The Molar Express

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Molar Express

Postby Dark Janet » Sat May 07, 2011 9:03 pm

Stufflikehearts wrote:You are such a troll.
Aw, come on. =.= What about Boomer that he looks like Justin Timberlake? Brick can sing Dirty Diana from Micheal Jackson. And Butch is Chris Angel in MindFreak show.
I am Dark Janet and I am the bounty hunter.

Postby Zarengo » Sat May 07, 2011 9:05 pm

trolololololololol

Trolly say whaa??

Postby Dark Janet » Sat May 07, 2011 10:36 pm

Zarengo wrote:trolololololololol Trolly say whaa??
I said RRB will be here. All I want is the RRB are being vampires, not in twilight. I watched Blade from the movie.

Postby Doctress Who » Sat May 07, 2011 10:39 pm

Oh look, it answered to the name trolly. :)
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Zarengo » Sat May 07, 2011 10:40 pm

Dark Janet wrote: Trolololololololololololollll

Fixed*

Postby Princess » Sat May 07, 2011 10:40 pm

It's not even a good troll :(
Don't lose your way.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
Whatbutt: She's got enough tea to throw into a harbor and start another revolution.
Oct 31, 2014 at 4:23 pm EST, sempai finally noticed me.
Snafu Mods Suck 2k14.
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby BeeAre » Sun May 08, 2011 3:09 am

it's a great troll because this person's exact and identically-parsed requests are also on my DA. If it is a troll, consider me trolled.

Janet, please, calm down, and think about what you're asking: you want the Rowdyruffs to be vampires? Why? Because they're attractive that way? How does that help the story, huh? :\
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Dark Janet » Sun May 08, 2011 7:28 am

BeeAre wrote:it's a great troll because this person's exact and identically-parsed requests are also on my DA. If it is a troll, consider me trolled. Janet, please, calm down, and think about what you're asking: you want the Rowdyruffs to be vampires? Why? Because they're attractive that way? How does that help the story, huh? :\
Ok, I'll give you my answer. 1. I watched movie Blade as Wesely Snipes, he's a dhampir. 2. I played a video game was BloodRayne, she's a dhampir, too. 3. I watched movie in 1992 was called Innocent Blood, Marie was a vampire, she was played by Anne Paradulli. These are my reasons. Oh, today is Mother's Day. I'm going to give gift to my mom.

Postby Xi-1 » Sun May 08, 2011 8:07 am

Ooh, Samantha got some mad mods this time. Probably to her legs, too. Her gauntlets remind me of something Hakase whipped up in the 'Negima!?' omake at the end of one of the episodes... except no nikuman. Unfortunately, cybernetic modifications make one a viable target for a Samurai Jack Attack, even Samantha. I'm lookin' forward to this, although I wondered about Dexter too. At least Sam decided to focus on the one with whom she already has a disagreement, instead of hitting Dexter.

Dark Janet, I was under the impression that dhampires were lesser vampires. For the record, I want it said that Shinso (or was it Shinsho) are the only truly cool Vampires: they have the power to control other vampires, not just their respective targets, and many of them are True Daylight Walkers. In other words, the only Vampire-folk I like are Evangeline (Negima) and Moka (RosaVamp). The 'Twilight' vamps can truly take a stake for the damage they've done to the Vampire rep. Or at least I'd be happy to watch Eva-san mop the floor with them while Chachamaru prepares her tea.

Sort of like how Sam Sucker-punched Buttercup. Who'm I kidding? That's probably the only one Sam's getting in like that: Jack's on it.

EDIT: Sam also sent Blossom flying, but I notice Buttercup still retains her teeth. Tough luck, Sammy. Try again later.
A Page Flipper

Postby GeoffTheAtomic » Sun May 08, 2011 1:47 pm

Dark Janet wrote:
BeeAre wrote:it's a great troll because this person's exact and identically-parsed requests are also on my DA. If it is a troll, consider me trolled. Janet, please, calm down, and think about what you're asking: you want the Rowdyruffs to be vampires? Why? Because they're attractive that way? How does that help the story, huh? :\
Ok, I'll give you my answer. 1. I watched movie Blade as Wesely Snipes, he's a dhampir. 2. I played a video game was BloodRayne, she's a dhampir, too. 3. I watched movie in 1992 was called Innocent Blood, Marie was a vampire, she was played by Anne Paradulli. These are my reasons. Oh, today is Mother's Day. I'm going to give gift to my mom.

OK. Your a non-sensicul troll, a twifag and an insane person. WE GET IT!!! Just go to android hell already!!!

Postby Dark Janet » Sun May 08, 2011 5:08 pm

GeoffTheAtomic wrote:
Dark Janet wrote:
OK. Your a non-sensicul troll, a twifag and an insane person. WE GET IT!!! Just go to android hell already!!!
Ok, fine. But you owe me $40.

Postby Unlimited » Sun May 08, 2011 6:10 pm

Dark Janet wrote:Ok, fine. But you owe me $40.

He/She owes you NOTHING!!!
Now burn in Android Hell because it's a real place!!!!
Memento mori

Postby Omniczar » Sun May 08, 2011 9:06 pm

Causing trouble already? And how do you expect to get $40 from people on this site?
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro

Postby Dark Janet » Sun May 08, 2011 9:42 pm

Omniczar wrote:
Causing trouble already? And how do you expect to get $40 from people on this site?
*sighs* You know what? I'm going to cut off the vampire stuff in this PPGD comic. They'll give me $40 if it means no vampires. Ok, everyone, no more vampires.

Postby Xi-1 » Sun May 08, 2011 9:52 pm

There weren't any to begin, but there IS an enchanted sword-wielding samurai. Jack, your turn.
A Page Flipper

Postby Dark Janet » Sun May 08, 2011 10:34 pm

Xi-1 wrote:There weren't any to begin, but there IS an enchanted sword-wielding samurai. Jack, your turn.
Xi-1, pay $40 if there are no vampires in this PPGD comic.

Postby Omniczar » Sun May 08, 2011 11:50 pm

Dark Janet wrote:
Xi-1 wrote:There weren't any to begin, but there IS an enchanted sword-wielding samurai. Jack, your turn.

Okay, what the hell is with the $40? Your eventually going to get someone irritated with you.
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Postby Gato » Mon May 09, 2011 12:06 am

Omniczar wrote:
Dark Janet wrote:

Okay, what the hell is with the $40? Your eventually going to get someone irritated with you.

You mean we're all not all ready? ;)
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Omniczar » Mon May 09, 2011 12:10 am

Okay, I'm confused now. Is there some sort of secret meaning to the $40 that I missed or I'm I just a complete moron?

Postby Gato » Mon May 09, 2011 12:16 am

No, it appears to be a random number. Though, a good troll would request $69.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Omniczar » Mon May 09, 2011 12:18 am

That's the problem with trolls: smart, veteran noob-haters = trollbane. And this site is full of trollbanes.

Postby Archrival » Mon May 09, 2011 2:57 am

Omniczar wrote:That's the problem with trolls: smart, veteran noob-haters = trollbane. And this site is full of trollbanes.

You rang?
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby GeoffTheAtomic » Mon May 09, 2011 6:50 am

I owe you nothing......... NOTHING!!!
You wanna troll? OK then! Your post is fake and gay!
Unlimited wrote:He/She owes you NOTHING!!!
Now burn in Android Hell because it's a real place!!!!

I'm a he. Thanks for the backup! :)

Postby Doctress Who » Mon May 09, 2011 9:56 am

I'm surrounded by idiots.

I'm just going to...leave this here for everyone still responding to Dark Janet:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnhF1QAEZjU
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Archrival » Mon May 09, 2011 10:11 am

Doctress Who wrote:Image

I'm surrounded by idiots.

I'm just going to...leave this here for everyone still responding to Dark Janet:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnhF1QAEZjU

TROLOLOLOLOL
SUPPPAAAHHH

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!