Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Sun May 22, 2011 9:53 pm

Griddles: Mimitality - Flawless Victory
My country doesn't believe that adults can be gamers too.

Re: Get Over Here

Sun May 22, 2011 10:00 pm

YES!
However, the name of that character escapes me.
And fear the power of spiked heels.

And I guess you should look out for giant javelins as well.

Edit: And I realize 15 minutes later that Mimi just ripped Junior's
head off, Predator style.

Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm

Fred Fred Burger?

Also, nice homage to Sub Zero's first Fatality there.

Sun May 22, 2011 10:25 pm

Fred Fred Burger?
That was his name?
Huh.

Anyways, I guess Minnie is going to have to do something now.
She just witnessed her brother get his head ripped off, spine included.

On a side note, I wonder if Junior even felt that?

Sun May 22, 2011 10:28 pm

...This page completely bored me. I came, found Mimi was being a tease, and left. There is nothing to analyze on this page. Mimi just spent a whole page doing one thing that didn't really surprise me. No predictions to be made. Mimi's mad at junior and I'm almost positive it's because of Jeff.

thefluffyone wrote:On a side note, I wonder if Junior even felt that?

If he can feel through his skin it means he has touch sensors on his skin. That means he can feel a punch, a tear, a decapitation. Ya know. He doesn't seem to feel it though so he probably has a very low threshold before his brain... body... nergal thing starts ignoring sensation.

Sun May 22, 2011 10:34 pm

Dammit guys. See! I told you this would happen...I just didn't want it too T.T

Sun May 22, 2011 10:40 pm

ouch!!!!!!! Jr. they have problems

Sun May 22, 2011 10:44 pm

Yes finally we are going to see some Minnie action, cat fight approaching.

Sun May 22, 2011 10:50 pm

lol nice one mimi, you'll always be my favorite :grin: (but i really hope jr makes it out alive)

Sun May 22, 2011 10:53 pm

I don't really care for junior that much, he is just a typical protagonist, all I really follow the story for is for Minnie.

Gotta love that zombie, I wish all zombies were like that.

Sun May 22, 2011 11:05 pm

Mimi has learned from Scorpion lol anyway she is scary i know Jr cannot die but is he going to tag someones hand to jump in cause Minnie is in the room and mandy,grim and Danny are in the castle to lol that be funny a tag team and minnie starts slapping mimi with the STFU glove or both slap around lol

Sun May 22, 2011 11:12 pm

Damn Mortal kombat Mode :] Is Beast

Sun May 22, 2011 11:28 pm

fun last time it was mini who got teared into pieces now its her revenge to stand and look on how grim jr is being teared into pieces :twisted:

Mon May 23, 2011 12:13 am

Well, since the Snafu was crashed, I thought I was never gonna see it. But gladly, Dave had paid for his own site and back to normal. Nice page. By the way, I want to see the new page of PPGD.

Mon May 23, 2011 12:16 am

Dark Janet wrote:Well, since the Snafu was crashed, I thought I was never gonna see it. But gladly, Dave had paid for his own site and back to normal. Nice page. By the way, I want to see the new page of PPGD.

A Snafu mod on the DA forums explained that the site was not down because Dave forgot to pay.
Last edited by Imosa on Mon May 23, 2011 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 23, 2011 12:26 am

Imosa wrote:
Dark Janet wrote:Well, since the Snafu was crashed, I thought I was never gonna see it. But gladly, Dave had paid for his own site and back to normal. Nice page. By the way, I want to see the new page of PPGD.
A Snafu mod on the DA forums explained that the site was not down because Dan forgot to pay.
Yes, I know. All people were full of despair unable to see this site. So was I.

Mon May 23, 2011 12:32 am

future_grim wrote:Yes finally we are going to see some Minnie action, cat fight approaching.

I'm just gonna point out that we were saying that 2 pages ago.

Dark Janet wrote:
Imosa wrote:
A Snafu mod on the DA forums explained that the site was not down because Dan forgot to pay.
Yes, I know. All people were full of despair unable to see this site. So was I.

Apparently you didn't know because you still claimed that this was all Dave's fault.

Mon May 23, 2011 1:52 am

Mimi is the new predator. rarrrr

Mon May 23, 2011 2:10 am

Amusing how right as I was watching Tosh.0 while looking at this page. Daniel went "Flawless Victory".

Mon May 23, 2011 2:52 am

i am starting to think jr can die if he is in his flesh mode lol its kinda brutal and epic how mimi just ripped his head off

Mon May 23, 2011 3:09 am

Real Adults play video games! Why? Its because people who doesn't want to play em is because they think the games are too violent and make excuses that games are only for babies...

God bless!!!

p.s. X-Ray! Mimi wins! Fatality! Owned!

Mon May 23, 2011 3:43 am

that's gotta hurt!
what will Minnie or Mimi do next?

Mon May 23, 2011 4:42 am

A scorpion fatality. Toasty!

Was the toasty part a reference to that gamestop scorpion promo when at the end you hear "toasty"?

Mon May 23, 2011 5:38 am

Zwei wrote:A scorpion fatality. Toasty!

Was the toasty part a reference to that gamestop scorpion promo when at the end you hear "toasty"?

Kind of, it's from MK2 onwards.
"Before MK, MK co-creator Ed Boon developed High Impact & Super High Impact. We used to play these a lot and, as the offense & defense approached the line of scrimmage, I’d say something like 'You’re toast!' which turned into 'I predict Toasty!' delivered in high operatic falsetto. Another developer there, George Petro, suggested we put some of our silly taunts into our games as easter eggs. Ed decided to go ahead & try it in MKII, so we did & the rest is history... or something..."

Mon May 23, 2011 5:41 am

Ultimate pwnage right there... not that I'm surprised. I'll be waiting to see what Minnie does in retaliation!

Fred! Always good to see you~! Like a different version of Gir, except Gir is cuter and owns when it comes to being random. Fred is the Gir for Billy and Mandy.
Topic locked