Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Sun May 29, 2011 1:09 am

Griddles: I know what you're thinking and NO, that's NOT what's gonna happen next! Sickos...

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Sun May 29, 2011 1:59 am

"This feels familiar..." LOL
This just keeps getting better and better.

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Sun May 29, 2011 2:10 am

look at the bright side, her back problem is fixed thanks Jr!

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Sun May 29, 2011 2:19 am

I'm amused with how this prelude to AfterBirth, is like a Grim Tales From Down Below's Rei season of Higurashi. Refences to the first, etc.

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Sun May 29, 2011 2:55 am

Look like Mimi underestimated Minnie, and Junior's getting an eyefull of either Mimi's choice in undergarments or something else that he never thought he'd see (esp if Mimi is going commando-which for some reason wouldn't surprise me).

Unless, of course, his 'Woah, Pink!' line means something else entirely different and I'm just sick for thinking the latter.

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Sun May 29, 2011 3:42 am

bleedkid wrote:look at the bright side, her back problem is fixed thanks Jr!


I think the whole "sharpened horns rocketed into her back" massage fixed nothing. :|

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Sun May 29, 2011 3:52 am

Littlisk wrote:
bleedkid wrote:look at the bright side, her back problem is fixed thanks Jr!


I think the whole "sharpened horns rocketed into her back" massage fixed nothing. :|


Acupuncture. lol

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Sun May 29, 2011 4:18 am

Set of horns: "Get the !@#$ in my belly!" lol

THWACK

Mimi: "Gaaah!"

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Sun May 29, 2011 5:13 am

lol, pink. I always expected her to wear maybe black or green, but meh. Yeah, go with the predictable pink. Even though pink clashes with her skin. Red demons don't do pink. It steals away from the appeal in most cases.

Don't ask me why, I'm just good with colour fashion. But then again, him being so shocked to see said pink may be because he also expected another colour.
Venus wrote:I'm amused with how this prelude to AfterBirth, is like a Grim Tales From Down Below's Rei season of Higurashi. Refences to the first, etc.

I love this comment.

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Sun May 29, 2011 5:45 am

A new page that quickly, thank you! but what about Sugar Bits? And has anyone notice Jr.s body in the first panel?
Last edited by reaperrose101 on Tue May 31, 2011 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Sun May 29, 2011 6:01 am

Double team pwnage.

I agree with pwned-by-twilight, pink just doesn't go well with a red skinned demon. Black or green, hell a fishnet or something would be ok. That may be going overboard but that's how I see demons wearing something like that. Pink? It's cute, yes. Guess she really isn't a demon on the inside, she was raised by Jeff and has a kind side to her... until he died.

Oh Jeff, no matter how many times Billy wanted you to be squashed, pulverized, burnt, pulled into pieces, wiped from existence, and killed, I still never wanted such a fate to happen to you. We'll miss you~

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Sun May 29, 2011 6:25 am

@ Reaperrose: I actually considered that as well. I know it's DMajorBoss that writes for SB, so it's not the excuse that BR is in the hospital that those pages aren't going up. (it will be though for next month most likely) I guess Bleedman is just into this arc and wants to finish it instead of only releasing a page every so often. I sort of liked the "1 month SB, 1 month PPGD" setup though. I miss it so.

@ WildNeko: Glad someone agrees with me. Fashion sense makes the fictional character.

Re:

Sun May 29, 2011 6:37 am

Bleedman wrote:Griddles: I know what you're thinking and NO, that's NOT what's gonna happen next! Sickos...

Lol, it took me a minute to get this line. xD

Re:

Sun May 29, 2011 6:58 am

Bleedman wrote:Griddles: I know what you're thinking and NO, that's NOT what's gonna happen next! Sickos...

Damn....
... I mean... of course not... who's ever want to see that.... :|

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Sun May 29, 2011 7:25 am

@ Sinistra: It took you that long?

@ Dmon: You can only imagine... I can imagine quite a number myself.

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Sun May 29, 2011 7:55 am

hehe jr has seen alot of...(pink) latley XD still best line ever

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Sun May 29, 2011 7:58 am

Fencing I expected, but control of Junior's body not so much. If Mimi is not ruing separating his head from that body maybe she'd better start. I sort of still wonder why Minnie had katana in her speech bubble when she chose the rapier, which suits her style better... and she's using her angry control-my-Nergalized-brother powers anyway.

Since Mimi's already pulled out the STFU iron, I wonder what she'll pull next. Junior's body has a selection of swords, including a nasty-looking skull one and it's right behind her.

Certainly black goes with pretty much anything. That's why it's black. Mimi is, perhaps, trying to be coy. Or perhaps she did not expect to be flashing her undergarments at anyone, seeing as how she was merely planning on crashing a castle and stealing a hand. Or is it strange that she even owns pink panties (if that's what Junior was thinking of)?

A head and spine without his body... what's a guy to do? I notice he's still got his spin on despite separation from his Nergal power source.

In any case, here's the epic showdown we've been waiting for.

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Sun May 29, 2011 8:08 am

I wouldn't put it passed her to pull out the "GTFO" tea kettle, since we haven't seen it in a while. And black does go with most everything. And when do you ever see black panties? You don't. Their always lighter colours in comics and other sorts of media. And it's a safe bet that it's unexpected for her to have such a colour being what she is and all... You know, I love this site for the fact we can have a completely casual conversation disputing a character's panty colours...

But from here, I doubt the fight will last much longer.

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Sun May 29, 2011 8:45 am

well look on the bright side he knows what color they are

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Sun May 29, 2011 9:03 am

pwned-by-twilight wrote:@ Sinistra: It took you that long?


Yea, I´m not a quick thinker. xP

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Sun May 29, 2011 9:11 am

Xi-1 wrote:Fencing I expected, but control of Junior's body not so much. If Mimi is not ruing separating his head from that body maybe she'd better start. I sort of still wonder why Minnie had katana in her speech bubble when she chose the rapier, which suits her style better... and she's using her angry control-my-Nergalized-brother powers anyway.

Since Mimi's already pulled out the STFU iron, I wonder what she'll pull next. Junior's body has a selection of swords, including a nasty-looking skull one and it's right behind her.

Certainly black goes with pretty much anything. That's why it's black. Mimi is, perhaps, trying to be coy. Or perhaps she did not expect to be flashing her undergarments at anyone, seeing as how she was merely planning on crashing a castle and stealing a hand. Or is it strange that she even owns pink panties (if that's what Junior was thinking of)?

A head and spine without his body... what's a guy to do? I notice he's still got his spin on despite separation from his Nergal power source.

In any case, here's the epic showdown we've been waiting for.


i actualy think junior is not shocked about the colour but that he is seeing panties

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Sun May 29, 2011 9:13 am

white is also expected because that would actualy match the fur on her coat.

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Sun May 29, 2011 9:15 am

Mimi said something! Granted, it was just "Gaaah!", but not only did she say something, she opened her mouth wider than an inch!

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Sun May 29, 2011 9:28 am

Oh, right... I forgot that that's a rare occasion.

Re: Minnie Skirts, Mimi Hurts

Sun May 29, 2011 9:32 am

there is always the reape of the tentecales
Topic locked