Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Sat May 14, 2011 7:22 pm

Griddles: "Mimi's strategy: Toss and floss, like a boss"

Re: Sharp Reflexes

Sat May 14, 2011 7:35 pm

why was mimi flossing?
Mimi Toss then floss then fighting a boss

Sat May 14, 2011 7:41 pm

ReaperGal wrote:why was mimi flossing?

Thank you for asking the obvious question. Indeed, I'll be interested to find out. Maybe it's part of her strategy to beat Pain or its just a quirk and her strategy is largely based around that hammer she has there.
Also, how was she attacking? Did knives actually just fly out of the ground and impale people or is that somehow an illusion or what not. This is really weird.

Sat May 14, 2011 7:44 pm

Oh man, that was just great! Grids your hilarious, this is now my favorite page.

Sat May 14, 2011 8:13 pm

Did knives actually just fly out of the ground and impale people or is that somehow an illusion or what not. This is really weird.

That looked like it was from the games"The Suffering" and "The Suffering: Ties that bind"

Sat May 14, 2011 8:16 pm

DAMN THEY GOT OWNED Lolz;D!!! Feel the fury of mah kitchen knifes!

God Bless!!!

Sat May 14, 2011 8:33 pm

Shaoraia wrote:
Did knives actually just fly out of the ground and impale people or is that somehow an illusion or what not. This is really weird.

That looked like it was from the games"The Suffering" and "The Suffering: Ties that bind"

No idea what that is. Why are they similar?

Sat May 14, 2011 8:46 pm

great power of Mimi

Sat May 14, 2011 9:06 pm

Don't! Kill! Lord! PAIN!!!! :'(

Sat May 14, 2011 9:28 pm

How did they update so quickly? It's impossible. O.o

Sat May 14, 2011 9:36 pm

hell hath no fury compared to that of a women scorn

Sat May 14, 2011 11:12 pm

I think the flossings cuz she's gonna bite somebody..

Sat May 14, 2011 11:58 pm

Well, that's one area attack I've never seen before?

Sun May 15, 2011 3:46 am

PROTOTYPE REFERENCE :D lol time for her to use the Meat Tenderizer

Sun May 15, 2011 4:17 am

Imosa wrote:
ReaperGal wrote:why was mimi flossing?

Thank you for asking the obvious question. Indeed, I'll be interested to find out. Maybe it's part of her strategy to beat Pain or its just a quirk and her strategy is largely based around that hammer she has there.
Also, how was she attacking? Did knives actually just fly out of the ground and impale people or is that somehow an illusion or what not. This is really weird.

Maybe it was her mother's power before
or maybe HIM gave the ability to her to retrieve the artifact

Sun May 15, 2011 10:50 am

ReaperGal wrote:Maybe it was her mother's power before

Are you just suggesting ideas or do you have any reason for thinking that?

Sun May 15, 2011 11:58 am

the floss is used as a taunt which is why pain was like dont play with me. that or she'll use it to tie him up then bash him with the meat tenderizer. anywho all the speculations are nice especially the prototype reference one. i think that makes the most sense.

Sun May 15, 2011 4:25 pm

Steak knivey!

Sun May 15, 2011 5:55 pm

Will pain have a sledge hammer through the skull like how most mid bosses get to the face or will Jr go epic save

Sun May 15, 2011 6:32 pm

Imosa wrote:

I was looking for the reason
if Mimi captured Minnie on heaven she didn't use "the move"
and also the part when Jr. was taken hostage and also the one with the ice cream man

Sun May 15, 2011 7:15 pm

ReaperGal wrote:
Imosa wrote:

and also the part when Jr. was taken hostage and also the one with the ice cream man

When she took Minnie, she didn't have to use the knives because they would have been inappropriate, however she did use some other method to cut the angel.
I don't know what specific instance you are talking about with the hostage situation but if your talking about when Jeff tricked everyone she didn't need the knives then either, however she did use STFU Iron, and FAG... thing, which she also got out of nowhere like the meat tenderizer.
While dealing with the Ice Cream man, she could not have used her powers because it would have blown her cover.

Sun May 15, 2011 8:32 pm

When she took Minnie, she didn't have to use the knives because they would have been inappropriate, however she did use some other method to cut the angel.
I don't know what specific instance you are talking about with the hostage situation but if your talking about when Jeff tricked everyone she didn't need the knives then either, however she did use STFU Iron, and FAG... thing, which she also got out of nowhere like the meat tenderizer.
While dealing with the Ice Cream man, she could not have used her powers because it would have blown her cover.[/quote]

meaning?
did it mean that when she battle HIM she didn't use her powers?

Sun May 15, 2011 8:57 pm

CONGRADTRULATIONS turns out your a BIIIIIIG hero and were throing a parde in your honor i get to drive the float and pain IS IN CHARGE OF CONFETI

Sun May 15, 2011 8:59 pm

woah Mimi got her own lol

love u Bleedman! w00t

Sun May 15, 2011 9:41 pm

ReaperGal wrote:
Imosa wrote:
ReaperGal wrote:I was looking for the reason

While dealing with the Ice Cream man, she could not have used her powers because it would have blown her cover.

meaning?
did it mean that when she battle HIM she didn't use her powers?

I dunno what it means, weren't you trying to argue that Him gave Mimi powers for the mission or that Mimi's powers are her mother's powers?
I was just responding on the reasons I thought you were giving.
Topic locked