The Molar Express

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Molar Express

Postby Gato » Wed May 04, 2011 12:27 am

Dark Janet wrote:I am a Dark Princess, no one ever provoke me, especially Archrival.

You're a fucking child on the internet who is failing at trying to be a troll.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Dark Janet » Wed May 04, 2011 1:37 am

Gato wrote:
Dark Janet wrote:I am a Dark Princess, no one ever provoke me, especially Archrival.
*firece with anger* You fool! I'm a grown woman! I warned you not to provoke me, and you did not listen! *charges darkish purple energy form a orb and black lighting* Now cut it out, or else we'll get banned.
I am Dark Janet and I am the bounty hunter.

Postby Unlimited » Wed May 04, 2011 1:53 am

Dark Janet wrote:
Gato wrote:
*firece with anger* You fool! I'm a grown woman! I warned you not to provoke me, and you did not listen! *charges darkish purple energy form a orb and black lighting* Now cut it out, or else we'll get banned.

OH NO!! WE'LL GOING TO GET BANNED! WE'RE SORRY! WE'RE SORRY!!!!!!!

Shut the fuck up already, you deluded child troll. You're pathetic!

On topic...
Holy crap! Buttercup's in deep shit now.
Let's hope those energy waves only inflicts small amount of damage.
Like a flesh wound.
Memento mori

Postby BeeAre » Wed May 04, 2011 3:49 am

Dark Janet wrote:
Gato wrote:

Simmer down now, you are mixing up fantasy ans reality again. There are pills for that.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Archrival » Wed May 04, 2011 3:59 am

Must....resist....temptat..woops too late. *pokes angry twifag with stick*
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Dark Janet » Wed May 04, 2011 7:53 am

Unlimited wrote:[quote="D *firece with anger* You fool! I'm a grown woman! I warned you not to provoke me, and you did not listen! *charges darkish purple energy form a orb and black lighting* Now cut it out, or else we'll get banned.
OH NO!! WE'LL GOING TO GET BANNED! WE'RE SORRY! WE'RE SORRY!!!!!!! Shut the fuck up already, you deluded child troll. You're pathetic! On topic... Holy crap! Buttercup's in deep shit now. Let's hope those energy waves only inflicts small amount of damage. Like a flesh wound.[/quote] Ah, I forgive you. But please don't call me a child. I'm 20 and still single.

Postby Dark Janet » Wed May 04, 2011 7:56 am

Archrival wrote:
Must....resist....temptat..woops too late. *pokes angry twifag with stick*
*uses karate self-defense and chops Archrival's arm*

Postby Archrival » Wed May 04, 2011 7:58 am

Quote fail....and the single bit does not surprise me. *Blocks with RP shield* Get your ass in the RP forum if you gonna pull that shit on me. Also don't double post.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Gato » Wed May 04, 2011 9:48 am

Dark Janet wrote:
Unlimited wrote:
D *firece with anger* You fool! I'm a grown woman! I warned you not to provoke me, and you did not listen! *charges darkish purple energy form a orb and black lighting* Now cut it out, or else we'll get banned.[/quote] [quote= "Dark Janet wrote:OH NO!! WE'LL GOING TO GET BANNED! WE'RE SORRY! WE'RE SORRY!!!!!!! Shut the fuck up already, you deluded child troll. You're pathetic! On topic... Holy crap! Buttercup's in deep shit now. Let's hope those energy waves only inflicts small amount of damage. Like a flesh wound. Ah, I forgive you. But please don't call me a child. I'm 20 and still single.

And I'm 25. Age has no revelance if you're going to act like a fucking child. Take that shit elsewhere.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Dark Janet » Wed May 04, 2011 10:24 am

*firece with anger* You fool! I'm a grown woman! I warned you not to provoke me, and you did not listen! *charges darkish purple energy form a orb and black lighting* Now cut it out, or else we'll get banned.[/quote] Simmer down now, you are mixing up fantasy ans reality again. There are pills for that.[/quote] Gato and Archrival started it! They kept calling me child and TwiFag! Please make them stop! This made me angry.

Postby Unlimited » Wed May 04, 2011 11:18 am

Oh, we users will stop...

Only when    you've finally learnt to GROW THE FUCK UP, YOU TWIFAG!!!   
Memento mori

Postby Archrival » Wed May 04, 2011 11:19 am

Unlimited wrote:Oh, we users will stop...

Only when    you've finally learnt to GROW THE FUCK UP, YOU TWIFAG!!!   

This.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby CrusaderRyuoki » Wed May 04, 2011 11:45 am

oh internet, you never cease to amuse me with the fail trolls, pro trolls, and people who just dont give a fuck. (can we not say fuck?) idk anyways dark princess lady who is 20 and single go find a man. the other guy, keep doing what ur doing. as for the comic cant we all just get along and marvel in its awesomeness without all the fail quotes (you know who you are) and wannabe RPers (again you know who you are)
dancing otter wit a fish

Postby Archrival » Wed May 04, 2011 11:54 am

CrusaderRyuoki wrote:oh internet, you never cease to amuse me with the fail trolls, pro trolls, and people who just dont give a fuck. (can we not say fuck?) idk anyways dark princess lady who is 20 and single go find a man. the other guy, keep doing what ur doing. as for the comic cant we all just get along and marvel in its awesomeness without all the fail quotes (you know who you are) and wannabe RPers (again you know who you are)

1. Yes the internet is hilarious 2. Yes you can say fuck, you can say anything you like here 3. I agree she needs to get laid and fast 4. Thanks I will do and 5. I hope you stay long here and get a post count like mine cus I think you're one of the best newbs ever.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Rhapsodna » Wed May 04, 2011 1:06 pm

Dark Janet wrote:*firece with anger* You fool! I'm a grown woman! I warned you not to provoke me, and you did not listen! *charges darkish purple energy form a orb and black lighting* Now cut it out, or else we'll get banned.
Simmer down now, you are mixing up fantasy ans reality again. There are pills for that.[/quote] Gato and Archrival started it! They kept calling me child and TwiFag! Please make them stop! This made me angry.[/quote]
Ah, Sarcasm......

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ CONTRACT?

Postby apstorm » Wed May 04, 2011 1:40 pm

Nested quotes: Count your tags and make sure there's as many opens as there are closes for all tags used. If you know any markup languages, proficiency in them helps in this respect (how many HTML tags can you nest effectively?)

Also helps to use the Preview function, unless you know what you're doing. (For great justice)

Gotta wonder where that 'u mad?' thing is from, actually. I suppose I could just look it up. Recently looked up 'Son, I am disappoint' and took away from it that it really didn't have all that definitive an origin. Probably something similar here.
Being a part-time EVE pilot, I'm quite familiar with the saying itself, at least. "YOU PODDED ME YOU ASSHOLE!" "u mad?"

Ramble-ramble-ramble.
"Dropping a warship on me is cheating...take it back!"

"Having left his homeland, he never yields, never retreats, and never regrets. He faces forward and never looks back! He's manly! He's tenacious! Kamina of Team Gurren is here to take you on. Lets go!"

Postby Dark Janet » Wed May 04, 2011 1:47 pm

Rhapsodna wrote:
Dark Janet wrote:*firece with anger* You fool! I'm a grown woman! I warned you not to provoke me, and you did not listen! *charges darkish purple energy form a orb and black lighting* Now cut it out, or else we'll get banned.
Simmer down now, you are mixing up fantasy ans reality again. There are pills for that.
Gato and Archrival started it! They kept calling me child and TwiFag! Please make them stop! This made me angry.[/quote] Image[/quote] Yes, I am mad.

Postby Archrival » Wed May 04, 2011 1:51 pm

Good then I've done my job...
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Dark Janet » Wed May 04, 2011 2:01 pm

Unlimited wrote:Oh, we users will stop... Only when    you've finally learnt to GROW THE FUCK UP, YOU TWIFAG!!!   
This is outragous. Why are you calling me twifag? I am a beautiful woman. I just wish this had to stop. I love you, ok? I don't want to hurt anyone's feeling. Even BR, Seiryuga, anybody else. Please let's just start over and come back to our senses. I will come back 1 hour, ok, hon?

Postby Archrival » Wed May 04, 2011 2:06 pm

SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby rac7d » Wed May 04, 2011 3:15 pm

well finally smantha made contact with her
i hope buttercup can take her out not jack
and what happene to her arms i know she has a metalic arm to increase strenght but it looks kinda bulky now was it liiek that beofre it does it change at will and the energy she is emitting that new i guess bleedman wanted to make her more at buttercups level finally we can see another epic catfight
on the other hand is bubbles okay yet to chase after bell since olga is still to paralyzed to run and blossom must save her

Postby Omniczar » Wed May 04, 2011 4:20 pm

So who do you think'll take out Samantha? Buttercup or Jack?

And Dark Janet, relax, you really think your the only one who puts up with shit from these guys? It's like the military, you get shouted at for every bad thing you do, with the exception that you don't cause the $700,000+ of tax payer money to be lost if you screw up super badly.

And rac, please you better grammar so we can read things better. I'm only used to reading good grammar.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro

Postby Dark Janet » Wed May 04, 2011 4:28 pm

Omniczar wrote:So who do you think'll take out Samantha? Buttercup or Jack? And Dark Janet, relax, you really think your the only one who puts up with shit from these guys? It's like the military, you get shouted at for every bad thing you do, with the exception that you don't cause the $700,000+ of tax payer money to be lost if you screw up super badly. And rac, please you better grammar so we can read things better. I'm only used to reading good grammar.
*sighs deeply* Thank you, I'm glad you saved me from threat. When Archrival called me TwiFag, we all started arguing in whole time. Will you please protect me?

Postby Omniczar » Wed May 04, 2011 4:47 pm

Personally, I can't protect you, even if I could. That'd get me in the same predicament as you're in. However, I will trying to make sure you keep off these guys' bad side, well, as much as I possibly can anyway.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro

Postby Maru » Wed May 04, 2011 5:27 pm

Hey, hey, hey, go easy on the kid, er, I mean Dark Queen of whateveritz... It's not really something to go to internet war about. Besides, people who get into fights on the internet are retarded. Right? Either way, Janet has my sympathy.

And now for what I came here to do...Sam's playing Stewie. Tell me someone gets that joke.
My DA
My Soundcloud (WARNING: May contain flat Japanese singing)
Feathers: hiatus'd
Manly Crust Breather

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!