Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Re: Judge; Dread

Thu May 12, 2011 6:26 am

Why are we even letting Dark Janet stay here? She is clearly a troll.

Re: Judge; Dread

Thu May 12, 2011 4:19 pm

GeoffTheAtomic wrote:Why are we even letting Dark Janet stay here? She is clearly a troll.
Geoff, I'm no longer a troll. I'm trying to be good.

Re: Judge; Dread

Thu May 12, 2011 7:10 pm

Dark Janet wrote:
GeoffTheAtomic wrote:Why are we even letting Dark Janet stay here? She is clearly a troll.
Geoff, I'm no longer a troll. I'm trying to be good.

Well, as of right now, you aren't doing a good job.

Re: Judge; Dread

Thu May 12, 2011 7:55 pm

Omniczar wrote:
Dark Janet wrote:
GeoffTheAtomic wrote:Why are we even letting Dark Janet stay here? She is clearly a troll.
Geoff, I'm no longer a troll. I'm trying to be good.
Well, as of right now, you aren't doing a good job.
...Dammit.

Re: Judge; Dread

Thu May 12, 2011 8:28 pm

Janet, your posts confound me.

You seem to have some serious reading comprehension/attention deficit issues.

If you are an adult, you should on your own, try to fix these, perhaps by seeing a doctor/studying English language textbooks.

If you are a child, you should notify the nearest adult that you are having issues with attention and/or critical thinking.

Re: Judge; Dread

Thu May 12, 2011 9:33 pm

BeeAre wrote:Janet, your posts confound me. You seem to have some serious reading comprehension/attention deficit issues. If you are an adult, you should on your own, try to fix these, perhaps by seeing a doctor/studying English language textbooks. If you are a child, you should notify the nearest adult that you are having issues with attention and/or critical thinking.
Yes, I'm only 20. I'm still in college when I'm going to Academy of Arts next year. I'm a artist, too, just like Bleedman. And PPGD is going to be on HBO. Oh, yeah, I was wrong. The RRB will NOT become vampires. I was really wrong.

Re: Judge; Dread

Thu May 12, 2011 10:01 pm

Dark Janet wrote:
BeeAre wrote:Janet, your posts confound me. You seem to have some serious reading comprehension/attention deficit issues. If you are an adult, you should on your own, try to fix these, perhaps by seeing a doctor/studying English language textbooks. If you are a child, you should notify the nearest adult that you are having issues with attention and/or critical thinking.
Yes, I'm only 20. I'm still in college when I'm going to Academy of Arts next year. I'm a artist, too, just like Bleedman. And PPGD is going to be on HBO. Oh, yeah, I was wrong. The RRB will NOT become vampires. I was really wrong.

Here we go again.

Re: Judge; Dread

Thu May 12, 2011 10:24 pm

back on track shall we i dont want jack to fight sam
hes to strong id rather see beserker buttercup in action
any thoughts

Re: Judge; Dread

Thu May 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Buttercup's in a daze right now, besides, I think it would be hilarious to see her get all goggled-eyed when she sees how amazing Jack is in combat.

And can you please improve your grammar? Thank you.

Re: Judge; Dread

Thu May 12, 2011 11:35 pm

I apologize if this isn't a good time to bring this up, and excuse my lack of knowledge on the Darkstar Council's names, but of the four giant mech guys that came through the portal on page 115, I haven't seen anything of the large reddish one. Mr. Green is over hacking XJ-9, Big Purple got Jack'd, and Little Purple is out with Monkey. So, whatever happened to #4?

Re: Judge; Dread

Thu May 12, 2011 11:58 pm

He's in the hole he dug up for Bell a few pages back.

Re: Judge; Dread

Fri May 13, 2011 12:29 am

DemonFlower wrote:He's in the hole he dug up for Bell a few pages back.

This.

Re: Judge; Dread

Fri May 13, 2011 9:54 pm

Omniczar wrote:
DemonFlower wrote:He's in the hole he dug up for Bell a few pages back.

This.

if thats true then there are 3 enemies in the hole so blossom needs some backup to go down there

Re: Judge; Dread

Fri May 13, 2011 10:35 pm

It is true, see: http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=218

And here, you can see that Bell is talking to him while he's digging: http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=227

Pretty sure Blossom will have some back up with Bubbles with her, if she's enough to help her, that is.

Re: Judge; Dread

Fri May 13, 2011 11:35 pm

DemonFlower wrote:It is true, see: http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=218

And here, you can see that Bell is talking to him while he's digging: http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=227

Pretty sure Blossom will have some back up with Bubbles with her, if she's enough to help her, that is.


nah, blossom is a big girl she can handle it herself.

Re: Judge; Dread

Fri May 13, 2011 11:41 pm

I'm not too sure about that since Blossom can't even seem to handle Bell on her own. She only manage to get one hit on her mostly she got distracted. Also seeing as she wasn't too happy about that, I don't think she'll be messing around this time. But I suppose it's gonna be one of those "wait and see" kinda deals.

Re: Judge; Dread

Sat May 14, 2011 2:43 am

rac7d wrote:if thats true then there are 3 enemies in the hole so blossom needs some backup to go down there

Well I wouldn't count Gir as a full enemy, especially stacked up against the other two down there... more like 2 1/4 enemies, in my opinion. But yeah, it seems pretty evenly matched or even slightly favoring the villains depending on the destructive power of Mr. Beetle there.

Re: Judge; Dread

Sat May 14, 2011 11:55 pm

Also, Blossom is stubborn.

Re: Judge; Dread

Sun May 15, 2011 12:49 am

Yeah, that is true.

Re: Judge; Dread

Tue May 17, 2011 6:13 pm

But then again. Bell is also down there and Bell beat Blossom the last time they fought.
Topic locked