Sharp Reflexes

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Sharp Reflexes

Postby Imosa » Thu May 19, 2011 3:13 pm

grimfan620 wrote:Also I know Billy and Mandy are not related, I was talking about her dad nergal Jr, he is billys cousin. I agree with a lot of that thou haha. Also this is random but I love your aviator nerdgal demon heart thingy.

Oh ok, there is a mix of who is who's dad and how since Billy isn't actually Jeff's dad. He just hatched the egg. In the same way, Grim isn't actually Minnie's dad, he just... failed to kill her.
God that family tree is fucked up.
Also thanks, there is an animated version of the heart in my art thread(see my sig).

Postby Omniczar » Thu May 19, 2011 6:00 pm

Imosa wrote:
grimfan620 wrote:Also I know Billy and Mandy are not related, I was talking about her dad nergal Jr, he is billys cousin. I agree with a lot of that thou haha. Also this is random but I love your aviator nerdgal demon heart thingy.

Oh ok, there is a mix of who is who's dad and how since Billy isn't actually Jeff's dad. He just hatched the egg. In the same way, Grim isn't actually Minnie's dad, he just... failed to kill her.
God that family tree is fucked up.
Also thanks, there is an animated version of the heart in my art thread(see my sig).

Yep, that family tree is all fucked up.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro

Postby Shaoraia » Sun May 22, 2011 3:31 pm

Imosa wrote:
Shaoraia wrote:
Did knives actually just fly out of the ground and impale people or is that somehow an illusion or what not. This is really weird.

That looked like it was from the games"The Suffering" and "The Suffering: Ties that bind"

No idea what that is. Why are they similar?

actualy yeah almost exactly the main character smlams his hands into the ground and large blades come out and impale those near him and for an added bonus slash down at those comming towards him.

Postby Omniczar » Sun May 22, 2011 9:35 pm

Because we didn't get Raptured, does that mean we are all going to join Him in hell?
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!