Vault Vanguards

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Vault Vanguards

Postby ReaperX » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:51 pm

It's about to go down!!

P.S. Why the heck does the PS3 not work!!! >:(
ReaperX

Postby Omniczar » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:32 pm

Big Blue wrote:now there's an awkward moment,

running into your friend while your sister's "riding" you.

Wow, that was terrible.
Omniczar: Why is everything against me?
BeeAre: Because you are representing the spiritual monkey, as the classical buffoon or jester or fool of a joke. 'Tis Shakespearean.
Omniczar: I knew being a volunteer at Ren Faire would come back to haunt me someday.

Check out my fanfiction here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2168375/Teddypro

Postby bleedkid » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:58 pm

ReaperX wrote:It's about to go down!!

P.S. Why the heck does the PS3 not work!!! >:(

PSN is being attacked by a group of hackers.

Postby Gato » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:14 pm

Even Minnie is shocked and awed!
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby Innocence Abandoned » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:34 pm

Never knew Mimi's tail was opposable... This opens up a whole new realm of perverted possibilities.

Postby BeeAre » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:24 am

Innocence Abandoned wrote:Never knew Mimi's tail was opposable... This opens up a whole new realm of perverted possibilities.

thanks for conceiving of this so that way the internet can have it :[
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby GridsNaranek » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:31 am

Innocence Abandoned wrote:Never knew Mimi's tail was opposable... This opens up a whole new realm of perverted possibilities.

Bleed's way ahead of ya.
Bloodsguar Studios member

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby 1priness62 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:39 pm

i seen a scence like this before also what wrong with disney movies if you ask me their going crazy with all the pirate of the caribean movies :roll: i mean a foutain of youth come on

Postby Gato » Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:56 pm

1priness62 wrote:i seen a scence like this before also what wrong with disney movies if you ask me their going crazy with all the pirate of the caribean movies :roll: i mean a foutain of youth come on

This is not the place to discuss anything other than the comic. There are appropriate forums for a discussion of the latest "Pirates" movie.
Archrival- Now you sir have potential, definately so if Blood tolerates you. I feel you could be an asset to the forum amongst the muck.
Zelosse- I spent the last 30 minutes watching Gato's Avatar. Jesus christ it's so cute it sickens me.

Postby electronic-musix » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:07 pm

Bleedman likes copy & pasteing images.

Postby MegaTJ » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:38 pm

electronic-musix wrote:Bleedman likes copy & pasteing images.

You know this how?
I fly through the highest and bluest of all skies...my dreams.

Postby konata5 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:42 pm

Question. i do google image searches for cool bleedman pics...but i find alot of hentai to of bleedmans work is it bleedman or a buddy of his or someone who is good at drawing cause i see alot of pics of Minnie and Bell? just asking im probably not the 1st to ask im just asking my friends like it lol

Postby Gato » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:56 pm

Bleedman has a DA under the same name. I'd suggest going there.

Postby konata5 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:13 pm

whats a DA im a slow to catch on and slow understanding person O_o

Postby Mr Maticus » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:19 pm

I had a feeling Bleedman was gonna mention PSN being down eventually. Ironically it happened after Portal 2 came out, when Steam and PSN combined... I bet some faggot PC hacker caused this incedent. The new comic, I thought the reactions were priceless. :grin: Luckily, Ratchet and Clank isn't online based, too much at least. M.A.G. is unfortunately, completely online based so I'm screwed there. :evil:

Postby HiTKiLL » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:21 pm

konata5 wrote:whats a DA im a slow to catch on and slow understanding person O_o

da : deviant art.
http://www.deviantart.com/
In the belly of the best, I’m a wolf amongst sheep
At the bottom of the hill, but at the top of the street
Above the boulevard, schoolyard, victim of deceit
And your running hard, but this wolf it’s always at your feet
Ya you’ve seen it all before, but the wolf’s outside your door
And you’re old enough to run, you ain’t hiding anymore
Another victim of the star spangled banner of the street
Now you’re in the world of the wolves
And we welcome all you sheep

Postby konata5 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:15 pm

for something like Playstation you never lets the microsoft and computer assholes combine thats like combining um like a uh big bug inside you to suck up all weaknesses and poison you from the inside thats why i hate xbox all serious halo and call of duty players hack and boot and steal accounts i know im judging to harsh but truth and facts is what i say

Postby Mr Maticus » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:09 pm

konata5 wrote:for something like Playstation you never lets the microsoft and computer assholes combine thats like combining um like a uh big bug inside you to suck up all weaknesses and poison you from the inside thats why i hate xbox all serious halo and call of duty players hack and boot and steal accounts i know im judging to harsh but truth and facts is what i say

Its a good idea in retrospect but they should've forseen these problems (ie. PC/Mac hackers) and made some sort of protection against them. Im rather angered by this. Other rumors suggest something different though. I get this information from TheGUNNShop on youtube (news stuff) they have a few theories. And no I'm not trying to promote them or anything, I'm sort of citing my information, like for those annoying school reports... But there are a few theories on what really happened. Supposedly PSN should be back up tommorow. :grin:

Postby protozeloz » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:58 am

BeeAre wrote:

gotta love rule 34.... now we just need someone to apply it

Postby apstorm » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:19 am

protozeloz wrote:
BeeAre wrote:

gotta love rule 34.... now we just need someone to apply it

Grids wrote:

Bleed's way ahead of ya.

Moving on to a completely different topic... not nearly all PC games are hacked to hell. Mostly just Counter-Strike, really, and probably the Call of Duty series (I think most actively-supported Valve products, like Team Fortress 2 or Left 4 Dead, are too secure to screw with like that, but maybe I just haven't seen anything saying there's a rash of cheaters in them). And I still don't get the point of FPS games on consoles; they generally seem like a step backwards, both in control scheme and in game design. A few exceptions, but only when precision aiming isn't quite as important to enjoyment.

However, probably shouldn't get into these topics any further. Instead, look at that awesomely emotive eye (mentioned for the tenth time or something).
"Dropping a warship on me is cheating...take it back!"

"Having left his homeland, he never yields, never retreats, and never regrets. He faces forward and never looks back! He's manly! He's tenacious! Kamina of Team Gurren is here to take you on. Lets go!"

Postby protozeloz » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:39 pm

apstorm wrote:Moving on to a completely different topic... not nearly all PC games are hacked to hell. Mostly just Counter-Strike, really, and probably the Call of Duty series (I think most actively-supported Valve products, like Team Fortress 2 or Left 4 Dead, are too secure to screw with like that, but maybe I just haven't seen anything saying there's a rash of cheaters in them). And I still don't get the point of FPS games on consoles; they generally seem like a step backwards, both in control scheme and in game design. A few exceptions, but only when precision aiming isn't quite as important to enjoyment.

However, probably shouldn't get into these topics any further. Instead, look at that awesomely emotive eye (mentioned for the tenth time or something).

I think my brain exploted

Postby Xi-1 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:01 pm

Junior is amazed and Minnie is both curious and angry, but more importantly they finally succeeded in their Spot checks -- I think the flashlight would have given Mimi away otherwise. She must be using an enchanted map that has a YOU ARE HERE blip on it. I wonder if it also has blips for nearby contacts, in which case she would already know she has company. If that's the case, she would probably be wondering about the slightly bigger blip from Junior and Minnie being so close together. GriMinne? Who's that?

Notice also that Minnie is still using Junior as a horse even though (1) they have stopped and (2) she looks less flat-footed with shock than he does at the moment. I wonder what Mimi will think of this, assuming she even looks up. I wonder if she'll blush and call the sibs perverts.

About the tail: Is Junior's not prehensile as well?
A Page Flipper

Postby Johnny The Homicidal » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:30 pm

konata5 wrote:Question. i do google image searches for cool bleedman pics...but i find alot of hentai to of bleedmans work is it bleedman or a buddy of his or someone who is good at drawing cause i see alot of pics of Minnie and Bell? just asking im probably not the 1st to ask im just asking my friends like it lol

Lol,pretty sure its bleed,Encyclopedia Dramatica use to have a whole set. Damn I miss that site.
No more dreaming for "real" friends!
No more stars for me to be alone
under! No more! I"m blowing through that lid!

I'm going...........

.....Over The Stars.

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:56 pm

Oh Grids... You and your Pokemon references. Sort of liking how oblivious Mimi is to what's right in front of her.
BeeAre wrote:

I'll make sure the idea is thrown around because of this.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Re:

Postby DtDust » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:13 pm

Bleedman wrote:Griddles: Is Mimi gonna use Vault Tackle?.

HAHA,
Now that you mention it I could totally see Tager as Mimis uncle
Now THATS a cameo I would totally get behind

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!