postby sinistra-sundown » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:53 am

CinCire wrote:I'm almost certain that Mimi will get out of there. I mean, this is Mimi we're talking about, here.

EDIT:
I can also see why Junior felt that familiarity....anyone else remember this?
http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=112

No, I think he mentioned the moment when Oogie Boogie got his head and Minnie fought Oogie with a sword.

Postby CinCire » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:11 am

Either or is memorable.
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people."
John Lennon

Postby urrmessi » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:41 am

All hail the edit buttion lolz nah but in all due respect if ya value ur life NEVER CORRECT ME AGAIN!!!!!!!
But in all reality It was extremly perverted wat the last thing i was gonna write so i had to stop myself. And Minnie did not order that spiked tentacle attack Nergalized Jr.'s body was pissed at mimi for stabbing it so it got revenge on her. And if Nergal is the first Nergal in existence then who made him one and two the pumpkinator nergal can't have given him a new body he's inside all nergals heads so it would be completly impossible unless he made a nergal without a mind then nergal being in all nergals his mind mustuve been forced to take the drivers seat. and exactly how did nergal die. where da hell iz billy. and Is it just me or did they use a SOUL EATER image for jeff's soul where it was his head envoloped in purple flame. And Ummm... How are there more than one nergal demons? nergal only had one son and Whycome Minnie started actin like a punk and had to double team mimi o.O
look I am a grade A jackass It's in my job description to me it's a complement :]

Postby sinistra-sundown » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:22 pm

urrmessi wrote:All hail the edit buttion lolz nah but in all due respect if ya value ur life NEVER CORRECT ME AGAIN!!!!!!!
But in all reality It was extremly perverted wat the last thing i was gonna write so i had to stop myself. And Minnie did not order that spiked tentacle attack Nergalized Jr.'s body was pissed at mimi for stabbing it so it got revenge on her. And if Nergal is the first Nergal in existence then who made him one and two the pumpkinator nergal can't have given him a new body he's inside all nergals heads so it would be completly impossible unless he made a nergal without a mind then nergal being in all nergals his mind mustuve been forced to take the drivers seat. and exactly how did nergal die. where da hell iz billy. and Is it just me or did they use a SOUL EATER image for jeff's soul where it was his head envoloped in purple flame. And Ummm... How are there more than one nergal demons? nergal only had one son and Whycome Minnie started actin like a punk and had to double team mimi o.O

...I think my brain exploded....

Postby Archangel » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:11 pm

Minnie is a good girl .. perhaps she forgive Mimi ... but .. i do not think so ... .. please somebody save Mimi!! ...

----
This is what will happen:

Jr: Don´t fight girls.. there is enough of me for both of you ... xD ..

Jr get his body back ... or the body gets his head back .. whatever ... then he try to stop Minnie from killing Mimi ... Minnie gets reaaaaal angry and .. something bad happen
Oh Extrange being from the very bottom of hell, why have thou choose me to be at thy side?
Your reaction is what surprises me little princess, has my arrive to this plane does not scare you?
I do not sense anything to be afraid of. Or there is ? tell me kind shadow ...
Not at all. I shall enlighten your view of this world, give me your hand and i will show you what your young heart needs

Postby CrusaderRyuoki » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:13 pm

Gato wrote:I'll warn you now, noob, you do not want to get into a fight over a canon I know extensively. Also, have some wiki, fool. http://dannyphantom.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Danny

anyone can edit a wiki. the official name is dan phantom as stated by the creators themselves. so lets have a canon war mon amie if you think u can handle it
dancing otter wit a fish

Postby Archrival » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:19 pm

CrusaderRyuoki wrote:
Gato wrote:I'll warn you now, noob, you do not want to get into a fight over a canon I know extensively. Also, have some wiki, fool. http://dannyphantom.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Danny

anyone can edit a wiki. the official name is dan phantom as stated by the creators themselves. so lets have a canon war mon amie if you think u can handle it

Ok shut the fuck up and admit you were proven wrong, no one likes an instigator.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Gato » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:27 pm

CrusaderRyuoki wrote:

Get the fuck out. Seriously. You're full of shit and talk a big game, then, when the truth is placed in front of you you deny it.

Know your place.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Imosa » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:59 pm

You guys do realize your arguing over which name is correct right? CrusaderRyuoki, if you can provide evidence that the character is named Dan Phantom, then that would be swell. Regardless, you should understand that because fandom plays a huge role in TV shows characters will often acquire new names and you shouldn't get angry at people for using a different name.

Postby CinCire » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:21 pm

I agree with Imosa.
This seems to be a lot more serious than it should be...
John Lennon

Postby nikiudel » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:18 pm

urrmessi wrote:All hail the edit buttion lolz nah but in all due respect if ya value ur life NEVER CORRECT ME AGAIN!!!!!!!

tl;dr

Postby Archrival » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:20 pm

There wasn't any need to read anyway, it was just mindless stupidity and rambling.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby mimimandy » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:23 pm

..........this looks stupid.
if u guys were talking, i think it would sound stupid, too.
control urselves and watch the language.
remember, even though i'm used to this, I'm still pretty young.
Too Cool For the Bullshit

Postby mimimandy » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:29 pm

caveman wrote:
mimimandy wrote:@ caveman One more thing: I don't even have another word 2 describe what is wrong with you. Next thing you know you'll be wondering what Jr. was thinking about if he DID have an erection. (God forgive me for giving you more ideas. :'( )
I can't beleive I'm not embarassed talking about this. :redface: I'm a girl. :eek: And I'm younger than you think. :?:

One of my grandfathers was japanise, so all of my perversion should be forgiven by default (or at least give me some slack here) lol
im sure after listening that you will feel better. :twisted: :mrgreen: It has opened my eyese about the internets tru meaning long ago. lol

Well funny things aside, that last tentacle had not only horns but also a big and scary jaw. Im seriosly afraid that if junior wont do anithing soon Mimi will be eaten by a HORNY TENTACLE :sosad:

First reaction: I laffed my guts out
Second reaction: I stuffed my guts back in and asked myself,"WTH DID I CLICK ON THAT??????"
Third reaction: I still think your worse than that guy. The internet is SO NAWT FOR......what that idiot said it was.

God is not letting you into heaven, it's just so obvious.
Too Cool For the Bullshit

Postby nikiudel » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:42 pm

caveman wrote:

That song was creepy. And funny. And disturbingly catchy.

Wait, a horny tentacle?

Postby Omniczar » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:09 pm

nikiudel wrote:
caveman wrote:

That song was creepy. And funny. And disturbingly catchy.

Wait, a horny tentacle?

WTF?! :eek:
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!