Skull-Crushing Finale

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Skull-Crushing Finale

Postby Littlisk » Wed May 18, 2011 5:12 pm

Dang... way to be a Joe Cool, Junior, with your since birth body guard dying off screen and all. o.O
"It takes the smartest people to admit theres always more to learn"

- Not a Know-it-All

Postby Omniczar » Wed May 18, 2011 5:27 pm

Junior's in big trouble. He's got TWO girls to deal with and they both can't have him! Something tells me a fight's going to happen!
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro

Postby LaughingTarget » Wed May 18, 2011 5:33 pm

Don't worry, Mimi is just going to pinch his cheeks. And that'll teach Pain to literally jump into a fight. You lose all your leverage and power if you're in the air.

Postby Imosa » Wed May 18, 2011 6:37 pm

LaughingTarget wrote:Don't worry, Mimi is just going to pinch his cheeks. And that'll teach Pain to literally jump into a fight. You lose all your leverage and power if you're in the air.

The idea is to bring your whole body weight down behind your weapon. Its not necessarily stupid.

Postby MegaTJ » Wed May 18, 2011 6:42 pm

Mixed feelings about this update. :frown: Can't decide exactly what to say. Damn. That'll suffice.
I fly through the highest and bluest of all skies...my dreams.

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Wed May 18, 2011 7:23 pm

For future reference, dental floss beats mace. No exceptions.

jetson wrote:$10 says mimi is just gonna pinch his cheeks again........

I actually wouldn't doubt this either. I'm in on this bet.

BeeAre wrote:
Grids wrote:Two words for ya...

SUGGIT?

Wish I knew what that word meant.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Alopumpkin » Wed May 18, 2011 7:30 pm

...She's Mimi and she's... awesome... Please don't tell me that had something to do with The Miz...

Aw, looks like Mim can't floss right... unless she purposely wanted to make her gums bleed. The tingling pain your gums get after that is just dee-lishus.
Lord Soth: ^ That one does have a fascination in making people more sparkly.
Sable: And here I thought the sparkles you added to everything was cocaine.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not much of a punk.

Postby Imosa » Wed May 18, 2011 7:31 pm

pwned-by-twilight wrote:For future reference, dental floss beats mace. No exceptions.

Right, because the fact that it was Mimi, and the fact that she had a meat tenderizer had nothing to do with the outcome to that fight.

Alopunk wrote:Aw, looks like Mim can't floss right... unless she purposely wanted to make her gums bleed. The tingling pain your gums get after that is just dee-lishus.

I think that happened because when Junior mentioned Jeff and struck a nerve.

Postby Dark Janet » Wed May 18, 2011 7:36 pm

Hmm, looks like Mimi and Minnie are fighting over Junior. Just like from the show "Flavor of Love".
I am Dark Janet and I am the bounty hunter.

Postby Big Blue » Wed May 18, 2011 9:35 pm

Young love, the leading cause for 90% of the cat fights in America

(sigh), America
I would if I could

but I cant

So I wont

---------------------------------
DeviantArt account: BiggBlue

Postby crumpton » Wed May 18, 2011 9:58 pm

Really? Really? A Miz reference? Bleedman, I had no idea. I had just HAD to respond. We've got the greatest reference I've heard in a while, we've got an almost kiss, and we've got an Anger Faced Minnie.

In the words of Mikai Phaifer, whose name I can never seem to spell at this quote, "Whoa whoa whoa, I'm sensing some hostility here."
*Scottish Accent* Welcome to all things Scottish, are slogan is, if it's not Scottish, it's CRAP!

Postby Imosa » Wed May 18, 2011 10:01 pm

I'm gonna laugh if Bleedman sends Mandy in to break things up before anyone fights anyone. Maybe he'll just make the next page nothing but REALLY angry faces.

Postby MegaTJ » Wed May 18, 2011 10:10 pm

Imosa wrote:I'm gonna laugh if Bleedman sends Mandy in to break things up before anyone fights anyone. Maybe he'll just make the next page nothing but REALLY angry faces.

Now, with Bleedman, that's not a bad guess...

Postby Imosa » Wed May 18, 2011 10:13 pm

MegaTJ wrote:
Imosa wrote:I'm gonna laugh if Bleedman sends Mandy in to break things up before anyone fights anyone. Maybe he'll just make the next page nothing but REALLY angry faces.

What sending Mandy to break up the tension or angry faces to do nothing but make tension.

Postby MegaTJ » Wed May 18, 2011 10:34 pm

Imosa wrote:
MegaTJ wrote:

What sending Mandy to break up the tension or angry faces to do nothing but make tension.

Either, really.

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Wed May 18, 2011 11:43 pm

Kissing someone with bleeding gums... Hm, not my idea of romance. Then again, kids nowadays are into all sorts of crazy turn-ons...

Postby Imosa » Thu May 19, 2011 12:02 am

Innocence Abandoned wrote:Kissing someone with bleeding gums... Hm, not my idea of romance. Then again, kids nowadays are into all sorts of crazy turn-ons...

It only bleeds for a second, but he'd probably taste it depending on how much tough she gives him.

Postby 4TheSwarm » Thu May 19, 2011 1:32 am

Hmm...I think she's gonna try and kill Jr. I mean he did promise to help her and Jeff...But broke it... :'(
So two cannibles are eating a clown.

I called the cops.

Postby ShadowofU » Thu May 19, 2011 5:24 am

Oh no char....*squeal* Jr with his human body. When did he learn to do that...XD.... Oh yeah, but we can't forget about all the things charles has done for us throughout the series and the comic... Also, let's pray that Mini Mandy won't kill Jr and Mimi. XD
*Pulls out pocky and melon soda* Just sit back and let the chaos begin. -__-

Postby Lonemartin » Thu May 19, 2011 6:54 am

Can we have more of this? :D

Postby GIGA-XISBASS » Thu May 19, 2011 7:24 am

Omniczar wrote:Junior's in big trouble. He's got TWO girls to deal with and they both can't have him! Something tells me a fight's going to happen!

Or if we're lucky......HAREM ENDING!! Heh that'd *Puts Shades on* be EPIC. After all people can marry multiple people at once in some countries.

Big Blue wrote:Young love, the leading cause for 90% of the cat fights in America

(sigh), America

So true, so true. Why must people try to kill each other over a guy or girl? Seriously there is such a thing as multi-marriage.

LaughingTarget wrote:Don't worry, Mimi is just going to pinch his cheeks. And that'll teach Pain to literally jump into a fight. You lose all your leverage and power if you're in the air.

Or Mimi/HER is going to Pinch Jr.'s cheeks and kiss him. XD. Yeah Pain seriously just got PWN'D. In the name of Mortal Kombat......FINISH HIM!!!! FATALITY!!!!!!!!! XD. Yeah smart move would be don't go rushing into a fight without planning ahead or at least studying your opponent. As for the power well if your heavy well heheheh body slam bomb attack will do some good damage.

MegaTJ wrote:

I agree. That sounds just like something Bleedman would do for EPICNESS & humor.

4TheSwarm wrote:Hmm...I think she's gonna try and kill Jr. I mean he did promise to help her and Jeff...But broke it... :'(

Like Jr. had a choice. I mean he had to deal with both HIM D & getting his body back under his control.

Postby Xi-1 » Thu May 19, 2011 7:39 am

<-- this guy got his cheeks pinched the first time it looked like he was going to get kissed. I see a repeating theme. Mimi can easily pull an Asuna-san here. The fake-out would probably even piss Minnie off more in the 'what? you think he's not good enough?!' way.

I'm surprised Junior learned to go to flesh state outside of illusion, dreams, or soul-state... but then Mimi wouldn't have anything to pinch otherwise. Also, being more than just bones makes Junior more susceptible to wounds.

But since most of us are seeing the pinched cheeks, maybe we'll get an actual kiss, which will in turn sending Minnie into a flying, bat-outta-Hell rage. Epic b!tchslap battle ensues (reference to the Dex-Mandark fight).

I see Mimi's tail is empty again. Where'd the flashlight and meat tenderizer go? The woman has easy access to Hammerspace? Look, no Wacky Sack!
A Page Flipper

Postby future_grim » Thu May 19, 2011 10:51 am

I don't believe that Minnie will engage in a fight in her current state (lacking demon powers and all), I think she'll just follow her mothers footsteps and manipulate a few key players to get her revenge.
Life is better with a little bit of DEATH here and there.

Postby Imosa » Thu May 19, 2011 12:33 pm

future_grim wrote:I don't believe that Minnie will engage in a fight in her current state (lacking demon powers and all), I think she'll just follow her mothers footsteps and manipulate a few key players to get her revenge.

I imagine that's what those two in Afterbirth are for. That and some back manipulation.

Postby LaughingTarget » Thu May 19, 2011 1:38 pm

Imosa wrote:

The idea is to bring your whole body weight down behind your weapon. Its not necessarily stupid.

Actually, that's the problem, the power is limited to the force of the falling weight, in this case, the falling force of the mace head. Because of various counter forces, falling won't add to the muscle force, it will simply negate it. The strongest and fastest strikes possible require a heavy leverage point to brace against. If you have a spring loaded launcher and a ball, the ball will fly out with greater force than if you swung your arm in the direction and fired because the Earth is a gigantic mass compared to your arm and the ball doesn't lose its forward force because it can't move the planet. If you ever happen across a fair or carnival that has the strength test game where you use a mallet to hit a weight into the bell by hitting a lever, you can test this yourself by seeing if you can get a better result jumping at the target vs taking a braced stance. There's a reason woodcutters don't jump at logs to split them into firewood.

That and its just plain stupid to jump at an unknown enemy that can manifest steak knives from the ground.

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!